Film footage of Arizona drop off boxes does not lie.LOL

And the same will happen in 2024....steal that one too and nothing will be done apart from complaining,

Hope I'm wrong....but....I don't know ....things are not looking good.

Actually you would be surprised skye I am usually not optimistic on justice happening,I was being a realist when i told you back in nov 2020 that it was wishful thinking on your part that the courts would overturn the election and trump would be back in as you said he would. I told you back then that logic and common sense did not dictate that the fact election fraud has gone on for decades now so it was crazy to believe anything would all of a sudden would change remember? I tried to tell you back then you had false hopium.

well if you knew what i knew,you would be VERY optimisti on whats ahead and the short future and this is coming from someone who is VERY pessimistic all the time on any justice happening. I checked with many different sources that were saying the same thing before i believed what i do now,not just one. that justice is coming before 2024. buckle up,you will be pleasantly surprised.:)

Actually you would be surprised skye.I am usually not optimistic on justice happening,I was being a realist when i told you back in nov 2020 that it was wishful thinking on your part that the courts would over turn the lection and trump would be back in as you said he would. I told you back then that logic and common sense did not dictate that the fact election fraud has gone on for decades now so it was crazy to believe anything would all of a sudden would change remember? I tried to tell you back then you had false hopium.

well if you knew what i knew,you would be VERY optimisti on whats ahead and the short future and this is coming from someone who is VERY pessimistic all the time on any justice happening. I checked with many different sources that were saying the same thing before i believed what i do now,not just one. that justice is coming before 2024. buckle up,you will be pleasantly surprised.:)

Hope you are right, because the demonicRats are trying to break our spirit.

And that's no secret.:(

Hope you are right, because the demonicRats are trying to break our spirit.

And that's no secret.:(
skye check your pm box tomorrow my friend,I have a couple of videos I am going to send you thst after viewing I think you will understand why I’m actually optimistic.:)

Forum List

Back