Fifty Shades Of Madonna

The band "Enuff Z'Nuff" related the following story on the Howard Stern show a few years back, and I paraphrase here.

Warning! Disgusting Madonna Story:

They related how they all had a gang bang with her and that one member of the band didn't pee ON Madonna, he said he peed IN Madonna.

So yeah D4E, go for it!
All I see is a bunch of blank space? Was there supposed to be an article clip inserted there?

47a0770afcf55d70e3fab96ddf2793d0.jpg

The band "Enuff Z'Nuff" related the following story on the Howard Stern show a few years back, and I paraphrase here.

Warning! Disgusting Madonna Story:

They related how they all had a gang bang with her and that one member of the band didn't pee ON Madonna, he said he peed IN Madonna.

So yeah D4E, go for it!

Was this really necessary? And another thing, it says a disgusting Madonna story . . . well sorry, but the guys who would gang bang a woman and pee in her are just as disgusting as the she is. Why do you give these disgusting pigs a pass? Both are gross and that's what your headline should say. Think about what a disgusting act that is and why would anyone want to participate in such a thing? Yuck! That is disgusting for everyone involved.

Madonna s Advice to Kids About Drugs POPSUGAR Moms
She thinks alcohol is not a drug..? We all get to see the effect drugs will have on her children. Just look what they have done for her. We all remember Molly Madonna.

It seems you have an obsession with Madonna. :D Lol. Think about her an awful lot, don't you?
And you like to stalk people on the internet. Madonna is an evil woman who parades herself as christian or whatever makes her a buck. As most all of Hollywood does.

She thinks alcohol is not a drug..? We all get to see the effect drugs will have on her children. Just look what they have done for her. We all remember Molly Madonna.

It seems you have an obsession with Madonna. :D Lol. Think about her an awful lot, don't you?
And you like to stalk people on the internet. Madonna is an evil woman who parades herself as christian or whatever makes her a buck. As most all of Hollywood does.

You really are clueless. Madonna is a pop culture entertainer. She is not evil, she's just vulgar.

Last edited:

You really are clueless. Obama is a pop culture entertainer. She is not evil, she's just vulgar.
Can't she both?

Replying to your posts or threads and stating my opinions is not stalking you. Lol.

Replying to your posts or threads and stating my opinions is not stalking you. Lol.
Try a different thread then...

I can reply to any thread I want. If you don't like the responses, then perhaps you shouldn't start threads. I don't know anything about Madonna's personal life or habits. I only stated that she looks good for a woman who is almost 60 years old and that she is a savvy businesswoman. Both of these are true.

You really are clueless. Madonna is a pop culture entertainer. She is not evil, she's just vulgar.

Well, you kind of had it right the first time. Obama is kind of too. :lol:

I can reply to any thread I want. If you don't like the responses, then perhaps you shouldn't start threads. I don't know anything about Madonna's personal life or habits. I only stated that she looks good for a woman who is almost 60 years old and that she is a savvy businesswoman. Both of these are true.
Looks good enough for men young enough to be her children. Makes lots of money from people who are into that sort of thing. Has a personal life I would not want my kids to emulate.

Looks good enough for men young enough to be her children. Makes lots of money from people who are into that sort of thing. Has a personal life I would not want my kids to emulate.

Well, I don't really follow Madonna and I'm not a fan of hers, so I don't really know much about her. With all the problems that are going on in the world today though, Madonna and her antics are kind of irrelevant.

Well, you kind of had it right the first time. Obama is kind of too. :lol:

Yeah - but multitasking can get confusing.

:)

Forum List

Back