Fifty Shades Of Madonna

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Madonna Who Wrote The Book On Sex Thinks Fifty Shades Of Grey Is Not Very Sexy
After the"Sex Book" she produced this woman has had many a lover(50+?). Who would wanna go down on that?
And there's more from this self absorbed music icon:
Madonna thinks Fifty Shades Of Grey is not very sexy Daily Mail Online
With her history she obviously is delusional about sex,marriage and fidelity. The last being the sexiest. Having the life she portrays as virtuous is absurd.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIRTUOUS WOMAN
Pardon me she's into the Kabbalah thing now. Here's more s___.
Madonna dismisses Fifty Shades of Grey as not very sexy - NY Daily News

Last edited:
Madonna Who Wrote The Book On Sex Thinks Fifty Shades Of Grey Is Not Very Sexy
After the"Sex Book" she produced this woman has had many a lover(50+?). Who would wanna go down on that?
And there's more from this self absorbed music icon:
Madonna thinks Fifty Shades Of Grey is not very sexy Daily Mail Online
With her history she obviously is delusional about sex,marriage and fidelity. The last being the sexiest. Having the life she portrays as virtuous is absurd.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT VIRTUOUS WOMAN
Pardon me she's into the Kabbalah thing now. Here's more s___.
Madonna dismisses Fifty Shades of Grey as not very sexy - NY Daily News
Madonna is disgusting.

Well, I think Madonna looks fantastic for a woman who is 56 years old. How many grandmas do you know that look as good as Madonna? :D She should get some credit for that, I think. It must take a lot of work and dedication.

Madonna fell down the stairs on stage while performing the other night. Wardrobe malfunction.

Madonna fell down the stairs on stage while performing the other night. Wardrobe malfunction.
That was pretty funny.

I really cannot believe people find an old woman dancing around with a bunch of people in devil suits entertaining.

I just never got it.

That was pretty funny.

I really cannot believe people find an old woman dancing around with a bunch of people in devil suits entertaining.

I just never got it.
It's gonna shock you to see how fast you'll get old. Never was a fan of hers, but I'm seven years older than her, and it seems like just the other day that I thought old was her age.

That was pretty funny.

I just never got it.
It's gonna shock you to see how fast you'll get old. Never was a fan of hers, but I'm seven years older than her, and it seems like just the other day that I thought old was her age.
I will be 66 Sunday.

My girlfriend is 8 years younger than Madonna.

I am not looking forward to getting old, but, preparing for it.

That was pretty funny.

I just never got it.
I will be 66 Sunday.

My girlfriend is 8 years younger than Madonna.

I am not looking forward to getting old, but, preparing for it.
That was fast, huh. Good to have a younger sweetie to take care of you. They say that the 60's are the new 40's. My mind agrees, but my bod is not cooperating.

They always say she is reinventing herself. If she wasn't a successful pop star that some want to kiss up to she would just be another person with M.P.D. (multiple personality disorder).

Last edited:
Gosh, some people are so hard on Madonna. She is a VERY successful businesswoman. She didn't get to where she is today by being stupid, that's for sure. Although I think she may have some questionable morals, I still can admire her talent and business savvy. I also give her a lot of credit for looking pretty fantastic for an almost 60-year-old woman. Geesh!

I'll bet most of you guys who are dissing her would be absolutely speechless if she tried to pick you up. :lol:

The band "Enuff Z'Nuff" related the following story on the Howard Stern show a few years back, and I paraphrase here.

Warning! Disgusting Madonna Story:

They related how they all had a gang bang with her and that one member of the band didn't pee ON Madonna, he said he peed IN Madonna.

So yeah D4E, go for it!

Forum List

Back