FFS! Now we got Harvey Weinstein and his treatment of Women. And the elected returning money. FFS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
What Hollywood Really Thinks About the Harvey Weinstein Scandal.
On the heels of Thursday’s bombshell New York Times exposé, which details numerous accusations of sexual harassment and other too-nauseating-to-even-contemplate abuses of power and station by Weinstein Company co-chairman Harvey Weinstein, the hard-charging, Oscar-winning studio mogul has become toxic in Hollywood. His public dressing-down has drawn the tweeted opprobrium of (among others) Rose McGowanand Ashley Judd — actresses who reportedly personally endured Weinstein’s sexual misconduct — and now, as a direct result, the Academy Award rainmaker is getting mentioned almost invariably in the same breath as Roger Ailes and Bill Cosby around town.

Taking a leave of absence from TWC a day ahead of an emergency board of directors
meeting scheduled for Friday evening, Weinstein’s continuing ability to lead the company he co-founded with brother Bob in 2005 remains a subject of intense debate for studio executives, producers, talent agents, and filmmakers.
http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/what-hollywood-really-thinks-about-the-weinstein-scandal.html

:eek-52::eusa_think:Really, What's wrong with men here? Here with Harvey, like the Great Orange Douche will payoff these girls. I guess this is more of MAGA!? Men first, Female are here to be used and abused.:nono:...

Btw. Some girls are playing these rich people for the money are providing them services.
Like our current Great Orange Douche here. IT paid top dollars for IT's 3rd serving
ex-Hooker, that made it to be a Hooker FLOTUS!:uhh:

Last edited:
You know, I find it interesting that everyone is saying that the Dems need to return his political donation money.

But.................I have a quick question............................

How much money did the GOP give back to O'Reilly and Limbaugh when they got caught up in their scandals?

per npr, Hollywood doesn't care b/c they all new.

when he was making them money, the liberals shut down everything bad about him, now that he's on the outs....

Just know, when the left says it's for women, they are lying, right through their privileged white teeth.

You know, I find it interesting that everyone is saying that the Dems need to return his political donation money.

How much money did the GOP give back to O'Reilly and Limbaugh when they got caught up in their scandals?
blah blah blah

you won't demand yours make returns, but...

blah blah blah

Guess you missed the part where Dems are returning campaign donations back to him.

On the heels of Thursday’s bombshell New York Times exposé, which details numerous accusations of sexual harassment and other too-nauseating-to-even-contemplate abuses of power and station by Weinstein Company co-chairman Harvey Weinstein, the hard-charging, Oscar-winning studio mogul has become toxic in Hollywood. His public dressing-down has drawn the tweeted opprobrium of (among others) Rose McGowanand Ashley Judd — actresses who reportedly personally endured Weinstein’s sexual misconduct — and now, as a direct result, the Academy Award rainmaker is getting mentioned almost invariably in the same breath as Roger Ailes and Bill Cosby around town.

Taking a leave of absence from TWC a day ahead of an emergency board of directors
meeting scheduled for Friday evening, Weinstein’s continuing ability to lead the company he co-founded with brother Bob in 2005 remains a subject of intense debate for studio executives, producers, talent agents, and filmmakers.
http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/what-hollywood-really-thinks-about-the-weinstein-scandal.html

:eek-52::eusa_think:Really, What's wrong with men here? Here with Harvey, like the Great Orange Douche will payoff these girls. I guess this is more of MAGA!? Men first, Female are here to be used and abused.:nono:...

Btw. Some girls are playing these rich people for the money are providing them services.
Like our current Great Orange Douche here. IT paid top dollars for IT's 3rd serving
You crack me up. You give us a story about some creepo Liberal then forget all about that and jump back onto your Trump bashing obsession. Do you even realize how obsessed you are with Donald Trump :rofl:?

Meh, he's a Democratic big wig, so he gets a pass for sexism, racism, intolerance, violence, etc. exactly what the left is guilty of, but accuses of the right for.

Sounds like Donald Trump.

Meh, he's a Democratic big wig, so he gets a pass for sexism, racism, intolerance, violence, etc. exactly what the left is guilty of, but accuses of the right for.

You give Trump a pass for the same thing. You have no credibility on this issue nor does any other Trump supporter. All of you ignored Trump's harassment of women.

You give Trump a pass for the same thing. You have no credibility on this issue nor does any other Trump supporter. All of you ignored Trump's harassment of women.
Really? Which woman has Trump harassed, idiot. I haven't seen any charges, have you?

Really? Which woman has Trump harassed, idiot. I haven't seen any charges, have you?

Well, IT's first wife claimed rape. Does that count before the payoff?

blah blah blah

Guess you missed the part where Dems are returning campaign donations back to him.
only after 30 years, all of which they knew what kind of person he was.

any lawsuits, that he lost?

Did Bill Clinton lose a criminal case over his sex services?

The draft dodger lost his civil case and got disbarred, big time, then went on to fuck kids in Haiti

The draft dodger lost his civil case and got disbarred, big time, then went on to fuck kids in Haiti

Show me where Bill Clinton was convicted in a criminal case? The Great Orange Douche has lost 100's and 100's of civil cases.
Was a 3 or 5-time foot bone spur draft dodger, I think, at least. Three times married, and will again. IS a sex predator as well. And the Douche went to sex island as well, many times.
So why did you vote Orange Douche? As Hillary has the cleaner record over these men.

Last edited:

Show me where Bill Clinton was convicted in a criminal case? The Great Orange Douche has lost 100's and 100's of civil cases.
Was a 3 or 5-time foot bone spur draft dodger, I think, at least. Three times married, and will again. IS a sex predator as well. And the Douche went to sex island as well, many times.
So why did you vote Orange Douche? As Hillary has the cleaner record over these men.
Wait, so you see no problem with a president abusing his position of power in order to make a 20 year old intern give him blow job IN THE OVAL OFFICE while he's sticking a cigar up her vagina?

Then he goes in front of the cameras and claims to not have sex with her, while Hillary throws all kinds of nasty disgusting epithets at the abused woman. "Women's rights" champion that she is.

Seriously. You Lefties are morally bankrupt ideologues, it's better you shut up when it comes to these kinds of things.

Wait, so you see no problem with a president abusing his position of power in order to make a 20 year old intern give him blow job IN THE OVAL OFFICE while he's sticking a cigar up her vagina?

Then he goes in front of the cameras and claims to not have sex with her, while Hillary throws all kinds of nasty disgusting epithets at the abused woman. "Women's rights" champion that she is.

Seriously. You Lefties are morally bankrupt ideologues, it's better you shut up when it comes to these kinds of things.

Was it illegal? Was it underage? Bill got tagged for lying about it. Which was not required to be investigated in the first place, their LEGAL BY LAW SEX. and did nothing to better American lives, investigating that sex they had or not. Just wasted time chasing the BS issue. The Great Orange Douche LIES 50 times a day, ABOUT REAL ISSUES!.
SO You think that was the first BJ around the oval office? Only weak people would hang their whining issues on this BJ.

Was it illegal? Was it underage? Bill got tagged for lying about it. Which was not required to be investigated in the first place, their LEGAL BY LAW SEX. and did nothing to better American lives, investigating that sex they had or not. Just wasted time chasing the BS issue. The Great Orange Douche LIES 50 times a day, ABOUT REAL ISSUES!.
SO You think that was the first BJ around the oval office? Only weak people would hang their whining issues on this BJ.
He got impeached, you moron. You have nothing against Trump but macho talk and fake news from the crooked media.

He got impeached, you moron. You have nothing against Trump but macho talk and fake news from the crooked media.

Dang!? You're somewhat smart. As seen below.

giphy.gif

He did get to to to to the/that 50% mark in an impeachment. Sadly it failed in the Senate. So some asshole repuggers took a vote that did nothing. Can't say the same for Nixon who was a pussy anal republican who RAN! Like they all do.

FYI FOR THE STUPIDS ON USMB!

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two presidents to have been successfully impeached by the House of Representatives, and both were later acquitted by the Senate. So, NO they were never winners. OOPS! There Goes Another Repugger BS point!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back