Democrat/Hollywood mogul, Harvey Weinstein, officially accused of rape by women

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by AsianTrumpSupporter, Oct 10, 2017.

1. AsianTrumpSupporter

AsianTrumpSupporter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Democratic People's Republique de Californie
    Ratings:
    +4,053
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,560
    You're just proving how easily duped you are. If that's all it takes to get you to either not vote or vote Republican.

And you said you didn't even vote in the last election so I don't give a fuck what you think. Was that in 2012, 14 or 2016?

You remind me of the stupid black people who take a knee but then don't show up to vote.

3. HenryBHough

HenryBHough Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,970
    He finally made the grade!

Donations to The Democrat Party do not, of themselves, entitle you to full party membership.

But rape!

Ah, yes, his bones are made.

Congratulations, Harv, you are now a full-fledged Democrat!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,537
    I did not vote in 2012 because I wasn't informed on the candidates, and? I did vote this year, for Donald Trump, who I know from having watched him for some 30+ years is an independent.

Clearly you've never been an independent before, and this next paragraph will probably be lost in your partisan take on politics... You seem to be unable to understand that viewpoints on specific issues can bridge the parties. Just because I voted R in 2016 doesn't mean I agree with everything on the R platform... It just means that was my best option that year. Independents like me vote on a win/loss ratio; there are issues that we find are "most important" and we have to kind of "sacrifice" other issues that we might disagree with the person we vote for on. There is no such thing as a "perfect candidate" for people like me, we always end up losing on something. You do get used to filtering through everything and sorting out the pros and cons of those running, but it takes a lot of time and effort to do - which is a lot of why I ended up not voting in 2012, because I was disheartened by who was on the ticket, of having to chose between beliefs (right and left) that were /both/ important to me each time, and yea, because OWS was very disturbing for me in particular ( as a capitalist ), especially when the R's were caving into D's instead of standing up for capitalism ( in my opinion anyway. )

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,560
    I'm actually a Republican now. Not socially but fiscally. I've recently got a huge raise. I got it individually bargaining not collective bargaining. So suddenly I see the benefits of being an exceptional employee under Republican rule vs. being an exceptional employee under Democratic rule. Under the Democrats the best employees get squat. But the masses who are below average benefit greatly.

Also because stupid poor, gay, black, young, women, mexican, muslims. They didn't show up so I'm done caring for them. I hope gays can't adopt or serve in the military. I hope blacks lose affirmative action. I hope the poor lose welfare and foodstamps. I hope college costs skyrocket. I hope women keep making 70 cents for every $1 a man makes. I hope Republicans make this a christian nation, even though I'm an atheist. I want all the fools who voted for Trump or didn't vote Hillary to see the difference.

I hope they bring back pre existing conditions. Stupid Americans.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,560
    How do you think the Republican way is going to benefit you? What do you do for a living? Me? I'm rich (sort of), white, college educated, no kids, a man, straight. The GOP will screw everyone else before they screw me.

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,560
    If he wanted to be a Republican he just needed to rape young boys like Dennis Hastert did. Don't forget that guy was 3rd in line to be POTUS. Fast forward a few years later you have a rapist in the white house.

Isn't it funny just a few years ago you guys cried that Clinton might be a rapist and now your own boy is almost a mirror image of Bill.

And Trump isn't a Republican either. His rapist side must the liberal in him.

8. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,214
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,214
    Lie much?

What am I saying, you're a dem, of course you do

10. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,804
    upload_2017-10-12_11-53-26.png
    The Harvey Weinstein revelations suggest that The Fappening, the 2014 leak of celebrity nude photos and videos, may have actually been a “casting couch” compilation of lewd content Hollywood execs were forcing up-and-coming actresses to submit in exchange for the hottest roles.

Weinstein Scandal: Was The Fappening a Hollywood ‘Casting Couch’ Leak?

• Agree Agree x 1