FFS! Now we got Harvey Weinstein and his treatment of Women. And the elected returning money. FFS!

Meh, he's a Democratic big wig, so he gets a pass for sexism, racism, intolerance, violence, etc. exactly what the left is guilty of, but accuses of the right for.

You give Trump a pass for the same thing. You have no credibility on this issue nor does any other Trump supporter. All of you ignored Trump's harassment of women.
Really? Which woman has Trump harassed, idiot. I haven't seen any charges, have you?
There were a pile of women who accused your orange, admitted women groper & accused child rapist.

Just how you supported Trump when he trashed our military veterans, & then went into a fake rage about NFL players.

You voted for an admitted women groper, so save the outrage you hypocritical asshole.

Furthermore, when a Republican hired prostitutes (even from the floor of Congress) you assholes re-elected him.
ahh, the falsehoods that they left has to enlarge.

even when you can speak the truth, you have to lie.

Please show us a link to where trump was arrested for raping a child.
Well, fucknut, I did not say arrested.

I said he was accused.
He was accused by lying leftist filth. A story that is a complete fabrication.

you repeat the lie, knowing it's a lie, b/c you are the absolute scum of the earth.

The draft dodger lost his civil case and got disbarred, big time, then went on to fuck kids in Haiti

Show me where Bill Clinton was convicted in a criminal case? The Great Orange Douche has lost 100's and 100's of civil cases.
Was a 3 or 5-time foot bone spur draft dodger, I think, at least. Three times married, and will again. IS a sex predator as well. And the Douche went to sex island as well, many times.
So why did you vote Orange Douche? As Hillary has the cleaner record over these men.
Wait, so you see no problem with a president abusing his position of power in order to make a 20 year old intern give him blow job IN THE OVAL OFFICE while he's sticking a cigar up her vagina?

Then he goes in front of the cameras and claims to not have sex with her, while Hillary throws all kinds of nasty disgusting epithets at the abused woman. "Women's rights" champion that she is.

Seriously. You Lefties are morally bankrupt ideologues, it's better you shut up when it comes to these kinds of things.

Was it illegal? Was it underage? Bill got tagged for lying about it. Which was not required to be investigated in the first place, their LEGAL BY LAW SEX. and did nothing to better American lives, investigating that sex they had or not. Just wasted time chasing the BS issue. The Great Orange Douche LIES 50 times a day, ABOUT REAL ISSUES!.
SO You think that was the first BJ around the oval office? Only weak people would hang their whining issues on this BJ.
it wasn't legal, that's why he lost his lawsuit and got disbarred.

but you already knew that and lied anyway.

Getting consenual head is not illegal. I am sure anyone you dated told you that so they would not have to give you head.

He was disbarred for supposedly lying under oath.

The suit was settled pout of court so he did not lose.

You are dumber than shit.
Bill was the leader of the military, and fucking your underlings is against the UCMJ, and in civilian life it's called sexual harassment.

not that scum cares about rules and laws

You give Trump a pass for the same thing. You have no credibility on this issue nor does any other Trump supporter. All of you ignored Trump's harassment of women.
Really? Which woman has Trump harassed, idiot. I haven't seen any charges, have you?
There were a pile of women who accused your orange, admitted women groper & accused child rapist.

Just how you supported Trump when he trashed our military veterans, & then went into a fake rage about NFL players.

You voted for an admitted women groper, so save the outrage you hypocritical asshole.

Furthermore, when a Republican hired prostitutes (even from the floor of Congress) you assholes re-elected him.

I said he was accused.

you repeat the lie, knowing it's a lie, b/c you are the absolute scum of the earth.

So when your orange POS admitted groper gets accused, they are all lies including the ones he paid off.

I get it.

I said he was accused.

So when your orange POS admitted groper gets accused, they are all lies including the ones he paid off.

I get it.
unless someone gets him in court and he's found actually guilty or loses a civil suit then it's not true.

we are all innocent until proven guilty.

not that scum like you care, you just need to be lied too and you assume it's the truth.

the lefts inability to think for itself is shocking.

Show me where Bill Clinton was convicted in a criminal case? The Great Orange Douche has lost 100's and 100's of civil cases.
Was a 3 or 5-time foot bone spur draft dodger, I think, at least. Three times married, and will again. IS a sex predator as well. And the Douche went to sex island as well, many times.
So why did you vote Orange Douche? As Hillary has the cleaner record over these men.
Wait, so you see no problem with a president abusing his position of power in order to make a 20 year old intern give him blow job IN THE OVAL OFFICE while he's sticking a cigar up her vagina?

Then he goes in front of the cameras and claims to not have sex with her, while Hillary throws all kinds of nasty disgusting epithets at the abused woman. "Women's rights" champion that she is.

Seriously. You Lefties are morally bankrupt ideologues, it's better you shut up when it comes to these kinds of things.

Was it illegal? Was it underage? Bill got tagged for lying about it. Which was not required to be investigated in the first place, their LEGAL BY LAW SEX. and did nothing to better American lives, investigating that sex they had or not. Just wasted time chasing the BS issue. The Great Orange Douche LIES 50 times a day, ABOUT REAL ISSUES!.
SO You think that was the first BJ around the oval office? Only weak people would hang their whining issues on this BJ.

Getting consenual head is not illegal. I am sure anyone you dated told you that so they would not have to give you head.

Bill was the leader of the military, and fucking your underlings is against the UCMJ, and in civilian life it's called sexual harassment.

Ummm................hate to tell you but the UCMJ only covers active duty and reserve MILITARY personnel, not civilians.

Our government is set up so that there is civilian leadership of the military,

Bill and Monica were both civilians, and therefore not subject to the UCMJ.

Might wanna research a subject before spewing bullshit. If you don't know much about it, Google it before trying to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Harvey Weinstein's wife, fashion designer Georgina Chapman, is reportedly leaving him amid sexual harassment scandal Harvey Weinstein’s wife is reportedly leaving him

FFS!... IT took you this long Scum girl gold digger. OOPS, you have been EXPOSED!

DL0CeuNW0AAYycq.jpg

Everyone, YES Everyone knew..You're just an exposed Highly paid HOOKER servicing the Douche Rich Class, till tagged!

Like The Great Orange Douche Flotus Golden Shower Hooker.

Really here. The Girl Dream. I'm HOT, I want a FAT UGLY OLD Douche as a lover!
Yep...

btw.. Really here, RICH guys. Just pay the temp fees for service. Stay away from long-term marriage situations.
What does that (marriage) get you that money can't buy, and can't be judged wrongly?

Last edited:
His wife is shocked. She had no idea he was a sexual predator.

psssssst, if you believe this, I have some beach front property in Nebraska for sale for real cheap. pm me.

His wife is shocked. She had no idea he was a sexual predator.

psssssst, if you believe this, I have some beach front property in Nebraska for sale for real cheap. pm me.
BS....! She played the game.

btw...
Really here. The Girl Dream. I'm HOT, I want a FAT UGLY OLD Douche as a lover!
Yep... See The Great Orange Douche FloDouche HOOKER NOW!

BTW.. I will help YOU HERE!

New-York-Post-Publishes-New-Nude-Photos-Of-Donald-Trump_s-Wife-Melania.jpg

That above is a GOLDEN SHOWER TYPE HOOKER DIGGER there FOLKS!
YES, Folks! FloDouche is fine here, for many years, outsourcing the sex servers here..

Last edited:

Ummm................hate to tell you but the UCMJ only covers active duty and reserve MILITARY personnel, not civilians.

Might wanna research a subject before spewing bullshit. If you don't know much about it, Google it before trying to sound like you know what you're talking about.
so our great leader is above the law.

thanks for showing just how fucked up the left truly is. it wasn't needed, but thanks for the refresh

I said he was accused.

I get it.
unless someone gets him in court and he's found actually guilty or loses a civil suit then it's not true.

not that scum like you care, you just need to be lied too and you assume it's the truth.

So Weinstein is innocent & you asswipes are having a freaking fit over nothing.

so our great leader is above the law.

thanks for showing just how fucked up the left truly is. it wasn't needed, but thanks for the refresh

Never said anything of the sort. I simply pointed out that the UCMJ only covers active duty and reserve military personnel, not civilians. If you want to convict civilians you have to go through the regular judicial processes.

Incidentally, did you know that military personnel are the only US citizens that can be awarded double jeopardy, that is, they can be tried twice for the same crime? Example................if a military person is caught for DUI out in the civilian world, they not only suffer the civil consequences (fines, jail, etc), but when they get back to their command, they are also processed under the UCMJ for the same crime of DUI.

Ya know if anyone actually listened to D. Trump prior to his decision to run for president they'd know the real story of his affair and divorces. I find it rather ... ironic how many bring up such a point when 50% of marriages in this country end in divorce; I have no doubt most of those failed marriages are because of affairs. It's not uncommon so why does the left treat it like some kind of "gotcha" point? They just come off as petty and hypocritical.

I said he was accused.

I get it.

he's innocent until proven guilty, but that's not the leftist standard.

So how does it feel to see one of your leaders treated the way you treat others?

I said he was accused.

I get it.

he's innocent until proven guilty, but that's not the leftist standard.

So how does it feel to see one of your leaders treated the way you treat others?

Well in this case, he said he was guilty so...

Forum List

Back