Fetterman rips antisemitic libs as "A-Holes"

Fetterman is putting those people in the same category as he puts the MAGAs. I voted for him and although I don`t always agree with him, I`ll vote for him again.

But you’re all for giving money to the Muslim savages who cut off babies’ heads and set toddlers on fire, amirite?
I`m for minding our own business and no little shit stain is going to tell me what I`m for or against. Do you know why it was we who were attacked on 9-11 and not Tokyo or London? We need to walk away from this for OUR OWN national security.

Fetterman's pretty sharp, he's not so bad..for an elected Democrat.
How many politicians are willing to walk a picket line to support striking workers? He`s the only one that I`m aware of in this century.

He's got my vote....I really like this guy.
Yup. Now I’m GLAD he‘s in the Senate. He turned out to be a very welcome surprise!

His speech now seems normal, by the way. Really shows the ability of the brain to heal itself (in many cases).

Yup. Now I’m GLAD he‘s in the Senate. He turned out to be a very welcome surprise!

His speech now seems normal, by the way. Really shows the ability of the brain to heal itself (in many cases).
He is an oddball in Washington, especially among Democrats, a politician with principles.

Forum List

Back