• Bondage (S&M)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... so you have any? Famous people have and admit to them...

Rex Ryan (coach of the Buffalo Bills - formerly coach of the NY Jets) - FETISH? = Feet

I'm attracted to natural looking females. No vampire whores for me, thanks. That makes me a minority in this culture so I guess it would be considered a fetish.

I'm attracted to natural looking females. No vampire whores for me, thanks. That makes me a minority in this culture so I guess it would be considered a fetish.

maybe a preference? Some like the "slutty" look - some like the "girl next door look"....

Din't we just do this?

Oh, you mean sexual...

Don't think "voyeurims/exhibitionism" count as fetishes. They're not objects.

true, but the are mine :)

^^ My kinda gal.
pole_by_krissi001-d6fqo5s.gif

Here's a new avi for ya
CarefulProFlirt.gif

hubby is like.. you know people can see you .. i'm like, yeah, I know ;)

maybe a preference? Some like the "slutty" look - some like the "girl next door look"....
Depends on semantics I guess. A fetish is something you are naturally drawn to, preference is something you think about. I am not a fan of the painted up whore look, to me slutty would be more of a bedroom look.

Depends on semantics I guess. A fetish is something you are naturally drawn to, preference is something you think about. I am not a fan of the painted up whore look, to me slutty would be more of a bedroom look.

Other than the natural look, there must be something else.. even if it's personality..

I agree with that. I have a great disdain for "fake" -- anything.
It's not a fetish though. I think we're starting to throw that term around indiscriminately though. A fetish is an object invested with awe and sacred and/or sexual power.

I agree with that. I have a great disdain for "fake" -- anything.
It's not a fetish though. I think we're starting to throw that term around indiscriminately though. A fetish is an object invested with awe and sacred and/or sexual power.
I was being facetious about calling it a fetish, seeing as how far we've come in this country. Fake is in.

If everyone is so "turned off" by fake, why are boob jobs and plastic surgery so popular?

If everyone is so "turned off" by fake, why are boob jobs and plastic surgery so popular?

Obviously there's a thriving market for superficial among the unwashed. Were that not the case TV could not exist.

Nor could stuff like:
  • Fast food (and Doritos)...
  • Most of the rhetoric in the political forum....
  • WWE
  • TVangelists....
  • Donald T. Rump...

Forum List

Back