Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Exhibitionism

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bondage (S&M)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Just the sex part, or, butts in general?
Ass in general.

well you are a Homo so, isn't that really a "norm" for you?
Err, I'm bisexual. It's not a norm for many gay couples either.

well I guess that is true, even men have 2 holes... plus other options... yet...
I only said you were Homo cause you proudly display it under your name...
Do you have a preference (male or female?)

Ass in general.

well I guess that is true, even men have 2 holes... plus other options... yet...
LOL. I display liberal home fascist as a joke to tick off rwers, since many believe homosexuals are literally fascists. I prefer females.

Ass in general.

When it comes to anal, give and receive ;)

Ass in general.

Fair enough.... I can never tell when people are being honest or snarky, so, I have to ask :)

Ass in general.

Fair enough.... I can never tell when people are being honest or snarky, so, I have to ask :)
Understandable.

Ass in general.

LOL. I display liberal home fascist as a joke to tick off rwers, since many believe homosexuals are literally fascists. I prefer females.

Yeah I prefer females to fascists too. It's no contest.

So you are expecting us to publically declare the shit we are into? I am not sure this is "that" kind of website. :lol:

I will give you some of my tamer ones. I love red hair and pale skin (hence one of the MANY reasons why Trinity does it for me so much - she is a natural redhead and has skin like alabaster). Not sure I am willing to reveal what activities we do in the bedroom though. :lol:

I like when a woman sits on my like I am human couch and talk to other men on the phone and watch TV

OR

I like when a woman takes off her shoes and steps on top of me and start dancing

So you are expecting us to publically declare the shit we are into? I am not sure this is "that" kind of website. :lol:

I will give you some of my tamer ones. I love red hair and pale skin (hence one of the MANY reasons why Trinity does it for me so much - she is a natural redhead and has skin like alabaster). Not sure I am willing to reveal what activities we do in the bedroom though. :lol:

some people are into feet or whatever, so, thought I would just throw that out there!
I think there a lot of guys that like redheads. :)

I like when a woman sits on my like I am human couch and talk to other men on the phone and watch TV

OR

I like when a woman takes off her shoes and steps on top of me and start dancing

Thanks, I'm sure there is some reason for that - it is one of the oddest fetishes I have heard - must admit.

some people are into feet or whatever, so, thought I would just throw that out there!

I know what you meant. :lol: Normally I might be slightly more willing to reveal but since my wife is a regular poster it would be revealing hers too and it's not my place to give that away. Sorry...gonna have to politely decline. ;)

I know what you meant. :lol: Normally I might be slightly more willing to reveal but since my wife is a regular poster it would be revealing hers too and it's not my place to give that away. Sorry...gonna have to politely decline. ;)

s'ok I guess I'll forgive you ;)

Din't we just do this?

Oh, you mean sexual...

Don't think "voyeurims/exhibitionism" count as fetishes. They're not objects.

Hate to break it to you, but you are, as usual, wrong. Both voyeurism and exhibitionism are listed in the DSM-5 as psychiatrically recognized paraphilia disorders, aka fetishes.

For the record, the BDSM community also recognizes both as official, and quite common, fetishes.

Ass in general.

They're not fascists, necessarily. Just humorless, self-absorbed viragos.

OR

Thanks, I'm sure there is some reason for that - it is one of the oddest fetishes I have heard - must admit.

THAT'S one of the oddest? Your mind would be blown to find out some of the things people out there are into, then. Human beings are some very, VERY weird critters.

Din't we just do this?

Oh, you mean sexual...

Don't think "voyeurims/exhibitionism" count as fetishes. They're not objects.

Hate to break it to you, but you are, as usual, wrong. Both voyeurism and exhibitionism are listed in the DSM-5 as psychiatrically recognized paraphilia disorders, aka fetishes.

For the record, the BDSM community also recognizes both as official, and quite common, fetishes.

Bullshit.

Mental conditions are not objects. A fetish is an object invested with some kind of power. That power comes from the imagination of the fetisher --- but the fetish is the object itself.

Forum List

Back