Whiner queer lawyer pissed when insurance fails to .......

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Suing mad because the insurance company refuses to pay for his own personal idea of preventive care just in case he gets too close to aids.

Sept. 16, 2015

APNewsBreak: Man claims bias over use of HIV-blocking drug

BOSTON (AP) — As a gay man, the Boston attorney thought he was doing the responsible thing when he asked his doctor to prescribe Truvada, a drug hailed as a way to halt the spread of AIDS. But when he tried to get long-term care insurance, Mutual of Omaha turned him down, saying it does not offer coverage to anyone who takes the drug.

Now, the man is planning to sue the insurer, alleging he was discriminated against because he is gay. He filed a complaint Wednesday with the Massachusetts Commission.......................

Lets all sing "I'm special....."

Is the homo lawyer going to argue in court only homo's get AIDS?
Not sure but I do know I don't wanna have to pay extra for someone else's sexual perversions preventative. I think most insurance is basically a scam for the most part but I do find it is interesting how these people's answer to everything is I'll sue, I'll sue, I'll sue.....

Not sure but I do know I don't wanna have to pay extra for someone else's sexual perversions preventative. I think most insurance is basically a scam for the most part but I do find it is interesting how these people's answer to everything is I'll sue, I'll sue, I'll sue.....
If a homo wants AIDS coverage the homo can pay for it.

If a homo wants AIDS coverage the homo can pay for it.
I agree if there is an added risk factor whoever takes that added risk should be liable for it. Insurance could just create a special application for the aids groupies. I think that is where all these wealthy "you must accept us" people should put their money. They can pool it together and have a party and insurance they can all call their own.

Forum List

Back