• Exhibitionism

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bondage (S&M)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Boss? No. Think bloodsport.

I wouldn't want to make anyone bleed. Punching and bruises would be ok though :)

Ewww. :puke: I mean, ewwww.

I had a GF who wanted to get into that. I couldn't do it.

I'm kidding! the only way I could punch someone is if I were mad.
I think something is wrong with a man that wants to bossed by a woman. Major turn off!

I actually know the woman David Vitter hired to dress him up in diapers. True fact. :eek:

I wonder if people like this seek counseling or if they are happy as they are.....
I'm believe sexual "issues" are imprinted early on, has to be some sort of trigger.....
i believe in seeking the help of professional women whenever i can afford it.

I wouldn't want to make anyone bleed. Punching and bruises would be ok though :)

I think something is wrong with a man that wants to bossed by a woman. Major turn off!

I actually know the woman David Vitter hired to dress him up in diapers. True fact. :eek:

I wonder if people like this seek counseling or if they are happy as they are.....
I'm believe sexual "issues" are imprinted early on, has to be some sort of trigger.....

I agree. I really wish that they were more readily available. There are plenty of them. But I mean available high end girls - pretty, clean, and plenty of fuck knowledge. They are out there too, but firms that carry high end girls are hard to find. They are here one day then gone the next.

I agree. I really wish that they were more readily available. There are plenty of them. But I mean available high end girls - pretty, clean, and plenty of fuck knowledge. They are out there too, but firms that carry high end girls are hard to find. They are here one day then gone the next.
i haven't been doing any market research other than the incidental stuff i see when surfing the web. it doesn't really matter that much to me right now because i don't have enough money anyway. it is why i am working on my rap, for free.

i have noticed that chics from the former Soviet Union have a pretty good rap and offer some pretty good deals; if, you are prepared to learn how to "short-sell" "emotional investments" to learn from the experience in case it should not work out.

I knew a woman that would get ripped on coke and stomp small animals to death wearing white high heels. Totally disgusting. But she got $5,000 for her efforts.
Sounds like she'd make a good lawyer.

awww :( I could never do that...
I couldn't either. The only way she could was to be coked up out of her mind.

I never minded making those guys bleed though. I added a zing. No safe words. My discretion only.

i haven't been doing any market research other than the incidental stuff i see when surfing the web. it doesn't really matter that much to me right now because i don't have enough money anyway. it is why i am working on my rap, for free.

i have noticed that chics from the former Soviet Union have a pretty good rap and offer some pretty good deals; if, you are prepared to learn how to "short-sell" "emotional investments" to learn from the experience in case it should not work out.

I have heard that the Russians are pretty rough... Like cut your throat while you are sleeping rough.

I know a guy who actually "Mail ordered" a Phillipino chick. They got married, she took all of his money, and is mean as hell. Of course, his problem is that he thought it was true love, the idiot.

I am more of a "here's your hundred, now beat it" kind of guy. I certainly do not want them to know where I live.

On the topic of fetish, does anyone here enjoy tossing salad, or having their salad tossed? I have never tried it myself. I know they do it in prison. Apparently they save some grape jelly from breakfast then put it in and around their partner's anus. Then they go to town on it. Obviously I have no desire for this sort of thing. But what about with a woman?

I may try it as the on eating the salad with a super hot chick, but I don't think that I would enjoy having my salad being tossed. About as wild as I have gone is to anally finger fuck a chick while I was going down on her. Every now and then some chick will brush her finger around my ass while she is blowing me. That is ok. But with a tongue? Getting all up in there? I don't know.

I guess I will try it to see what all the hype is about. It may be awesome. Who knows? Does anybody here enjoy tossing salad?

... so you have any? Famous people have and admit to them...

Rex Ryan (coach of the Buffalo Bills - formerly coach of the NY Jets) - FETISH? = Feet

Strictly speaking I have no fetishes which are sexual interests centered on an object. I have some uncommon interests (relative to the US though more common elsewhere hehe.)

Rex Ryan (coach of the Buffalo Bills - formerly coach of the NY Jets) - FETISH? = Feet

Strictly speaking I have no fetishes which are sexual interests centered on an object. I have some uncommon interests (relative to the US though more common elsewhere hehe.)

You're wrong, it's very COMMON... just not the definition you mean...

Think we're talking about two different things. My thing isn't common. If you're talking about the foot fetish, that's common yes. :)

Think we're talking about two different things. My thing isn't common. If you're talking about the foot fetish, that's common yes. :)

I mean "common" meaning, disgusting or uncivilized... I knew what you were saying (I know you were NOT talking about a foot fetish..........)

Boss? No. Think bloodsport.

Most I personally know do have some sort of counseling, but not to eliminate the fetishes. They have them to address the underlying problems that the fetishes themselves also address. Inside of specific boundaries, fetishes can be seen as catharsis and helpful. There are kink-friendly counselors out there who don't view fetishes as the primary problem.

Frankly, as long as the fetish is acted upon safely, and doesn't become a barrier to living a functional life, it doesn't necessarily need to be eliminated.

I like to "read poons" instead of read palms. Does that count?

You are such a perv! I mean, you just like to make stuff up just to talk about sex! Have you been to Sex Addicts Anonymous???

Long hair. I like a woman with long hair. (For the record: I liked long hair BEFORE I lost my own.)

My wife likes having long hair. Happiness.

Forum List

Back