Fetal Homicide Laws are...

U.S. Fetal Homicide Laws are. . .

• CONSTITUTIONAL

• NOT CONSTITUTIONAL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are you dodging the question?

I already gave you (referred you to) the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Did you forget already?
So can you answer the question or do I have to do your research for you now?

There is no research necessary, I agree with the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Don't you?
So what's the legal definition for what a natural person is?
Naturally when you have XX chromosomes, you are a female. But not with insane people.
Naturally when you have XY Chromosomes, you are a male. But not with insane people.
But with liberalism, there are no adults in the room and liberals hate conflict, so they go to their safe spaces, and allow their children to tell them what they want to be. Insane people don't take responsibility so the kids grow up fucked up in the head.
So what's the definition of a natural person? Maybe you can guess Chuz Life's riddle correctly.

I already gave you (referred you to) the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Did you forget already?

There is no research necessary, I agree with the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Don't you?
Naturally when you have XX chromosomes, you are a female. But not with insane people.
Naturally when you have XY Chromosomes, you are a male. But not with insane people.
But with liberalism, there are no adults in the room and liberals hate conflict, so they go to their safe spaces, and allow their children to tell them what they want to be. Insane people don't take responsibility so the kids grow up fucked up in the head.
So what's the definition of a natural person? Maybe you can guess Chuz Life's riddle correctly.

The reason for my being coy and not posting the definition, myself is so that You and or others will find a dictionary, look it up and see for themselves what it says.

Don't you?

The reason for my being coy and not posting the definition, myself is so that You and or others will find a dictionary, look it up and see for themselves what it says.
So you ARE clueless.

First you say "legal" definition. Now you're talking about a DICTIONARY definition.

Don't you?

So you ARE clueless.

First you say "legal" definition. Now you're talking about a DICTIONARY definition.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

You call me clueless but you don't even know what a LEGAL dictionary is? Where the fuck else did you think you might find a LEGAL definition, snowflake?

Don't you?

A natural person is someone who's born, what about it?

natural person

A human being, naturally born, versus a legally generated juridical person.​

Don't you?

natural person

So an unnatural being is one that is aborted before being born? How many gays were executed on the abortion doctors operating table? I told you liberals hate everyone, because if they loved people, they wouldn't be killing their own babies.

natural person

So an unnatural being is one that is aborted before being born? How many gays were executed on the abortion doctors operating table? I told you liberals hate everyone, because if they loved people, they wouldn't be killing their own babies.
It's a legal definition, not a liberal definition.

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

You call me clueless but you don't even know what a LEGAL dictionary is? Where the fuck else did you think you might find a LEGAL definition, snowflake?
Educate me then! Where is this "legal dictionary?"

The OP is the same post by the same poster over and over and over.

Yes it's clear you are pro-birth, but don't care about life after that. We get it.

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

Just as you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. . . You are proof that we can lead a libtard to the facts, but we can't make them think.

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

Just as you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. . . You are proof that we can lead a libtard to the facts, but we can't make them think.

Fake water. Fake facts. Reason is what your post lacks. You can operate entirely on emotion while ignoring real life truths, or you can reason and stop bearing false witness. Choose. Or the best choice yet let the voice of the woman involved make the choice, instead of bending the bible into a club for those you would judge.

James 2:13
"For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

You are a liar and totally full of shit! You and your mythical "legal dictionary."

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

You are a liar and totally full of shit! You and your mythical "legal dictionary."
He bluffed...

You called...

He folded.

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

Fake water. Fake facts. Reason is what your post lacks. You can operate entirely on emotion while ignoring real life truths, or you can reason and stop bearing false witness. Choose. Or the best choice yet let the voice of the woman involved make the choice, instead of bending the bible into a club for those you would judge.

"For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment."

You looked up the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Didn't you.

Just a quick poll to see what USMB member's thoughts are on our State and Federal laws, which define a human fetus as a "child in the womb" - recognizes them as hUman beings and make it a crime of MURDER to kill one during a criminal act.
They are in conflict with reason, in any state that allows abortion.

Did someone order two libtardz on full tilt?

They're here.
The pro-lifer resorts to name-calling when unable to support any of his bullshit. Usually I get much more evidence, even when arguing against a group as dumb as pro-lifers. Maybe it's the opposite and this is a smart pro-lifer. He saw where the discussion was going, determined that he was woefully unfit to participate, and resorted to name-calling early.

So you ARE clueless.

Bahhhhh!

hahahahahahaha!

You looked up the legal definition for what a natural person is.

Didn't you.
It's the third paragraph down on page 2 of McCarthy's list of communists.

They're here.
The pro-lifer resorts to name-calling when unable to support any of his bullshit. Usually I get much more evidence, even when arguing against a group as dumb as pro-lifers. Maybe it's the opposite and this is a smart pro-lifer. He saw where the discussion was going, determined that he was woefully unfit to participate, and resorted to name-calling early.

Your attempt to make this about me is cute.

Petty, but cute.

The legal definition for what a "natural person" is what it is and it will remain what it is, while you tilt at your windmills and try again and again to make it about "me."

You already know this, of course.... but what else is a libtard to do? You certainly can not afford to acknowledge the facts that don't support your denials of children and their rights.

can you.

They're here.

Your attempt to make this about me is cute.

Petty, but cute.

The legal definition for what a "natural person" is what it is and it will remain what it is, while you tilt at your windmills and try again and again to make it about "me."

You already know this, of course.... but what else is a libtard to do? You certainly can not afford to acknowledge the facts that don't support your denials of children and their rights.

can you.
Keep running away....

natural person

Forum List

Back