U.S. Fetal Homicide Laws are. . .

• CONSTITUTIONAL

• NOT CONSTITUTIONAL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chuz Life

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2015
USA
Just a quick poll to see what USMB member's thoughts are on our State and Federal laws, which define a human fetus as a "child in the womb" - recognizes them as hUman beings and make it a crime of MURDER to kill one during a criminal act.

If you voted that our fetal HOMICIDE laws are NOT CONSTITUTIONAL, please explains your reasons cow why they are not Constitutional and tell us what your are doing or intend to do about it.

If you voted that our fetal HOMICIDE laws are NOT CONSTITUTIONAL, please explains your reasons for why they are not Constitutional and tell us what your are doing or intend to do about it.

Cow? LoL!

Correction made.

If you voted that our fetal HOMICIDE laws are NOT CONSTITUTIONAL, please explains your reasons cow why they are not Constitutional and tell us what your are doing or intend to do about it.
Doesn't the US constitution, guarantee the right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness? "LIFE" does start at conception, just there are some people in the US who hate people, born or unborn. That is why they will allow murderers , rapists, and child molesters to live and hurt or kill US citizens who follow the law.

thUQVO7SU5.jpg

If you voted that our fetal HOMICIDE laws are NOT CONSTITUTIONAL, please explains your reasons for why they are not Constitutional and tell us what your are doing or intend to do about it.

Cow? LoL!

Correction made.
I will say, I am somewhat glad that liberals believe in abortion, because many hundreds of thousands liberals never got a chance to become voters. That is why the liberals have now decided that illegals and "refugees" are the future democrat voters.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Just a quick poll to see what USMB member's thoughts are on our State and Federal laws, which define a human fetus as a "child in the womb" - recognizes them as hUman beings and make it a crime of MURDER to kill one during a criminal act.
Definitely Constitutional which is why a child in the womb should be protected from abortion which is murder.

You make a very good point chuz. And i am ok with abortion. I have never heard that argument before.
However, wouldnt it come down to ownership, per se? The fetus is in her body.

You make a very good point chuz. And i am ok with abortion. I have never heard that argument before.
And after the child is born it lives in her house. What's your point? It's not her body. It's the body of someone else and therein she has no right to murder it!

The Supreme Court says no. They already struggled with the results of establishing personhood for children in the womb. They concluded that once the children's personhood is established, the case FOR abortion becomes near IMPOSSIBLE to make.

That's their words. Not mine.

Edited to add: Our fetal homicide laws are a major step in that direction.

Last edited:
And after the child is born it lives in her house. What's your point? It's not her body. It's the body of someone else and therein she has no right to murder it!
Its her body while the child is a fetus. That was my point lol

And my point is that it isn't her body. If she kills herself it is called suicide. If she kills her unborn child it is called murder.

And my point is that it isn't her body. If she kills herself it is called suicide. If she kills her unborn child it is called murder.
Then what is it? Kidnapping?

The Supreme Court says no. They already struggled with the results of establishing personhood for children in the womb. They concluded that once the children's personhood is established, the case FOR abortion becomes near IMPOSSIBLE to make.

Trump needs to establish that Obama was an illegal president. From there he can cancel every appointment he ever made including Supreme Court. Based on the evidence you've presented this is an open and shut case for making abortion illegal. It cannot come soon enough!

Then what is it? Kidnapping?
If she kills the child (abortion) it is murder. Plain and simple.

Trump needs to establish that Obama was an illegal president. From there he can cancel every appointment he ever made including Supreme Court. Based on the evidence you've presented this is an open and shut case for making abortion illegal. It cannot come soon enough!

I don't think it works like that . The president doesnt appoint Supreme Court justices. They only nominate them and then it's up to the Senate.

Anyone remember this? How the left was going to go crazy that the judge convicted the Husband(and Dad) of double murder.

Scott Lee Peterson (born October 24, 1972) is an American prisoner currently on death row in California, convicted of murdering his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, in Modesto, California, in 2002. He was convicted of first-degree murder in 2004 and sentenced to death by lethal injection the following year.

Scott Peterson - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson
As I have said before, I am somewhat glad that liberals LOVE to abort their babies, for if they didn't kill over 3 hundred thousand a year, we Conservatives would never be in the White House, Senate, Congress, or State ever. Thank you liberals for your service to this country by executing your unborn.

Forum List

Back