Ferguson and White Identity

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

Your statement is one of comparison. You must have a comparison to compare it to in order for that statement to hold merit. Or were you simply venting? If so know that venting is a girls sport.
No its not a comparison. Who exactly told you I was comparing it? White culture is a joke.

If white culture is a joke, why do so many Negroes try to immigrate to white countries, even though we clearly do not want them?

I will answer my question. Blacks want to move to white countries because we create viable societies and they do not.
I disagree, I see more whites imitating blacks than the other way around. Lets call it cultural affirmative action. They don't want to be raised to the standards of whites. They want to lower whites to their standard. And it is having some effect.
The only standard whites have is to be violent and make laws to give themselves an advantage since they cannot compete on equal footing. Even AA is a big disguise. More white familes benefit from current AA. When you add that to the 350 year period of white only AA you understand the concept.

There is no comparison.

Your statement is one of comparison. You must have a comparison to compare it to in order for that statement to hold merit. Or were you simply venting? If so know that venting is a girls sport.
No its not a comparison. Who exactly told you I was comparing it? White culture is a joke.

If white culture is a joke, why do so many Negroes try to immigrate to white countries, even though we clearly do not want them?

I will answer my question. Blacks want to move to white countries because we create viable societies and they do not.
I disagree, I see more whites imitating blacks than the other way around. Lets call it cultural affirmative action. They don't want to be raised to the standards of whites. They want to lower whites to their standard. And it is having some effect.
The only standard whites have is to be violent and make laws to give themselves an advantage since they cannot compete on equal footing. Even AA is a big disguise. More white familes benefit from current AA. When you add that to the 350 year period of white only AA you understand the concept.

Oooh ooooh. Gimme some black law examples you would replace evil white law with. this should be interesting.

Oooh ooooh. Gimme some black law examples you would replace evil white law with. this should be interesting.

That's a dumb request. Black people don't own the legal system here in the US. More often than not they are victimized by it. Do the Black Codes ring a bell?

That's a dumb request. Black people don't own the legal system here in the US. More often than not they are victimized by it. Do the Black Codes ring a bell?

Please, tell me how black laws would differ than evil white mans law. Certainly amid all your criticisms you had a more suitable replacement in mind? Or is all you do is complain with no solution?

Please, tell me how black laws would differ than evil white mans law. Certainly amid all your criticisms you had a more suitable replacement in mind? Or is all you do is complain with no solution?
You didnt answer my question. Do the Black Codes ring a bell?

Yeah they do. Now what laws to you want to replace evil "white mans law" with?

Yeah they do. Now what laws to you want to replace evil "white mans law" with?
What about them rings a bell? Enlighten us with the high standards those codes displayed.

Forum List

Back