Ferguson and White Identity

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Prof. MacDonald lays it out:

Ferguson will speed up the racialization of American politics The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

'After enabling a Black middle class, after all the affirmative action, after electing a Black president and getting a race-obsessed attorney general, after the massive, incredibly expensive, futile efforts to improve the academic performance of Black children, after all billions in the welfare programs, after all the programs aimed at lowering Black criminality, there remains a very large Black underclass operating completely outside the institutional structures created by White society. For this group, nothing remains except anger at a system they cannot comprehend and blaming their failures on White racism.'

Ferguson will speed up the racialization of American politics The Occidental Observer - White Identity Interests and Culture

'After enabling a Black middle class, after all the affirmative action, after electing a Black president and getting a race-obsessed attorney general, after the massive, incredibly expensive, futile efforts to improve the academic performance of Black children, after all billions in the welfare programs, after all the programs aimed at lowering Black criminality, there remains a very large Black underclass operating completely outside the institutional structures created by White society. For this group, nothing remains except anger at a system they cannot comprehend and blaming their failures on White racism.'
Fuck the institutional culture created by white society. Its a joke.

Fortunately, the country is getting wise to the Left Wing nonsense. Thank you, Messrs Obama and Holder!

As compared to?

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

In America, white institutions included republican governments rooted in the natural law, and all the customs and traditions that led up to such a creation. White institutional culture resulted in a superpower.

In Africa, they were trading yams for women and slaves.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

Your statement is one of comparison. You must have a comparison to compare it to in order for that statement to hold merit. Or were you simply venting? If so know that venting is a girls sport.

Left out of "Hope and Change" while investors large and small get rich, the can't YET blame Obama for leaving them worse off that before.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

Your statement is one of comparison. You must have a comparison to compare it to in order for that statement to hold merit. Or were you simply venting? If so know that venting is a girls sport.
No its not a comparison. Who exactly told you I was comparing it? White culture is a joke.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

No its not a comparison. Who exactly told you I was comparing it? White culture is a joke.

As opposed to what culture? All such statements must be made with a better one in mind.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

As opposed to what culture? All such statements must be made with a better one in mind.
No I dont need to have a better one in mind to point out the joke white culture is. However, if you want to compare I would say any culture is better than white culture.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

No I dont need to have a better one in mind to point out the joke it is.

Ok, seeing as you are a cultural relativist, (oddly enough, one that thinks all cultures to be equal except for the evil white culture), what sets all the other cultures apart from the white ones? Violence? If so then you have the burden of proving that other cultures would not do the same if they had the power that white culture does. But that remains to be seen.

I really don't know why I try with you. I'm not going to get an honest answer.

There is no comparison.

Ok, seeing as you are a cultural relativist, (oddly enough, one that thinks all cultures to be equal except for the evil white culture), what sets all the other cultures apart from the white ones? Violence? If so then you have the burden of proving that other cultures would not do the same if they had the power that white culture does. But that remains to be seen.

Its already been proven. Until whites were educated no other race of men attempted world domination. Since thats the case we know that violence is an inherent part of your physche as a white person. You are descended from people that had to be aggressive and violent in order to survive. Your ancestors saw nature not as an ally but something to be conquered and controlled. You dont see that in any of the other races until they are influenced by white culture.

I really dont know why you try whatever it is you are trying with me either. You cant dispute the facts and my mind is not pliable to outside influence. I know what I know and you dont have the level of knowledge necessary to provide an alternate explanation of the facts.

Its already been proven. Until whites were educated no other race of men attempted world domination. Since thats the case we know that violence is an inherent part of your physche as a white person. You are descended from people that had to be aggressive and violent in order to survive. Your ancestors saw nature not as an ally but something to be conquered and controlled. You dont see that in any of the other races until they are influenced by white culture.

I really dont know why you try whatever it is you are trying with me either. You cant dispute the facts and my mind is not pliable to outside influence. I know what I know and you dont have the level of knowledge necessary to provide an alternate explanation of the facts.
You never heard of the Mongols, Tamerlane, etc.
Or, were they white like you?

You never heard of the Mongols, Tamerlane, etc.
Or, were they white like you?
They were closer to white like you.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

If white culture is a joke, why do so many Negroes try to immigrate to white countries, even though we clearly do not want them?

I will answer my question. Blacks want to move to white countries because we create viable societies and they do not.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

If white culture is a joke, why do so many Negroes try to immigrate to white countries, even though we clearly do not want them?

I will answer my question. Blacks want to move to white countries because we create viable societies and they do not.
I disagree, I see more whites imitating blacks than the other way around. Lets call it cultural affirmative action. They don't want to be raised to the standards of whites. They want to lower whites to their standard. And it is having some effect.

As compared to?
There is no comparison.

You only answered yourself because the bulk of your time is spent talking to yourself in an attempt to deal with your feelings of inferiority. There are way more Black people in Africa than any continent on earth. Sorry monkey. Without Black people, white people would have no culture at all worth mentioning..

Forum List

Back