Fentanyl

Fentanyl deaths are on the uprise. George Floyd had 2X overdose and exhibiting symptoms of exited delirium and (gasp) hypoxia. Could it be that he died from an overdose and not a cops knee? Could the judicial system be wrong?
Absolutely not regardless of what an ignorant republican like you says. Chauvin was convicted of murder and Floyd was not in any way responsible.

Why are you persisting with that rubbish? Blame the democrats as usual. Go away you moron.

You're an uninformed fool and your little article is misleading. The US DEA didn't even apply a Schedule I classification to fentayl until February of 2018.

And who was President in February of 2018? President Donald J. Trump.

So of course fentanyl seizures increased under Trump. If you make something illegal, you're going to seize it. But at least he was actively involved in stopping the flow of illegals and drugs across the border. The asshole you voted for isn't doing that.

Last edited:
You're an uninformed fool and your little article is misleading. The US DEA didn't even apply a Schedule I classification to fentayl until February of 2018.

And who was President in February of 2018? President Donald J. Trump.

So of course fentanyl seizures increased under Trump. If you make something illegal, you're going to seize it. But at least he was actively involved in stopping the flow of illegals and drugs across the border. The asshole you voted for isn't doing that.
I really don't care if tramp knew, he didn't do anything about drugs. He obviously knew about if before.

Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are: heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote.
-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I really don't care if tramp knew, he didn't do anything about drugs.

Having an administration whose DEA was seizing more drugs is not "doing anything"? Enforcing border security is not "doing anything"?

What the hell planet are you from?

Fentanyl deaths are on the uprise. George Floyd had 2X overdose and exhibiting symptoms of exited delirium and (gasp) hypoxia. Could it be that he died from an overdose and not a cops knee? Could the judicial system be wrong?
What the cop did was never excusable at all…

The Cop should have gotten EMS on the scene and taken Floyd to the Hospital and not kept his knee on Floyd neck for the amount of time he did.

In the end the officer actions contributed to the death of Floyd even if Floyd was overdosed because the Officer went beyond the scope of what is allowed to keep a peep down…

Simple as that…

What the cop did was never excusable at all…

The Cop should have gotten EMS on the scene and taken Floyd to the Hospital and not kept his knee on Floyd neck for the amount of time he did.

In the end the officer actions contributed to the death of Floyd even if Floyd was overdosed because the Officer went beyond the scope of what is allowed to keep a peep down…

Simple as that…
In the end Floyd was a violent criminal that wasn't cooperating with police---dying from his life long drug abuse and overdose. The cops had to keep him down in order to control him and to prevent him from hurting himself and others. A knee to his back neck area would not be sufficient to kill this 6'7 violent asshole. Unfortunately, violent criminals don't die that easy.

In the end Floyd was a violent criminal that wasn't cooperating with police---dying from his life long drug abuse and overdose. The cops had to keep him down in order to control him and to prevent him from hurting himself and others. A knee to his back neck area would not be sufficient to kill this 6'7 violent asshole. Unfortunately, violent criminals don't die that easy.
Well the court disagreed with you and let me put my knee on the back of your neck for that amount of time and if you die, oh well!

Fact is the cop had a duty to get medical help for Floyd and he failed and your support of the officer is because Floyd was black, and the OP thread is to downplay the actions of the cop because Floyd was black!

So let me put my knee on your neck for that amount of time… Who am I kidding you will scream assault and if you survive while never realizing the Cop was wrong!

Then the cop shouldn't had his knee on the neck.

Floyd was alive when the knee was put on his neck and he was dead when it was removed.

Forum List

Back