Scientists Say They Can Reverse Aging of Skin by 30 years

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Researchers in Cambridge say they can turn back the clock on aging cells, starting with skin. So get used to the terms, "cellular reprogramming," "Regenerative Medicine," They say people have wanted to live forever, so is this a possibility? These researchers think they have a start on extending life into the future. And they're going beyond their success with skin cells into all kinds of cells in the human body. They somehow changed cell markers to produce blastocysts that generate more collagen than the cells were in their aging stage.

This science is said to come from the same labs that successfully produced a cloned female sheep from mammary cells a few decades back. Although I am stunned, but charmed. For those who are into science, there is a lot more below:

Remember Dolly the Sheep? Her existence came about from a special cloned cell.

1649525712136.png

Here in America, in October of 2021, a group of interested scientists formed its an Aging lab, named Altos Labs. I hope they work hard on reversing Dementia and Alzheimers, and I hope they are successful at whatever way they can improve life for older people who will be free of pain, able to run like the wind, and bless their families with their experiences and knowledge. I hope they study the brains of people with a rare trait known as the photographic memory.

I know this post makes some serious points that are very insightful and leads to a hopeful future in other areas. On a side note though I know a few married men that would love to buy some of this for their wives.;)

Forum List

Back