Fentanyl overtakes COVID-19 as leading cause of death for adults between 18 and 45

Oh yeah....people smoking pot is going to be the end of the fucking world as we know it. Even though it is no different than drinking a beer, it is evil because your party masters told you so, thus you must be against it.

It is just insane how the people that bleat the most about freedom are also the people that want the government to control our lives so that everyone acts and looks just like them.
I smoked weed everyday for years from high school through my college years. Then I grew up and realized it would hold me back…I needed to be ambitious all day everyday.
Every time the ‘government’ imposes a new traffic law they’re controlling your life. Laws are imposed to improve public safety….managing public safety is kinda what government does.
If you myopic thinkers could see past your noses you’d realize that you keep pushing for these ‘little’ things that only accelerate the slide of America….Use your head, on this current trajectory where do you see America in 25 years?

Personal responsibility is the unending mantra of the political right, except in this one area because they can use it to attack the Dem POTUS. You might notice none of them blamed it all on any GOP POTUS.

That's because the last GOP POTUS reduce the drug flow over the border. Why would we criticize somebody that's actually doing their job and making America better?

Sorry to be harsh, but yes he was responsible for his own actions, sadly they were deadly.

So it's not our job to protect our young? Making mistakes is normal for human beings as we grow up, but we shield them from things that could end up permanently harming or killing them. If my child grabs my gun off the dresser drawer and kills himself, I can't just shrug my shoulders and say "he made an irresponsible decision!" It was my fault for giving him access to that gun.

Oh yeah....people smoking pot is going to be the end of the fucking world as we know it. Even though it is no different than drinking a beer, it is evil because your party masters told you so, thus you must be against it.

It is just insane how the people that bleat the most about freedom are also the people that want the government to control our lives so that everyone acts and looks just like them.

So you're advocating for a totally lawless society?

So if I person is poor, unemployed and living off the government due to their fentanyl addiction, do they get a free pass since it is not their fault?
Not a free past, but there is maybe more to it than that. Who do you think is more likely to get addicted, those who have lots of opportunity, lots of support, friends and family, good looks, intelligence and lots of financial resources. . . or, as you say, those who have little training, little job opportunities, low intelligence, low charisma, few social contacts, and are living in poverty?

:dunno:

Yeah, it's China's fault that filthy Mexicrats can't secure our border and stop wetbacks from fucking us.
Maybe you should tell that to one of Trump's lackeys, Bannon who ripped off donations for the wall that your orange knuckle dragger claimed Mexico would pay for, CLOWN.

'Fentanyl overtakes COVID-19 as leading cause of death for adults between 18 and 45'...

And Biden is IMPORTING BOTH through his Open Border policy....

He should be charged with murder.
Heroin is laced with fentanyl which has been smuggled here for years including when your orange messiah was POTUS, you moron.

Trump did nothing to stop drug smuggling. He was too busy committing treason.

Heroin is laced with fentanyl which has been smuggled here for years including when your orange messiah was POTUS, you moron.

Trump did nothing to stop drug smuggling. He was too busy committing treason.
President Trump did not have an Open Border policy that opened the flood gates and helped facilitate the Nexican Cartel drug smuggling by surrendering control of our Border and security to enemies literally murdering Americans...

'Trump did nothing to stop drug smuggling. He was too busy committing treason.'

- One of the dumbest comments made in this thread. Mexico, Guatemala, and other nations have already declared the policies Trump instituted and agreements Trump negotiated wit them were solving the problem ND that the illegal immigration disaster we now have is tge direct result of Biden's failed policies.

You are a TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven retard or a Marxist TROLL- either way, you are a lying ignorant fuck screaming irrational BS like a child.

As I said to the other troll, 'STFU, & GO AWAY!'

So we should respond to FENTANYL with a GREATER degree of concern than COVID....because MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FENTANYL.

Right? Doesnt this only make sense?

Every one of these deaths is on Joe Biden for his No Border Policy.

Thanks, Brandon.

President Trump did not have an Open Border policy that opened the flood gates and helped facilitate the Nexican Cartel drug smuggling by surrendering control of our Border and security to enemies literally murdering Americans...

'Trump did nothing to stop drug smuggling. He was too busy committing treason.'

- One of the dumbest comments made in this thread. Mexico, Guatemala, and other nations have already declared the policies Trump instituted and agreements Trump negotiated wit them were solving the problem ND that the illegal immigration disaster we now have is tge direct result of Biden's failed policies.

You are a TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven retard or a Marxist TROLL- either way, you are a lying ignorant fuck screaming irrational BS like a child.

As I said to the other troll, 'STFU, & GO AWAY!'
Fuck you, jerkoff. Illegal drugs have been coming accross that border for decades including when your orange god was in power, now it's Biden's fault? Who do you think you're bullshitting you Trump ass sucking moron?

Why don't you ask your boy why he didn't stop it? Why don't you ask your boy why his own party denied him funding for his fucking vanity wall, Slick?

Fuck you, jerkoff. Illegal drugs have been coming accross that border for decades including when your orange god was in power, now it's Biden's fault? Who do you think you're bullshitting you Trump ass sucking moron?

Why don't you ask your boy why he didn't stop it? Why don't you ask your boy why his own party denied him funding for his fucking vanity wall, Slick?
Fentenyl deaths are skyrocketing on Pedo Joe's watch, and he is doing NOTHING about it.

Suck it Dimtard, your side owns these deaths.

I smoked weed everyday for years from high school through my college years. Then I grew up and realized it would hold me back…I needed to be ambitious all day everyday.

Yet I bet you still drink alcohol as someone told you it was different and you are stupid enough to believe them.

Every time the ‘government’ imposes a new traffic law they’re controlling your life. Laws are imposed to improve public safety….managing public safety is kinda what government does.

So you must then be cool with the mandates out there that are improve public safety, like mask mandates and vaccine mandates and all the rest.

So it's not our job to protect our young? Making mistakes is normal for human beings as we grow up, but we shield them from things that could end up permanently harming or killing them. If my child grabs my gun off the dresser drawer and kills himself, I can't just shrug my shoulders and say "he made an irresponsible decision!" It was my fault for giving him access to that gun.

Yes, it is our job, but that does not remove responsibility from the individual.

I wonder what the ratio is with fentanyl vs. covid for the 45-90 age group?

Yes, it's a trick question because fentanyl is an 'end of life' drug used by doctors for everyone that has less than a week to live.

Yet I bet you still drink alcohol as someone told you it was different and you are stupid enough to believe them.

So you must then be cool with the mandates out there that are improve public safety, like mask mandates and vaccine mandates and all the rest.
The legalization of weed has lured in the cartels…they’re now buying grow houses next to good people in nice neighborhoods…they’re moving their harvest through the dispensaries they buy/run….All Mexifornia did was make things easier for the cartels by sparing them the risky transport across a national border..in addition, they fucked over the families that have to live nextdoor to that bullshit in their once nice and quiet neighborhood.

Fuck you, jerkoff.
Yeah, that's about the answer I expected from brain dead snowflake, the answer to the fact that Biden has imported / smuggled trafficked humans, adults, children, COVID-19, and powerful illegal drugs that continue to kill thousands and thousands of Americans.

If it kills people, Joe Biden is imporing it.

1.7 Million Illegals ( the ones we know about ) have crossed the border in the last 12 Months. Your boy has made it illegal for border control to catch them and send them back. It’s the highest since the 1960’s
More drugs are pouring into this Country because of them

Forum List

Back