Fentanyl overtakes COVID-19 as leading cause of death for adults between 18 and 45

Let's see, without insurance nowadays, a pain management doctor cost about 4 to 5 hundred dollar a month, not including the cost for the drug tests they require you to get or the cost of the life altering pain medication, a trip to see 'Dr. Feel Good' is an economic choice the "war on opioids" warriors have forced on the poor.

Who didn't see that coming?

Let's see, without insurance nowadays, a pain management doctor cost about 4 to 5 hundred dollar a month, not including the cost for the drug tests they require you to get or the cost of the life altering pain medication, a trip to see 'Dr. Feel Good' is an economic choice the "war on opioids" warriors have forced on the poor.

Who didn't see that coming?

Millions of free shit begging Illegals wetbacks = High insurance premiums
Filthy Libs can't do the simple math

Not going to lie and I know it makes me cold hearted but I find it hard to care about people that die from doing these kinds of drugs, seems a self-inflicted death to me.

Seems to be natures way of culling the herd
How weird huh...who would have thought that glamorizing weed and telling kids how fucking cool it is might compel them to try cocaine, then anything that's put in front of them.
The "make all drugs legal" freedom fighters have blood on their hands.....The dumbfucks never look past their nose.
Dumbmotherfuckers

Nobody is forcing anyone to use it, it is their free choice
I agree with that...The problem is; children in America have been conditioned to perceive drugs and drug users as hip/cool.
American society is breaking down and decaying fast, the class/quality of human being here has slid into the shitter.
The scary "war on drugs" needs to be turned way the fuck here.

Mostly poor whites.

Seems like nobody cares.

RIP
i don’t think it’s true that nobody cares…but certainly not the demafascist propagandist over at the, Cuomo News Network, and MSDNC…or the Oval Office Press room

It was refreshing that the last admin brought attention to this crisis though…sadly that was shirt lived

This is the truth, and I do appreciate you admitting the racism.

The liars who claim the data is a LIE are whom I am mostly concerned with.

You told THE TRUTH....and I like it.
Might be the first time that fool ever told the truth on this site for sure.

Just curious, what percent of the population do you think is white-non hispanic? Do you honestly believe it's anywhere near 72%?
If it was America would be measurably better.....you know, based on that pesky RACIST truth and data and all.
You wish it was 85%...right? You prefer to live in a safe, productive, positive contributing, law abiding America...right?

If it was America would be measurably better.....you know, based on that pesky RACIST truth and data and all.
You wish it was 85%...right? You prefer to live in a safe, productive, positive contributing, law abiding America...right?

Oops, I think you peed a little.

Everyone should get a shot that prevents them from wanting to take Fentanyl.

It's called a HEROIN vaccine.

Just take a HEROIN BOOSTER every day....and you dont die from FENTANYL!
There is a drug called Suboxone that is used to treat opiod addiction. A user on Suboxone who uses an opiod becomes extremely ill. The problem is that there are not enough Dr's treating addiction who can prescibe it. It's a shame because it is a treatment that actually works.

The war against Russia in Afghanistan was so that the Rich dudes could control the opium fields in Afghanistan with Yankee soldiers guarding the fields. Americans are so deluded they can't make sense of anything really important.

Did Trump stop China from making fentanyl? Nope.

The shit didn't just start showing up here last January.
Yeah, it's China's fault that filthy Mexicrats can't secure our border and stop wetbacks from fucking us.

Did Trump stop China from making fentanyl? Nope.

The shit didn't just start showing up here last January.
Why are you bringing up Trump?...at least Trump had shut down the border where it comes into the country....He was the only one in DC fighting against China...don't expect Joe to do it....China has Joe by the hair on his little balls....

How weird huh...who would have thought that glamorizing weed and telling kids how fucking cool it is might compel them to try cocaine, then anything that's put in front of them.

No more than glamorizing alcohol and telling kids how fucking cool it is might compel them to try cocaine, then anything that's put in front of them.

The "make all drugs legal" freedom fighters have blood on their hands.....The dumbfucks never look past their nose.
Dumbmotherfuckers

Nobody is making anyone take any drugs, it is all on the person doing it. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

I agree with that...The problem is; children in America have been conditioned to perceive drugs and drug users as hip/cool.
American society is breaking down and decaying fast, the class/quality of human being here has slid into the shitter.
The scary "war on drugs" needs to be turned way the fuck here.

Oh, such stupid fucking bullshit. We as a country glamorize alcohol but someone how that is just fine but god fucking forbid someone want to light up a joint it is the end of the fucking world as we know it

You are a fucking joke. Now go drink and beer and tell yourself how fucking amazing you are

Fentanyl deaths have grew by 671% according to CDC.
And yes, more kids died from it than Covid.
YET - no one talks about it. Of course not.
Most of it comes from China - specifically for US import - just ANOTHER way China is fucking the United States over. And THAT - is specifically why you don't hear about it. The corporate investor class doesn't want Americans pissed off at China... oh my.. if people stopped by Chinese products - they can't make so much off of their investments.
Sounds like the Opium Wars.

I thought it came from Mexico.

Forum List

Back