Fentanyl overtakes COVID-19 as leading cause of death for adults between 18 and 45

1.7 Million Illegals ( the ones we know about ) have crossed the border in the last 12 Months. Your boy has made it illegal for border control to catch them and send them back. It’s the highest since the 1960’s
More drugs are pouring into this Country because of them
Oops, looks like we have us a foreigner here who is unfamiliar with our laws.

Crossing into our country to seek asylum is not illegal.

Oops. Maybe we should check to see if YOU are illegal.

Oops, looks like we have us a foreigner here who is unfamiliar with our laws.

Crossing into our country to seek asylum is not illegal.

Oops. Maybe we should check to see if YOU are illegal.
Another stupid comment. All the illegals that are flooding into our border are seeking asylum? You’re a moron

So we should respond to FENTANYL with a GREATER degree of concern than COVID....because MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FENTANYL.

Right? Doesnt this only make sense?

I have no sympathy for those who die of fentanyl overdoses, or another other drugs for that matter.

They are simply committing suicide.

You’re

Ypure the stupid one

You’re the stupid idiot
Haha, nice post.

So, those 1.7 million people that were arrested... that's Biden, letting them in? Fascinating. Does Biden also "let" the sun rise? Does Biden let you eat breakfast?

A lot of people are not personally responsible which is why we make laws against them. If everybody was personally responsible there would be no need for social programs like SS. If everybody was personally responsible there would be no need for abortions. If everybody were personally responsible we wouldn't have DUI laws and penalties.

A few years ago my cousin lost her son to opioid addiction. Was he personally responsible? No he wasn't. He got hooked at the age of 15 and tried it out of peer pressure.

Yes, he was personally responsible. He tried it out of peer pressure. He should have been able to ignore that and keep on living.

Haha, nice post.

So, those 1.7 million people that were arrested... that's Biden, letting them in? Fascinating. Does Biden also "let" the sun rise? Does Biden let you eat breakfast?
Please tell us why Biden gave orders to stop building the border fence, Why he took horses away from the border patrol and why he Forbids border Control to stop them from entering ? He doesn’t even mandate Vaccination for them but for us it’s mandated? You are Stupid

So we should respond to FENTANYL with a GREATER degree of concern than COVID....because MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FENTANYL.

Right? Doesnt this only make sense?

Look at this crap....

NYC funds subway advertisements which call safe fentanyl use (whatever that is) - "empowering."

Bottom right of the poster: "Eric L. Adams Mayor."

1653747664977.png

Posters like this encourage illegal and deadly drug use. Some easily-influenced people might look at this and think, "fentanyl must not be as bad as I've heard. Our NYC Health Department says I can use it safely."

This one from Canada is a bit better, I think....

hi-padis-fentanyl-campaign2015-poster-85x111.gif

Why isn’t Fentanyl control talked about on TV and by politicians every day.

Hundreds of thousands die every year from Fentanyl.

Fuck the cult

If you abuse illegal drugs, I have no sympathy for anyone.
So people who just use the illegal ones are okay in your book? How about those how abuse legal drugs.

Then there is this which is more dangerous to our health than all the legal and illegal recreational drugs combined

the deadly poison fentanyl flooding across our weak border is killing more young people than covid 19 ! one would think this would be a major concern for the admin in the WH that is ultimately in charge of border security ...

Forum List

Back