Fentanyl is a good thing.

If someone you knew died from taking the wrong pill, or just touching it, you probably wouldn't think it was a joke.
I have a nephew who is a firefighter and goes on paramedic callouts as well. He has to wear protective gloves all the time when potentially in contact with fentanyl. Most folks can't grasp how little of this it takes to kill a person, even if just absorbed through the skin.
If I had my way, every time a user dies from badly mixed drugs with fentanyl, I'd investigate and find everyone in the supply chain and give them life sentences.

I have a nephew who is a firefighter and goes on paramedic callouts as well. He has to wear protective gloves all the time when potentially in contact with fentanyl. Most folks can't grasp how little of this it takes to kill a person, even if just absorbed through the skin.
If I had my way, every time a user dies from badly mixed drugs with fentanyl, I'd investigate and find everyone in the supply chain and give them life sentences.
If we had real media that reported on news that was important to the American people, every single person would know what we know about Fentanyl. But instead they cover politics politics politics politics politics ad nauseum.

Am convinced our dear friend Mortuary is a sufferer.
Only way to explain how he thinks he can sing, as distinct from make terrible noises, when his mouth is open .

Forum List

Back