Fentanyl deaths revisited.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Are fentanyl deaths a national tragedy as the media and politicians proclaim, or are they really just a large number of unfortunate personal and family tragedies (similar to the oft consequences of alcoholism) due mostly to poor judgment and weak character, that have little real national significance? Thought?

Are fentanyl deaths a national tragedy as the media and politicians proclaim, or are they really just a large number of unfortunate personal and family tragedies (similar to the oft consequences of alcoholism) due mostly to poor judgment and weak character, that have little real national significance? Thought?
The fetanyl problem was created by the drug pushers at our pharmaceutical companies.

That's why they are losing their asses in lawsuits now.

Some of our politicians were paid to aid and abet this national tragedy.

The fetanyl problem was created by the drug pushers at our pharmaceutical companies.

That's why they are losing their asses in lawsuits now.

Some of our politicians were paid to aid and abet this national tragedy.
No it wasn't.

Fentanyl is not regularly prescribed for pain and is almost exclusively used in hospitals for post surgical pain and in terminal cancer patients.

Most fentanyl overdose deaths are caused by illicitly manufactured fentanyl.

No it wasn't.

Fentanyl is not regularly prescribed for pain and is almost exclusively used in hospitals for post surgical pain and in terminal cancer patients.

Manufactured in China and given to the cartels to distribute, This is deliberate poisoning on a massive scale. It is aided and abetted by the delusional woke who wants full legalization of the poison.

Manufactured in China and given to the cartels to distribute, This is deliberate poisoning on a massive scale. It is aided and abetted by the delusional woke who wants full legalization of the poison.
If drugs were legalized then there could be oversight on their manufacture and less chance for the inclusion of things like fentanyl

No it wasn't.

Fentanyl is not supposed to be prescribed for anything other than severe pain, but the drug manufacturers pushed it on people for far lesser problems, and caused millions to become addicted.

That's why they are being sued and losing their asses.

You should not speak on a subject of which you obviously know nothing.

If drugs were legalized then there could be oversight on their manufacture and less chance for the inclusion of things like fentanyl
Not even close. Just as Marijuana was legalized with the same argument and failed, the same thing will happen with other legalization. California legalized Marijuana and has a huge illegal pot problem as well as every other imported drug problem.

You think that people would naturally buy legal drugs if they were available. Not true. The illegal market could always undercut the legal market. They will always sell cheaper, untaxed and more powerful drugs. Needles are free. You can't get cheaper than that. Drugged out users will still use needles they find in the street.

There's several reasons for so many fentanyl overdose deaths.

A lot of it is just plain murder. A street drug dealer will hot pack a load of heroin with some fentanyl and the drug addict he sells it to will overdose. Then word gets around to fellow addicts, and rather than avoid that dealer because his product killed someone, they will seek to buy heroin from that dealer because if someone overdosed on their product it must be really good shit. Drug dealing is a very competitive business and a dealer tends to see a boom in sales after someone overdoses on their product.

Also, oftentimes a dealer needs to simply make an example out of an addict who owes them money but can't/won't pay. For instance, George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose after being sold fake Percocet tablets that were actually a combination of fentanyl and methamphetamine.

The reason I think he owed his dealer money is because his dealer is on video giving Floyd the counterfeit twenty dollar bill that Floyd passed to the clerk at Cub Foods. Floyd was being pressured into passing the counterfeit bill. Since Floyd was unemployed due to COVID, he likely owed that dealer some money.

The dealer made an example out of him. Pay your debt or die.

Last edited:
There's several reasons for so many fentanyl overdose deaths.

A lot of it is just plain murder. A street drug dealer will hot pack a load of heroin with some fentanyl and the drug addict he sells it to will overdose. Then word gets around to fellow addicts, and rather than avoid that dealer because his product killed someone, they will seek to buy heroin from that dealer because if someone overdosed on their product it must be really good shit. Drug dealing is a very competitive business and a dealer tends to see a boom in sales after someone overdoses on their product.

Also, oftentimes a dealer needs to simply make an example out of an addict who owes them money but can't/won't pay. For instance, George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose after being sold fake Percocet tablets that were actually a combination of fentanyl and methamphetamine.

The reason I think he owed his dealer money is because his dealer is on video giving Floyd the counterfeit twenty dollar bill that Floyd passed to the clerk at Cub Foods. Since Floyd was unemployed due to COVID, he likely owed that dealer some money.
Thank you thank you. A voice of truth in the wilderness of pro drug fabrications.

The West Point cadets didn't owe anyone money. They bought what they thought was cocaine and intended to party. The cocaine was cut with a lethal dose of fentanyl to maximize profits. No other reason. The more fentanyl used the cheaper the price. The dealer selling cocaine cut with the most fentanyl undercuts every other dealer on the street. Oh and that would include any contemplated legal dealers.

Fentanyl deaths would be similar to alcoholism if people were dying from one drink of alcohol laced with fast acting poison. Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than Morphine. China is shipping the Fentanyl to Mexico and then it is mixed and pressed into pills by the drug cartels and smuggled into the country through our wide open border. I guess you won't think it's a problem until one of your family members dies from it. It is more than a national tragedy, it is a direct attack on our country by China.

Fentanyl is not supposed to be prescribed for anything other than severe pain, but the drug manufacturers pushed it on people for far lesser problems, and caused millions to become addicted.

It is you who obviously know nothing. It is true there are people who are addicted to Opioids and are users of Fentanyl. You are either ignoring or ignorant of the many thousands of Americans per year who die instantly from illegally produced pills laced with Fentanyl.

Fentanyl deaths would be similar to alcoholism if people were dying from one drink of alcohol laced with fast acting poison. Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than Morphine. China is shipping the Fentanyl to Mexico and then it is mixed and pressed into pills by the drug cartels and smuggled into the country through our wide open border. I guess you won't think it's a problem until one of your family members dies from it. It is more than a national tragedy, it is a direct attack on our country by China.
Often persons and families are ruined financially by alcoholism. A slow death from drinking is very costly but the result is the same.

It would be interesting to know the educational level of victims of fentanyl. I'm guessing it's much higher than that of alcoholics.

Does anyone not know the dangers of fentanyl?

Often persons and families are ruined financially by alcoholism. A slow death from drinking is very costly but the result is the same.

It would be interesting to know the educational level of victims of fentanyl. I'm guessing it's much higher than that of alcoholics.

I'll try to explain it to you one more time. Fentanyl "overdose" deaths are a mixed bag. Yes, there are many people who are addicts who eventually succumb to Fentanyl. That is different from the guy who buys what he thinks is a safe painkiller that is laced with a lethal dose of Fentanyl. That is also different from the kid at a party who does some cocaine laced with a lethal dose of Fentanyl. You are oversimplifying the problem and it is a huge problem.

Many who end up dying of fentanyl started on prescription pain killers proscribed by their doctor. Often that's standard opiods, nothing to do with fentanyl. The prescription ends but the person is addicted, so they hit the streets. That's where the fentanyl comes in. Now the cartels are lacing everything, pills, heroin, cocaine, you name it. In the end it was big pharma that created this problem. Odd how they got busted for opiods and now are celebrating with over 200 million new customers who need at least two jabs a year.

The dumping of fentanyl in this country is really an act of war by China. If the water supply was being poisoned, or ricin dumped into the air system of a shopping mall there would be fewer deaths. We might get the message. Since it's brown Mexicans and blacks doing the distribution our hands are pretty much tied as far as fighting back goes.

No they didn't

Fentanyl was not a contributor to the opioid problem

It was all the other opioid drugs like Oxy that were the main contributors to that

Not even close. Just as Marijuana was legalized with the same argument and failed, the same thing will happen with other legalization. California legalized Marijuana and has a huge illegal pot problem as well as every other imported drug problem.

You think that people would naturally buy legal drugs if they were available. Not true. The illegal market could always undercut the legal market. They will always sell cheaper, untaxed and more powerful drugs. Needles are free. You can't get cheaper than that. Drugged out users will still use needles they find in the street.
It didn't fail at all.

And legal drugs would in time be the same as legal alcohol.

We don;t have much of a bootlegging problem anymore do we?

And if we decriminalized drugs we would not only see a huge savings in court and policing costs but there would be more than enough money to provide treatment programs where addiction is actually treated like the medical problem it is and not a crime.

It worked in Portugal and drug use and drug related deaths have actually decreased

It didn't fail at all.

And if we decriminalized drugs we would not only see a huge savings in court and policing costs but there would be more than enough money to provide treatment programs where addiction is actually treated like the medical problem it is and not a crime.

It worked in Portugal and drug use and drug related deaths have actually decreased
Decriminalization does not address the supply issue, nor eliminate the black market.

Legalization creates even more problems.

It didn't fail at all.

This isn't bootlegging. This is a deliberate act to poison and kill as many people as possible. The bootleggers didn't sell bootleg designed to kill.

I don't have any faith in treatment programs. Just warehouse users and give them drugs until they die. Portugal is a failed country of drug addicts. No. It didn't work there either.

Many who end up dying of fentanyl started on prescription pain killers proscribed by their doctor. Often that's standard opioids, nothing to do with fentanyl. The prescription ends but the person is addicted, so they hit the streets. That's where the fentanyl comes in. Now the cartels are lacing everything, pills, heroin, cocaine, you name it. In the end it was big pharma that created this problem. Odd how they got busted for opioids and now are celebrating with over 200 million new customers who need at least two jabs a year.
My doctor took me off hydrocodone (Vicodin) after so many pills. I enjoyed the high I got but followed my doctor's orders. I then went on Neurontin for a while but took myself off of that myself. I do understand that it takes will power for some, and some just don't have it.

Forum List

Back