MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The world birth rate has halved in the last 50 years

from roughly 3.6 births per woman to only 1.8

This coincides with the rise of feminism as

the official world gender ideology.

- See more at: Feminism is a Depopulation Program
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There isn't to much common sense needed for this one, social engineering works wonders on idiots.
Why do you think they are pushing kids into thinking they are gay, or not their born sex. It contributes to depopulation.
One who is a total zombie will never understand how HATED THE HUMAN RACE IS TO THE ELITES/GLOBALIST............THEY HATE YOU AND WANT TO REPLACE YOU..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an article from the this posted story

The Population Control Agenda
Stanley K. Monteith, M.D.
One of the most difficult concepts for Americans to accept is that there are human beings dedicated to coercive population control and genocide. Many readers will acknowledge that our government is helping to finance the Red Chinese program of forced abortion, forced sterilization, infanticide, and control of the numbers of live births. Most readers will accept the fact that our nation is helping to finance the United Nations' world-wide "family planning program," a form of population control. Most rational men and women, however, find it impossible to believe that such programs are really part of a "master plan" to kill off large segments of the world's population.
I shall have to admit that I studied the politics of AIDS (HIV disease) for over a decade before I finally came to a horrifying conclusion. The real motivation behind efforts to block utilization of standard public health measures to control further spread of the HIV epidemic was "population control." That was not an easy concept for me to acknowledge, despite the fact that I had long recognized that the twentieth century has been the bloodiest hundred-year period in all recorded human history.
It was not until I journeyed to Elberton, Georgia, stood within the dark shad.......................
Population Control Agenda

Last edited:
screen-shot-2016-10-05-at-52241-pmpng.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There isn't to much common sense needed for this one, social engineering works wonders on idiots.
Why do you think they are pushing kids into thinking they are gay, or not their born sex. It contributes to depopulation.
One who is a total zombie will never understand how HATED THE HUMAN RACE IS TO THE ELITES/GLOBALIST............THEY HATE YOU AND WANT TO REPLACE YOU..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the most difficult concepts for Americans to accept is that there are human beings dedicated to coercive population control and genocide. Many readers will acknowledge that our government is helping to finance the Red Chinese program of forced abortion, forced sterilization, infanticide, and control of the numbers of live births. Most readers will accept the fact that our nation is helping to finance the United Nations' world-wide "family planning program," a form of population control. Most rational men and women, however, find it impossible to believe that such programs are really part of a "master plan" to kill off large segments of the world's population.
I shall have to admit that I studied the politics of AIDS (HIV disease) for over a decade before I finally came to a horrifying conclusion. The real motivation behind efforts to block utilization of standard public health measures to control further spread of the HIV epidemic was "population control." That was not an easy concept for me to acknowledge, despite the fact that I had long recognized that the twentieth century has been the bloodiest hundred-year period in all recorded human history.
It was not until I journeyed to Elberton, Georgia, stood within the dark shad.......................

You doan luv dem hoes.

Hit it and quit it.

Shoot and scoot.

Blow and go.

Knock the broad up and she owns you.

Use the other two service entrances

Thank goodness for the internet and the way it can bring so many paranoid schizophrenics together.

In the olden days, it was all about standing on a street corner with a cardboard placard, all cold and isolted. Today, thanks to the miracle of the internet, it is all just one big support group of crazy.

Thank goodness for the internet and the way it can bring so many paranoid schizophrenics together.

In the olden days, it was all about standing on a street corner with a cardboard placard, all cold and isolted. Today, thanks to the miracle of the internet, it is all just one big support group of crazy.

Just entirely ignore all the evidence supporting the OP's claim and instead respond with sarcasm and blather.

Typical libtard

You might want to have a séance and tell him that now its the GOP agenda to take away health insurance from those most in need.

You might want to tell him about Pence in Indiana
Mike Pence's Defining Moment As Governor? Enabling An HIV Outbreak | The Huffington Post (who is a republican)

Also tell him about Trump taking away regulations from the FDA and EPA, and closing PP who checked for VDS.

Tell him about his lovely Christian right wing nut men and women , who can afford excellent health care but hate it when the median income and under get it.

Forum List

Back