Feminazis face tough challenges with Bush reelection

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...ap/20050109/ap_on_re_us/feminists_tough_times

"The next four years are going to be tough, so we must be tougher," National Organization for Women president Kim Gandy recently told supporters. "Our health, our rights, and our democracy are teetering on the brink."

The feminazis are at it again. whats sad is they actually believe half the crap they are paraniod about. Wonder when they will wake up and realize that they dont speak for women. Im sure President Bush is detrimental to their health. Too bad they are so disconnected that they dont realize abortion isnt a health issue its a life and death issue. The only heath problems they will suffer from President Bush is the stress and anxiety from their own paranoia.

Many of the conservative activists and organizations that cheered the GOP triumph — and now claim expanded influence in Washington — are stridently anti-feminist. The Rev. Jerry Falwell, for example, recently referred to NOW as "The National Order of Witches"

While i deffinately dont agree with JF on alot of things he was totally right. They are the national order of witches. They think they are the ideal female. But they just end up being the ideal witch with a capital B. kinda sad.

Among the movement's biggest worries are that Bush might appoint federal judges who favor outlawing abortion, that family-planning programs will lose crucial funding, and that the president's proposed changes to Social Security would harm many widows and low-income women.

Family planning programs. what a joke. You mean family avoidance programs. Dont want to deal with a family so kill your child. then you can do what you want to do and avoid the consequences. what a joke.

Among the movement's biggest worries are that Bush might appoint federal judges who favor outlawing abortion...

My heart drowneth in sorrow. :rolleyes:

Hobbit said:
Well, you heard Cameron Diaz. Bush was elected, so now rape is legal. I'll be back after I get some tail.

The NOW and the feminists definition of rape is so general that looking a woman for longer than 15 seconds is considered rape (I am not making this up). A study of rape on college campuses (sponsored by some feminist advocacy group --- so it was perfectly unbiased) showed that 30 to 40 percent of women had been raped. That was astounding, until it was found that rape included leering glances from members of the opposite sex, off color remarks and so on. The actual percentage of rapes is closer to about 1 or 2 percent. When confronted with this discrepancy the feminists merely shrugged it off and offered the explanation that rape could exist in the perpetrators' minds. OK.... so they had Miss Cleo doing the study.

At any rate, the reversal of Roe vs. Wade will not necessarily make abortion illegal . All that would happen is that each state would have to decide whether to make it illegal or not (i.e. the voters would have to decide rather than a bunch of robed megalomaniacs that think that they are judges). Judges which find hidden rights in the Constitution, in other countries' Constitutions, in tea leaves and the entrails of owls.

I'm sure that if you arranged the letters of the text of the Constitution in a matrix, skipped every 20th letter (more or less) and arranged them in the shape of the circle of Venus it would be spelled out quite clearly "Abortion on demand is a right and don't let George W. Bush tell you different!". To some judges, that is a valid form of jurisprudence.

Anyway, a recent document surfaced written by Thomas Jefferson in Microsoft Word and on the same typewriter that those Bush memos were written states it quite clearly. Abortion on demand, gay marriage, and lowering the age of consent to 2 1/2 hours... it's all in there!

P.S. Dang, I gotta stop reading those Ann Coulter columns..... I'm sure it's her PMS that makes her so darn mean!

Yeah, NOW sucks. According to NOW, having a penis makes you a rapist. It doesn't even start there. You should see the mantras of "reproductive rights" and "same job, less pay." It's funny watching their faces when they realize that I'm right, because I don't just tell them they're wrong, I explain that first, it's not about "reproductive rights," it's about human rights and if you think a fetus is a person, you most likely think abortion is wrong. It has nothing to do with women's rights (or should I say womyn?). Second, I tell them that those job statistics don't take into account maternity leave, a choice that can place women a few months to a few years (depending on if she used preschool) behind in the seniority line. Also, Bush has NOTHING to do with what corporations pay their employees.

Forum List

Back