Fema buying tons of coffins and MRE's

You'll never live to make the third step.

I'll walk all over you and your doomsday bunker. You may as well put my name on it now.
I'm sure you'll try, I am also sure you'll never live to make that third step.

I'm a big guy. I take three steps in one stride. I'm whispering in your ear before you know it. I'm saying....."thanks for the stuff, patriot".
Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches and I am an expert shot. I am trained in the discipline of Aikido. As I said you wouldn't live to MAKE THE THIRD STEP.

No you aren't.
Yes I am.

Post a photo of you holding today's newspaper and giving me the finger within 5 minutes or admit that you are lying.
This is the only digital photo of me right now.
securedownload.png

No need. I'll just take what you have prepared. It'll be fun!

I'll walk all over you and your doomsday bunker. You may as well put my name on it now.

I'm a big guy. I take three steps in one stride. I'm whispering in your ear before you know it. I'm saying....."thanks for the stuff, patriot".
Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches and I am an expert shot. I am trained in the discipline of Aikido. As I said you wouldn't live to MAKE THE THIRD STEP.

Here's the only way fat reb could weigh 305 and have a 38" waist -

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg
Great_Beer_Bellies6.jpg

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg
Great_Beer_Bellies6.jpg
Is that a selfie of you gunturd?

Corset training.

efec7a58b4c04e2.jpg
Great_Beer_Bellies6.jpg
Is that a selfie of you gunturd?
rough day in your trailer park cletus?

Forum List

Back