Fema buying tons of coffins and MRE's

Did you notice that this is a lie?

It did not happen?

Its also an old lie that has made the rounds of the ignorant RWs several times in the past.

In short, its just like bigrebnc1775 measurement claims that he has the body of Mr America and that he cheats on his taxes to protest ObamaCare - Its

:bs1:

It did not happen?

Its also an old lie that has made the rounds of the ignorant RWs several times in the past.

In short, its just like bigrebnc1775 measurement claims that he has the body of Mr America and that he cheats on his taxes to protest ObamaCare - Its

Stupid I didn't lie How many fucking times do I have to say this?
I'm not a body builder I'm more like an offensive lineman.
Here's a snap shot I found couple of years ago

7y1CeYM.png

OH and by the way I never said I was Mr. Universe You made that up
I'm cut like a lineman

Last edited:
bigrebnc1775 You're the one who wrote " Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches" and posted a photo of a fat kid -- but you're right - with that fat gut, ain't no way you take care of your body.

This new photo ... 38" waist x 2. At least!

Its simply not possible for a 305 pound person to have a 38" waist. IOW, you lied.

So, do you still say you're an anti-America tax cheat?

The one true thing you've written is that you're "offensive".

Last edited:

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Are you trying to tell me that the guy in that pic has 23" biceps...a 19" neck , a 64 inch chest and a 38 inch waist?

Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

bigrebnc1775 You're the one who wrote " Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches" and posted a photo of a fat kid -- but you're right - with that fat gut, ain't no way you take care of your body.

Its simply not possible for a 305 pound person to have a 38" waist. IOW, you lied.

Yes I did I never said anything about being like Mr universe You lied about that.
Baggy shirt dumb ass

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Are you trying to tell me that the guy in that pic has 23" biceps...a 19" neck , a 64 inch chest and a 38 inch waist?

Did I miss something? No I didn't Now you god damn bastard where is your picture? little man

Yes I did I never said anything about being like Mr universe You lied about that.
Baggy shirt dumb ass

Baggy shirt!!!!! Weeeeeeee!

The dude in that pic has AT LEAST a 46 inch waist.

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

He's too dumb and uneducated to know metrics ...

Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but with those skinny arms, fat gut, never gets off the couch. He's lying.

wnd_13acb47ae89a6ae4599260ba458a3c7d_zpseda902be.jpg

Baggy shirt dumb ass

Yes baggy shirt Where is your picture? You said you were a big guy I doubt it. I say you over compensating for your shortness

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but with those skinny arms, fat gut, never gets off the couch. He's lying.

Little men have this complex when they meet someone bigger than them.

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Did I miss something? No I didn't Now you god damn bastard where is your picture? little man

Are you really going to say you did not write this -

Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches"

Before you deny writing that, its right here in this thread.

They'll need something to hold all those dead gov brown shirts.

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Are you really going to say you did not write this -

Dude I'm 6'7 305 fast for a man my age Biceps 23 inches, waist 38, chest 64, neck 19 and a half inches"

Before you deny writing that, its right here in this thread.
Yes I wrote and it's true.
I realize you're just a scared little man.

Baggy shirt dumb ass

Yes baggy shirt Where is your picture? You said you were a big guy I doubt it. I say you over compensating for your shortness

I'm a normal big guy. 6'2". About 225. 40 inch waist. Normal.

You are just a fucking liar.

Baggy shirt dumb ass

I'm a normal big guy. 6'2". About 225. 40 inch waist. Normal.

You are just a fucking liar.
I'm not a liar but I know you are.

They'll need something to hold all those dead gov brown shirts.

It did not happen?

7y1CeYM.png

I'm cut like a lineman

Little men have this complex when they meet someone bigger than them.

Yes it's little man syndrome.

It affects their interactions with women too. And it is a very real thing.

Forum List

Back