CDZ Fellow Conservatives, let's discuss Ben Carson together.

I like Ben Carson. His is Timid though, which might not go well against the Hildabeast.

He seems honest and decent to me. He's a smart cookie, and would take away some of the black votes from the Democraps.............I think that point alone would sway enough voters to make it worth while for him to get selected.

Trump is a turn coat to me.............I still believe he is there to get the Hildabeast elected. Either by throwing the election if he wins the nomination, or by ignoring his pledge and running 3rd party. I don't trust him, but I've enjoyed the status quo getting hit by him...............Given that............HE ISN'T MY CHOICE. Currently 1st for me is Carson.

If it IS Carson vs Hillary, it will be someone who is soft spoken, appears honest and intelligent versus someone who is screeching, absolutely dishonest, and bat shit crazy. Plus I don't think he will continue to appear timid after he has more experience in the limelight. He just needs to stay around long enough.

I like him but he makes too many unforced errors. Not so much as mistakes but learning how to parse your words, like a politician. If he gets the nod I'll vote for him in a heartbeat.

I think that if he stays around long enough, he'll get better. I also firmly believe that if he does get the nod, he will beat the pants off of the Democrats.
Name one uncle tom that has ever won anything. Your own party would sabotage him.

If we allow the left wing nutters to come here and pollute the thread with their nonsense then we can't have a meaningful discussion on our candidates. We need to completely ignore them here.

OK, I'll play.... Ben is undoubtedly the brains in this campaign season, the NeoCommies have nothing to offer, but Ben just doesn't have the drive, I feel a guy like Trump has... Trump takes a failure as a personal insult, he's had very few of those, and he's smart enough to be able, with his connections over the last 4 decades to have only the best and brightest working to "Make America Great...Again!" I don't think Ben has those ...yet, but certainly will after being elected.

Yes, that seems to be the knock on him. I hope that as he gets more and more comfortable with the limelight, he'll come out of his shell more. I'd love to be able to vote for him.

If any of you silly left wingers were to doubt the PREPAREDENESS, ACUMEN and TRUSTWORTHINESS of Ben Carson....here's something to set your mind at ease....

....as he was leaving [an event in NH], a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

I like Ben Carson. His is Timid though, which might not go well against the Hildabeast.

He seems honest and decent to me. He's a smart cookie, and would take away some of the black votes from the Democraps.............I think that point alone would sway enough voters to make it worth while for him to get selected.

Trump is a turn coat to me.............I still believe he is there to get the Hildabeast elected. Either by throwing the election if he wins the nomination, or by ignoring his pledge and running 3rd party. I don't trust him, but I've enjoyed the status quo getting hit by him...............Given that............HE ISN'T MY CHOICE. Currently 1st for me is Carson.
White guys love timid Black men. When Black men shuck and jive it puts you guys at ease.

If it IS Carson vs Hillary, it will be someone who is soft spoken, appears honest and intelligent versus someone who is screeching, absolutely dishonest, and bat shit crazy. Plus I don't think he will continue to appear timid after he has more experience in the limelight. He just needs to stay around long enough.
The Hildebeast is mulling over whether she wants to be indicted a few months before election day, or to just take her few hundred million and continue to promote the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.... Even her husband has been quoted telling her to hire the VERY BEST CRIMINAL LAWYER she can, JUST IN CASE.... Is Shyster Jones available for a consultation with the "Beasty?"

If any of you silly left wingers were to doubt the PREPAREDENESS, ACUMEN and TRUSTWORTHINESS of Ben Carson....here's something to set your mind at ease....

....as he was leaving [an event in NH], a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

Awesome. I told you.....he's awesome.

Thats pretty bad.....I think he is taking this shuckin and jivin thing to a new level.

I like him but he makes too many unforced errors. Not so much as mistakes but learning how to parse your words, like a politician. If he gets the nod I'll vote for him in a heartbeat.

I think that if he stays around long enough, he'll get better. I also firmly believe that if he does get the nod, he will beat the pants off of the Democrats.
Name one uncle tom that has ever won anything. Your own party would sabotage him.

Isn't there a Carolina BLACK REPUBLICAN Senator hanging around with the White Boys in Congress today...I believe TIM SCOTT is his name, a very interesting BLACK MAN!

If we allow the left wing nutters to come here and pollute the thread with their nonsense then we can't have a meaningful discussion on our candidates. We need to completely ignore them here.

OK, I'll play.... Ben is undoubtedly the brains in this campaign season, the NeoCommies have nothing to offer, but Ben just doesn't have the drive, I feel a guy like Trump has... Trump takes a failure as a personal insult, he's had very few of those, and he's smart enough to be able, with his connections over the last 4 decades to have only the best and brightest working to "Make America Great...Again!" I don't think Ben has those ...yet, but certainly will after being elected.

Yes, that seems to be the knock on him. I hope that as he gets more and more comfortable with the limelight, he'll come out of his shell more. I'd love to be able to vote for him.
I bet if uncle Ben won the nomination and it looked like he was going to actually win the presidency you would eat your arm off rather than vote for him.

Well, Hell Nut4900 THAT QUESTION WAS "above his pay grade!" WHY NOT ASK THE MULATTO CURRENTLY IN THE WHITE HOUSE?....

The liberal Brigade is currently practicing for their campaign against the nomination of the GOP................It is what they do, and is to be expected...........Just like on this thread as they champion another LIAR who shouldn't even be able to run for troop leader of the Girl scouts........................

A repeated KNOWN LIAR in the Hildabeast, and they will get tingling sensations up their legs........................

From an administration that has abused it's power time and time again, and has failed miserable in Foreign policy...............and improvement to that would be................................hmmm..............my Garbage man could do a better job................

But hey, he didn't land under sniper fire in Bosnia now did he..............LOL

He might be able to handle 2 email accounts at once..................

And a video did it.....................Too much ammo against their front running chumps................so all they have is their typical nonsense in the mud.

The liberal Brigade is currently practicing for their campaign against the nomination of the GOP................It is what they do, and is to be expected...........Just like on this thread as they champion another LIAR who shouldn't even be able to run for troop leader of the Girl scouts........................

A repeated KNOWN LIAR in the Hildabeast, and they will get tingling sensations up their legs........................

From an administration that has abused it's power time and time again, and has failed miserable in Foreign policy...............and improvement to that would be................................hmmm..............my Garbage man could do a better job................

And a video did it.....................Too much ammo against their front running chumps................so all they have is their typical nonsense in the mud.

Yes, unfortunately unless a mod breaks in, they have effectively destroyed any attempt to have a legitimate discussion on Ben Carson. I wonder why they fear him so?

Yes, unfortunately unless a mod breaks in, they have effectively destroyed any attempt to have a legitimate discussion on Ben Carson. I wonder why they fear him so?
They don't want to lose part of the black vote................That would just suck...................and as I said they are just practicing for their campaign..................

They LIVE IN THE MUD...............it's their home..........Unless pigs started flying since the last election.

You know, I've decided to block your dumb ass. I'm tired of your juvenile shit.

I love this.

Let me try to explain how threads like this are viewed by intelligent, sane people.

The OP has voiced his hope that we can have a mature, reasonable discussion about the fine Doctor Carson and his run to the presidency. On its face, a very reasonable request.

However, one must factor in the complete lack of substance offered by the OP in making this request. It's glaring in its absence. The OP has no clue and doesn't care about the actual policy positions that this candidate feels are most important. He asks others to provide him with good reasons to vote for the candidate. And.....he only wants conservatives to join the conversation.

Now...the good part. There is ZERO chance that Ben Carson will become President of the United States. It will not happen. There is almost as little chance that he will win the GOP nomination. He's got a better chance of being tabbed as VP candidate than he does of getting the nod.....and that chance is very slim. I expect that he will leave the race shortly after the Iowa caucus, where he will not finish in the top three.

Given the fact that he is such a terrible candidate.....and hasn't been able to articulate any serious policy positions.......the "love" being shown to him by USMB nutbags is tremendously enjoyable.

Any nutbag who wants to place a wager on Carson winning the White House can find me easily. I'll agree to,just about any set of terms that isn't a lame handicap plan. Try me.

I love this.

Let me try to explain how threads like this are viewed by intelligent, sane people.

The OP has voiced his hope that we can have a mature, reasonable discussion about the fine Doctor Carson and his run to the presidency. On its face, a very reasonable request.

However, one must factor in the complete lack of substance offered by the OP in making this request. It's glaring in its absence. The OP has no clue and doesn't care about the actual policy positions that this candidate feels are most important. He asks others to provide him with good reasons to vote for the candidate. And.....he only wants conservatives to join the conversation.

Now...the good part. There is ZERO chance that Ben Carson will become President of the United States. It will not happen. There is almost as little chance that he will win the GOP nomination. He's got a better chance of being tabbed as VP candidate than he does of getting the nod.....and that chance is very slim. I expect that he will leave the race shortly after the Iowa caucus, where he will not finish in the top three.

Given the fact that he is such a terrible candidate.....and hasn't been able to articulate any serious policy positions.......the "love" being shown to him by USMB nutbags is tremendously enjoyable.

Any nutbag who wants to place a wager oh Carson winning the White House can find me easily. I'll agree to,just about any set of terms that isn't a lame handicap plan. Try me.
The day I need advice from the Liberal Brigade, I'll ask for it......................You've got your own problems.............like keeping the Hildabeast out of jail...........but since your side owns the DOJ now she will not get flamed for violating the rules of her office, and using a private server for Classified Emails.............................like the Ambassador got fired for under her watch.....................

But be careful, she might have to land under enemy sniper fire...............LOL....................

Funny thing how your side loves the LIAR OVER AN HONEST MAN..............So LIBERAL OF YOU.

hillary_sniper.jpg

Forum List

Back