Feingold LOSES!!

Feingold was one of the few honest men in the Senate.

It's a shame.
Ummmm.... you don't/didn't live in WI... do you? Mr. "I promise to not be a career politician and fight for your freedoms" Feingold fucked WI over 6 years ago by violating his term limit promise for STARTERS. I'm just pissed I voted for this jackass the first time he ran for office and his "garage door' promises as a 'regular working guy'. Young and dumb back then I guess.

I didn't. I voted against the ass hat every time, and I'm damn glad to see him gone. He has voted the liberal party line and for every one of OWEbama's radical agenda take overs. People are hurting in Wisconsin, and they're starting to wake up to this out of control spending and massive expansion of government, and they don't like it. I'm am a little shocked that the liberal dumb ass Ron Kind survived here though. He should have been kicked to the curb with the rest of the democrap trash here.
Well, One election I'm ecstatic about is Reid Ribble winning. I know the man personally, and let me tell you, he is a fantastic guy with a heart for the originalist interpretation of the constitution and God. If he's as fiery as I've seen him in the past, we may have another Bachmann or Paul Ryan in the midwest.

Feingold was one of the few honest men in the Senate.

It's a shame.
Ummmm.... you don't/didn't live in WI... do you? Mr. "I promise to not be a career politician and fight for your freedoms" Feingold fucked WI over 6 years ago by violating his term limit promise for STARTERS. I'm just pissed I voted for this jackass the first time he ran for office and his "garage door' promises as a 'regular working guy'. Young and dumb back then I guess.

I didn't. I voted against the ass hat every time, and I'm damn glad to see him gone. He has voted the liberal party line and for every one of OWEbama's radical agenda take overs. People are hurting in Wisconsin, and they're starting to wake up to this out of control spending and massive expansion of government, and they don't like it. I'm am a little shocked that the liberal dumb ass Ron Kind survived here though. He should have been kicked to the curb with the rest of the democrap trash here.

Are you still a big time racist?

Are you still a big time racist?
Have you stopped raping your son yet, Chris?

Da fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back