Texas lady loses all 4 limbs

All that she has to do is remind herself that she is still here and that her hands and feet are the only things that had to be taken from her and that those are two things that can be replaced with prosthetic hands and feet. Thank you, Lord, for keeping her here.

God bless you and the lady always!!!

Holly

P.S. That one included picture of her shows how bad her hands and feet were before they were taken from her. She looked like someone had literally set her hands and feet on fire. :( :( :(

utterly horrible but she seems happy to be alive !

Would you be able to survive such an ordeal

An opportunity that will be open to everybody quite quickly .
Just a consequence of Transhumanism .

Perhaps she is part of a PR Test project
:cool:

I was paralyzed for a while…. It’s a brutal experience.

I don’t know how I would feel if it was like that for life

This is all over the 'net, with little to no known diagnosis.....~S~

Which bit is the "little bit", Sparkle ?

Professor Luiza immediately recognised it , via the pictures, as Black Goo which means the presence of serious poison Graphene Oxide .

Graphene oxide causes DNA damage, oxidative stress, inflammatory response, cell death (necrosis) and other effects such as physical destruction. It is not USA FDA-approved for consumption.

BUT IT IS IN EVERY KILLER SHOT .
Not good news for the Impure Ones .

Which bit is the "little bit", Sparkle ?

Professor Luiza immediately recognised it , via the pictures, as Black Goo which means the presence of serious poison Graphene Oxide .

Graphene oxide causes DNA damage, oxidative stress, inflammatory response, cell death (necrosis) and other effects such as physical destruction. It is not USA FDA-approved for consumption.

BUT IT IS IN EVERY KILLER SHOT .
Not good news for the Impure Ones .
well good shootin' Professor 'Lu ;)

i guess i've some reading to do then.......

~S~

Last edited:
I was paralyzed for a while…. It’s a brutal experience.

I don’t know how I would feel if it was like that for life
Why We Need More Realistic Combat Training

I knew a Marine who was paralyzed from fear during the few seconds it would have taken him to dive for cover. He watched the enemy's bullets going up the trail until they went into his brain.

Forum List

Back