feeling grimmer about obama chances today

oh, and CK...

if you look at the RCP average... romney hasn't been able to crack the swing states he needs.
and obama's chances of winning keep going up on fivethirtyeight.

now, tell me...who do i trust, a concern troll and the rightwing peanut gallery

or the guy who had the race dead on the last two election cycles.

with all due respect, here's a hint:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Jills its way too close to call, you have to admit that. Tell me you don't feel that Obama is against the ropes

I think decker says what most liberals are feeling and they don't like to hear it. I'm not for either of these guys, but if I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on Romney. You can just feel it.

It's obvious Obama feels it. You can see it and hear it in his voice. The man is worried. No amount of name calling and insults will change the fact the Obama is fighting for his life in this one. If the libs don't see that they are out of touch with reality. This is a vicious streetfight and Romney appears to have the upper hand_right now_

of course you think that.

because it's nonsense.
It's not nonsense Jillian. I have no dog in this fight. My comments do not come from emotion or wishful thinking. This is going to be VERY close and anyone that thinks that Obama is just going to walk away with this one is in denial. It's going to be close.

I can see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the EC, I can see a tie, I can see Romney winning, but a landslide victory from either of them I cannot see

i agree with your conclusions. where i disagree is that decker in any way represents what obama supporters think.

that's why he's a concern troll.

now let me tell you what someone who DOES have a dog in the fight thinks...

we think... we wish the president hadn't blown the first debate which allowed romney in, even though every position he took was a lie. the fault of the president was in laying there like a latke while those lies were told.

do normal people realize it's close? yes.
is it tighter than i'd like?

hell yes... i can't believe anyone would vote for mr etch a sketch who doesn't have offshore accounts or think jesus should be president.

but thread after thread of lunatics saying "obama's lost"
when are 'liberals' going to "admit" obama lost?

f'em... i'll admit he lost the same time someone who votes for romney would admit romney lost... after the election.

until then, the din from the right is just way too loud... it's like a bunch of two year olds screaming "nah nah nah nah nah"

obviously something that suits some of the louder schmucks around here very well.

Decker, these liberals are trying to get this thread moved to the flame zone.
They attack you and not your message, they can't argue your message.

huh?

wtf?

I was on message with this decker troll, and then what happens? Oh wait, you just suggested a tactic that is used by Right Wing World here @ USMB.

No one is trying to get anything moved. I post links and explain why I say what I do, and this decker keeps saying he/she has read things .. while posting no links to what he/she comments up.

decker ignores the facts and opinions of others with a simple play book of talking points that have become glaring in their obviousness.

:eusa_hand:
it not talking points and to say that i have not linked things is stupid. i linked many gallup polls or ram polls. so what your saying is false.

i agree their are right wingers who want to move things into flame zone . so do some liberals.

if you want me to link something their here you go. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/what-the-undecided-voters-are-thinking

What the Undecided Voters Are Thinking - Molly Ball - The Atlantic

Molly is offering opinion. cool. She mentions 'left leaning' and 'leaning Romney'

that is NOT analysis of the polls. Molly writes: "The volunteer, who asked to remain anonymous, reflects on why women voters seem to be more undecided than men, the difficulty of motivating soft supporters, and why some people still haven't made up their minds at this late stage of the campaign."

How you can say the President 'can't' win because of crap like this would be hilarious if you weren't being suspected as being a troll-in-training. If you are a troll, you have a long way to go. If you aren't, you have my pity and sympathies.

oh, and CK...

if you look at the RCP average... romney hasn't been able to crack the swing states he needs.

I am not a troll for final time. fuck me your unreal with constant attacks on this.

secondly i like nate and think he got it right in 2008. i am just not sure obama has a 70% chance of winning. just don,t see that with national polls as they are at the moment. its still close but i don,t buy that number
Have you noticed that when you are angry you stop posting like a "dyslexic?"

I think decker says what most liberals are feeling and they don't like to hear it. I'm not for either of these guys, but if I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on Romney. You can just feel it.

It's obvious Obama feels it. You can see it and hear it in his voice. The man is worried. No amount of name calling and insults will change the fact the Obama is fighting for his life in this one. If the libs don't see that they are out of touch with reality. This is a vicious streetfight and Romney appears to have the upper hand_right now_

because it's nonsense.
It's not nonsense Jillian. I have no dog in this fight. My comments do not come from emotion or wishful thinking. This is going to be VERY close and anyone that thinks that Obama is just going to walk away with this one is in denial. It's going to be close.

I can see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the EC, I can see a tie, I can see Romney winning, but a landslide victory from either of them I cannot see

this is a world away from what this decker is saying

you have posted what Dante has posted. Style makes us look different. decker is contesting everything you or I have written in the context of this post

oh, and CK...

I am not a troll for final time. fuck me your unreal with constant attacks on this.

secondly i like nate and think he got it right in 2008. i am just not sure obama has a 70% chance of winning. just don,t see that with national polls as they are at the moment. its still close but i don,t buy that number

Yes, exactly. It has nothing to do with politics, left or right. Decker's a dicker.

because it's nonsense.

i agree with your conclusions. where i disagree is that decker in any way represents what obama supporters think.

we think... we wish the president hadn't blown the first debate which allowed romney in, even though every position he took was a lie. the fault of the president was in laying there like a latke while those lies were told.

hell yes... i can't believe anyone would vote for mr etch a sketch who doesn't have offshore accounts or think jesus should be president.

f'em... i'll admit he lost the same time someone who votes for romney would admit romney lost... after the election.

until then, the din from the right is just way too loud... it's like a bunch of two year olds screaming "nah nah nah nah nah"

obviously something that suits some of the louder schmucks around here very well.
i deny totally that i done threads all the time like that. i have been postive in my responses to the better forecasts and have talked about good numbers in swing states like nv

so your basis of me being a troll is just madness.

also i have not given up. i just said i felt grim after national polls . does not mean i think fight over or you could not trun it around,. i agree first debate hurt him and let romney get away with murder that night.

in terms of gop. lets loads are very cocky on here but i don,t mind that as i love it if they then lost as winning be even swetter if obama turned it around

also i never said i tried to repsent anybody. i want obama to win but i never say i represent what left thinks. i Just express my views as do you

because it's nonsense.

make good point. despite my worries, a landslide either way would still take some doing. it still close without a doubt in swing states

here you go again. you went from Obama 'can't' win to this?

:lol:

baghed!

In case you progressives haven't noticed...six months of attacking Mitt Romney as someone who "hates" women has resulted in Barack Obama's once huge gender gap melting to be almost dead even. All those hundreds of millions of dollars that were spent trying to paint Romney as someone women need to fear have been essentially wasted.

It looks like women are voting their pocketbook and THAT is bad news for Barry.

Decker sees this from an ocean away....tell that to Dante.
He isn't rapped up with the emotion that is rampant in the US.

Exactly!!!!

from an ocean away, yet acts as if he/she has more vested in the outcome of this election than any of us on this side of The Pond?

i don,t act like i do at all. i just feel it important election. Just become i am british does not mean i should not care as much. what happens in america affects the rest of the world

I'd love to track your IP

what do you say?

:eusa_whistle:

huh?

wtf?

I was on message with this decker troll, and then what happens? Oh wait, you just suggested a tactic that is used by Right Wing World here @ USMB.

No one is trying to get anything moved. I post links and explain why I say what I do, and this decker keeps saying he/she has read things .. while posting no links to what he/she comments up.

decker ignores the facts and opinions of others with a simple play book of talking points that have become glaring in their obviousness.

it not talking points and to say that i have not linked things is stupid. i linked many gallup polls or ram polls. so what your saying is false.

i agree their are right wingers who want to move things into flame zone . so do some liberals.

if you want me to link something their here you go. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/what-the-undecided-voters-are-thinking

What the Undecided Voters Are Thinking - Molly Ball - The Atlantic

Molly is offering opinion. cool. She mentions 'left leaning' and 'leaning Romney'

that is NOT analysis of the polls. Molly writes: "The volunteer, who asked to remain anonymous, reflects on why women voters seem to be more undecided than men, the difficulty of motivating soft supporters, and why some people still haven't made up their minds at this late stage of the campaign."

How you can say the President 'can't' win because of crap like this would be hilarious if you weren't being suspected as being a troll-in-training. If you are a troll, you have a long way to go. If you aren't, you have my pity and sympathies.
i don,t want pity and sympathies as i am not lying. i linked article as it was not good news in relation to va and that got me worried. did not mean i given up. You don,t seem to understand difference between the two.

i am not a troll. i repeat that as i think it false. I just express my views. you may not like it but i don,t care really

make good point. despite my worries, a landslide either way would still take some doing. it still close without a doubt in swing states

here you go again. you went from Obama 'can't' win to this?

baghed!
i never said obama can,t win. just that it not looking good. your making youself look like a idiot now

Exactly!!!!

from an ocean away, yet acts as if he/she has more vested in the outcome of this election than any of us on this side of The Pond?

i don,t act like i do at all. i just feel it important election. Just become i am british does not mean i should not care as much. what happens in america affects the rest of the world

I'd love to track your IP

what do you say?

:eusa_whistle:
i don,t need to prove my ip to you. do i ask for your ip. ask the moderators if you have issue with me man.

Yes, exactly. It has nothing to do with politics, left or right. Decker's a dicker.
well that your view. i don,t abuse you. but you can attack me all you like.

i am not pretending to be dyslexic. why fuck would i lie about that. really get a life man

because it's nonsense.

this is a world away from what this decker is saying

you have posted what Dante has posted. Style makes us look different. decker is contesting everything you or I have written in the context of this post
i am not contrasting everything. I am just defending myself against attacks on my charcter and who i am and what i have said.

because it's nonsense.

Fair enough :) I agree that screaming "Obama lost" is nonsense at this point. I'm personally wouldn't feel comfortable saying that, but what I will agree with is deckers assessment that things are not looking like a cake walk for Obama.

My thoughts on the debate are this. Romneys "surge" was a combination of Obamas first debate performance and people being introduced to Mitt Romney. He was vilified (either rightlfully or wrongfully, not for me to judge) by the media/libs. What showed up at those debates was not that man. Whether he really is all those bad things I really do not know, but what showed up at all 3 of those debates was not the kind of man that was being portrayed by the media/libs/pundits.

In closing thats why I_think_he surged and is closing with female voters

well you make a good point. i avoid flame zone as it not for me. i don,t won,t to get into personal attacks even if they do. liberals or conservatives might love that stuff which is fair enough but i won,t go and engage in that. not for me

i find amazing on both sides on here how so many people don,t won,t to get deep into arugment and just follow such a idelogical view without reason or thought. you no deep down when you won argument when people resort to false attacks or lies about you

thank you man for suport anyway

that's just IT.

most accomplished posters and trolls LOVE the flame zone.

:clap2:

you try too hard.

::badgrin:
why can,t you be good poster without the flame zone. I don,t have anything with those who use it but it not for me. I don,t attack for sake sake. does nothing for me

I saw attacks on you earlier and ignored them as I do most attacks. I do not 'run' with any group.

Dante is an accomplished troll. Trolling is an art form. Most people do not even know they are trolls, It;s like racists who are in denial about being racist.

I only started laughing at you, more than attacking you, after it dawned on me what you were doing. I came to this decision on my own.

If I am wrong, my sympathies and condolences. but I suspect I am correct

:cool:
dD

You euros should want America to throw off the shackles of collectivism.

The history of mankind tells us the world will be needing a free America to bail it out again, in short order.

America is the whole world. And we know it and we are proud of it.

In case you progressives haven't noticed...six months of attacking Mitt Romney as someone who "hates" women has resulted in Barack Obama's once huge gender gap melting to be almost dead even. All those hundreds of millions of dollars that were spent trying to paint Romney as someone women need to fear have been essentially wasted.

It looks like women are voting their pocketbook and THAT is bad news for Barry.

jesus, some of us always thought it would tighten up.

Most all polls far out have spreads that close as an election day gets nearer.

Forum List

Back