feeling grimmer about obama chances today

I think decker says what most liberals are feeling and they don't like to hear it. I'm not for either of these guys, but if I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on Romney. You can just feel it.

It's obvious Obama feels it. You can see it and hear it in his voice. The man is worried. No amount of name calling and insults will change the fact the Obama is fighting for his life in this one. If the libs don't see that they are out of touch with reality. This is a vicious streetfight and Romney appears to have the upper hand_right now_

of course you think that.

because it's nonsense.

Decker, these liberals are trying to get this thread moved to the flame zone.
They attack you and not your message, they can't argue your message.
well you make a good point. i avoid flame zone as it not for me. i don,t won,t to get into personal attacks even if they do. liberals or conservatives might love that stuff which is fair enough but i won,t go and engage in that. not for me

i find amazing on both sides on here how so many people don,t won,t to get deep into arugment and just follow such a idelogical view without reason or thought. you no deep down when you won argument when people resort to false attacks or lies about you

thank you man for suport anyway

I think decker says what most liberals are feeling and they don't like to hear it. I'm not for either of these guys, but if I were a betting man I would put my $$$ on Romney. You can just feel it.

It's obvious Obama feels it. You can see it and hear it in his voice. The man is worried. No amount of name calling and insults will change the fact the Obama is fighting for his life in this one. If the libs don't see that they are out of touch with reality. This is a vicious streetfight and Romney appears to have the upper hand_right now_

because it's nonsense.

:rolleyes:

why would i provide advice to guy if i did not won,t him to win. i do it because i want obama team to do more and better. did you read my posts before second and thrid debates about obama looking more at romney and making sure he was on attack. he did that all which is what i was happy about. i don,t provide advice to someone i won,t to lose. just mad that you would say that

it just nonsence what your saying. i not once shilled for romney. i think he gop rino who would be bad for america. he propse tax cuts for the rich and wants to cut programmes for the poor

i am just honest at the state of play. that is all. if you can,t accept that well that your promblem

Why? Why do Democrats and Republicans offer advice on television to their opponents? It's what political animals like Dante do. But unlike you we do not pretend we favor everyone we offer advice to.

It's a game, politics is.

I never call use terms like 'rino' and I do not use talking points in the fashion you do.

you have been exposed. give IT up

Decker is refereshing to this board. He's a liberal, but not a tool like so many that are on this board.

:lol:

Dante has attacked and been attacked by the left. Dante is a liberal, not a leftie. Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008.

decker? come on. tries too hard to be Fair and balanced. refreshing? yeah, from the right

:thewave:

Decker sees this from an ocean away....tell that to Dante.
He isn't rapped up with the emotion that is rampant in the US.

Exactly!!!!

from an ocean away, yet acts as if he/she has more vested in the outcome of this election than any of us on this side of The Pond?

because it's nonsense.
It's not nonsense Jillian. I have no dog in this fight. My comments do not come from emotion or wishful thinking. This is going to be VERY close and anyone that thinks that Obama is just going to walk away with this one is in denial. It's going to be close.

I can see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the EC, I can see a tie, I can see Romney winning, but a landslide victory from either of them I cannot see

huh?

wtf?

I was on message with this decker troll, and then what happens? Oh wait, you just suggested a tactic that is used by Right Wing World here @ USMB.

No one is trying to get anything moved. I post links and explain why I say what I do, and this decker keeps saying he/she has read things .. while posting no links to what he/she comments up.

decker ignores the facts and opinions of others with a simple play book of talking points that have become glaring in their obviousness.

:eusa_hand:
it not talking points and to say that i have not linked things is stupid. i linked many gallup polls or ram polls. so what your saying is false.

i agree their are right wingers who want to move things into flame zone . so do some liberals.

if you want me to link something their here you go. http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/10/what-the-undecided-voters-are-thinking

Dante has attacked and been attacked by the left. Dante is a liberal, not a leftie. Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008.

decker? come on. tries too hard to be Fair and balanced. refreshing? yeah, from the right

:thewave:

Decker sees this from an ocean away....tell that to Dante.
He isn't rapped up with the emotion that is rampant in the US.

Exactly!!!!

from an ocean away, yet acts as if he/she has more vested in the outcome of this election than any of us on this side of The Pond?

i don,t act like i do at all. i just feel it important election. Just become i am british does not mean i should not care as much. what happens in america affects the rest of the world

Romney had the upper hand a little while ago. Dante NEVER denied that.

Thing is, winning a round or even most rounds does not guarantee a win. Sort of like winning all the battles and losing the war.

Dante would rather be correct than have Obama win and have Dante be wrong. Dante did NOT vote for Obama in 2008.

decker? :lol:

oh, and CK...

if you look at the RCP average... romney hasn't been able to crack the swing states he needs.
and obama's chances of winning keep going up on fivethirtyeight.

now, tell me...who do i trust, a concern troll and the rightwing peanut gallery

or the guy who had the race dead on the last two election cycles.

with all due respect, here's a hint:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

because it's nonsense.
It's not nonsense Jillian. I have no dog in this fight. My comments do not come from emotion or wishful thinking. This is going to be VERY close and anyone that thinks that Obama is just going to walk away with this one is in denial. It's going to be close.

I can see Romney winning the popular vote but losing the EC, I can see a tie, I can see Romney winning, but a landslide victory from either of them I cannot see
make good point. despite my worries, a landslide either way would still take some doing. it still close without a doubt in swing states

Obama's obvious failure to perform as CIC in the Benghazi attacks is indicative of his continued incompetence starting with the Economy, Unemployment and now intentional abandonment of Embassy personnel and their deaths. All we have seen from this man is formenting class and race warfare, no clear path to solve the economic problems of America, unrestrained spending to increase our debt, favoring his supporters and paying them off with tax payer money.

well you make a good point. i avoid flame zone as it not for me. i don,t won,t to get into personal attacks even if they do. liberals or conservatives might love that stuff which is fair enough but i won,t go and engage in that. not for me

i find amazing on both sides on here how so many people don,t won,t to get deep into arugment and just follow such a idelogical view without reason or thought. you no deep down when you won argument when people resort to false attacks or lies about you

that's just IT.

most accomplished posters and trolls LOVE the flame zone.

:clap2:

you try too hard.

::badgrin:

Romney had the upper hand a little while ago. Dante NEVER denied that.

Thing is, winning a round or even most rounds does not guarantee a win. Sort of like winning all the battles and losing the war.

Dante would rather be correct than have Obama win and have Dante be wrong. Dante did NOT vote for Obama in 2008.

decker? :lol:
well i can,t vote as i am british but if i could would have voted for obama in 2008 , kerry in 2004, gore in 2000, clinton in 1996. That because i am liberal and back people i won,t to win

i supported labour in uk in 1997, 2001 . i went to lib dems in 2005 and 2010 as i did not agree with labour and tony bliar support of iraq war and their getting in way of people human rights. i

so your basis of me is wrong ok.

that's just IT.

most accomplished posters and trolls LOVE the flame zone.

:clap2:

you try too hard.

::badgrin:
why can,t you be good poster without the flame zone. I don,t have anything with those who use it but it not for me. I don,t attack for sake sake. does nothing for me

Every time decker posts, the thread gets derailed with troll crap. We get it. We know how you feel. Let it go.........
i am not a troll. i just fed up with this bullshit man. it bollocks the attacks on me and i am not one for allowing people on internet message board to attack me for no reason

oh, and CK...

if you look at the RCP average... romney hasn't been able to crack the swing states he needs.
and obama's chances of winning keep going up on fivethirtyeight.

now, tell me...who do i trust, a concern troll and the rightwing peanut gallery

or the guy who had the race dead on the last two election cycles.

with all due respect, here's a hint:

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com
I am not a troll for final time. fuck me your unreal with constant attacks on this.

secondly i like nate and think he got it right in 2008. i am just not sure obama has a 70% chance of winning. just don,t see that with national polls as they are at the moment. its still close but i don,t buy that number

really? aside from the fact that's bogus, i find it surprising that suddenly concerns you?

:rolleyes:

Oh I don't know, I've heard a lot of whining and demands lately. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back