Feedback.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hey

I personally like the new software, about the color I think the overall look is fine but more images could be used for background and header, and the section boxes nearly invisible so more contrast and gray could do the job.
I'll try to make a list.
  1. Resolution for images have been drastically reduced (Its impossible to upload anymore?)
  2. Add (the old) background, too much white hurt the eye.
  3. Reducing the signature section a little(text is larger so now its too much scrolling)
  4. Color the sections with more darker colors.
  5. See if its possible to place the the 'AdChoices' ads below or find a way to change it so when you write a thread you can still see the header, plus the ads seems to take 30% of the screen.
  6. Some people report stuff is not working well, probably they use different browsers or didn't update their own, I don't have any idea what to do about it now but just for your attention I wrote it here.
I think that's it for now.
Thanks in advance!

Hey

I personally like the new software, about the color I think the overall look is fine but more images could be used for background and header, and the section boxes nearly invisible so more contrast and gray could do the job.
I'll try to make a list.
  1. Resolution for images have been drastically reduced (Its impossible to upload anymore?)
  2. Add (the old) background, too much white hurt the eye.
  3. Reducing the signature section a little(text is larger so now its too much scrolling)
  4. Color the sections with more darker colors.
  5. See if its possible to place the the 'AdChoices' ads below or find a way to change it so when you write a thread you can still see the header, plus the ads seems to take 30% of the screen.
  6. Some people report stuff is not working well, probably they use different browsers or didn't update their own, I don't have any idea what to do about it now but just for your attention I wrote it here.
I think that's it for now.
Thanks in advance!

Too large, color filled, and distracting. Though I will get ised to it, yes, the white causes eyestrain......

Mebbe limit the posts per page to 15...

... 30 is too much scrolling...

... Uncle Ferd wantin' to know if noomi, tinydancer, mebelle...

... an' alla other good lookin' womens is still here?

Mebbe limit the posts per page to 15...

... 30 is too much scrolling...

... Uncle Ferd wantin' to know if noomi, tinydancer, mebelle...

... an' alla other good lookin' womens is still here?

With a cute face like yours, they wouldn't be able to stay away.

My rotating golden smilie avatar no longer rotates, despite my repeated re-upload. Please fix!!

Seems to load fast & transition smoothly. I also like the red arrow, on the right, that brings you to the top of the page.

What red arrow are you talking about? I don't see it.

I didn't at first, but your page is probably too big. Keep your finger on the Ctrl button and use your scroll button on your mouse to page the page smaller and you will see a red box with a white arrow on the right of the screen just above and to the right of the CONTACT US HELP HOME section at the bottom. It moves up the screen as you move up.

Forum List

Back