Feedback

While there is no question that racism attends much of the conflict between White police officers and Black civilians the root cause of most incidents of the type described in the video is the War On Drugs, which has effectively nudged this Nation toward police state status. I have no doubt that the cops who accosted the fellow in the video were plainclothes narcs, who, along with vice cops, the BATF and The DEA, are the scumbags of law enforcement.

In addition to enabling the rise of powerful crime syndicates ("cartels") the drug war has afforded economically depressed Americans, predominately Blacks, with an opportunity to earn money. Consequently the vast majority of low-level drug dealers, along with some very high-level distributors, have been Black. That statistical reality has resulted in enhanced focus of police attention on Blacks.

The bottom line here is were it not for the drug war the incident described in the video, along with literally millions of similar incidents, would not happen, thus dramatically reducing the increasing conflict between the (mainly White) police and Black civilians.

While there is no question that racism attends much of the conflict between White police officers and Black civilians the root cause of most incidents of the type described in the video is the War On Drugs, which has effectively nudged this Nation toward police state status. I have no doubt that the cops who accosted the fellow in the video were plainclothes narcs, who, along with vice cops, the BATF and The DEA, are the scumbags of law enforcement.

In addition to enabling the rise of powerful crime syndicates ("cartels") the drug war has afforded economically depressed Americans, predominately Blacks, with an opportunity to earn money. Consequently the vast majority of low-level drug dealers, along with some very high-level distributors, have been Black. That statistical reality has resulted in enhanced focus of police attention on Blacks.

The bottom line here is were it not for the drug war the incident described in the video, along with literally millions of similar incidents, would not happen, thus dramatically reducing the increasing conflict between the (mainly White) police and Black civilians.

Is your assumption that black civilians do drugs? :cuckoo:

So... here's my solution to the problem of racist white police. Don't have them patrol black neighborhoods. Let the blacks there beat, rob, rape and shoot each other to their heart's content. I guarantee there will be no more complaints about racist police!
In the early 1960s, when civil rights issues became an increasing priority, complaints of racist brutality by White police officers in Black neighborhoods prompted NYPD's Commissioner Kennedy to hire more Blacks and remove all White cops from the Harlem and Bedford-Stuyvestant sections of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Within a year complaints of extreme brutality by Black cops on Black civilians became so prevalent that White cops were re-introduced in those neighborhoods.

In the late 1960s a series of riots in several New York City jails and the Rikers Island prison led to an investigation in which a Black inmate spokesman said the Black correction officers were more brutal than the White officers.

DWB isn't a white racist issue.

Blacks are terrorized by black crime.

I am reminded of Jesse Jackson's statement -

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

Is your assumption that black civilians do drugs? :cuckoo:
Is it your assumption they do not?

What is the point of your question? Are you challenging my statement that the vast majority of low-level drug arrests involve Blacks? That isn't a prejudicial comment. It's a simple statement of easily verifiable fact. And it's the reason why cops, especially narcs, focus attention on Blacks. They are working the odds and are motivated by federal drug war subsidies.

Last edited:
I have seen both good and bad cops in my time. This man seems credible enough to me. From what these guys are being described ad, it would seem that they would just as easily give any of us just as hard of a time.
It is not commonly known that the federal govenment provides subsidies to all police agencies which demonstrate productive efforts in drug law enforcement. All of this special S.W.A.T. gear which has become so popular with police all over America is paid for by federal drug war subsidy funds. Drug arrest-related police overtime is subsidized by federal drug war money. Prison construction -- which is the only remaining growth industry in America, is financed by drug war money.

Cops are pressured to make drug arrests so they go where activity statistics show the odds of finding drug sale and possession are in their favor. In New York City that is economically depressed neighborhoods where drug commerce is driven by poverty. The Constitutional rights of the inhabitants of those communities are not high on their list of concerns. And in contrast to what you might believe you may rest assured the police would not behave in Forest Hills or the Upper East Side the way they behave in the South Bronx.

If the issue of recreational drug use were addressed in a more sane, sensible and constructive manner the conflict between the police and minority citizens would be substantially reduced.

Disband the DEA!

Last edited:
I guess the Fourth Amendment and Fifth Amendment aren't important to you, or is it that you don't give a shit if it happens to "them", but if it happens to you then there's a problem? Do you want to live in a police state?

Sure they are. Where is either one of those rights violated?

An officer has the right to search you if he has probable cause. I'd argue that with blacks representing 12 percent of the population while accouting for over 50 percent of all violent crime, then there is plenty of probable cause.

Where was the 'probable cause', the guy putting drinks into his own car while being black? I don't know or care where you got those stats from, but if you believe in the Individual, that sort of profiling and stomping on people's Constitutional rights, should piss you off.
How would you like it if people profiled and shit on your Civil Liberties because of the color of your skin?

Racial profiling does not bother me and it's widely used in law enforcement. I've been pulled over in black neighborhoods at three in the morning because I was white. The cop explained to me that the area I was in was a known crack area and asked my purpose for being there at that time of morning. I explained to him I was on my way home from the clubs and I was using a short cut that I always used. He searched me and my vehicle and then let me go. I was inconvienced but I was not upset because the cop was simply doing his job.

Sure they are. Where is either one of those rights violated?

An officer has the right to search you if he has probable cause. I'd argue that with blacks representing 12 percent of the population while accouting for over 50 percent of all violent crime, then there is plenty of probable cause.

Where was the 'probable cause', the guy putting drinks into his own car while being black? I don't know or care where you got those stats from, but if you believe in the Individual, that sort of profiling and stomping on people's Constitutional rights, should piss you off.
How would you like it if people profiled and shit on your Civil Liberties because of the color of your skin?

Racial profiling does not bother me and it's widely used in law enforcement. I've been pulled over in black neighborhoods at three in the morning because I was white. The cop explained to me that the area I was in was a known crack area and asked my purpose for being there at that time of morning. I explained to him I was on my way home from the clubs and I was using a short cut that I always used. He searched me and my vehicle and then let me go. I was inconvienced but I was not upset because the cop was simply doing his job.

That's good for you and your preference to yield to authoritarianism and statism. Why should you be pulled over and searched because you are white? Were you driving erratically? If the only 'probable cause' to pull you over was the color of your skin, I definitely have a problem with that. I don't care what color you are, this is not supposed to be a police state, this is supposed to be a free country.

That's good for you and your preference to yield to authoritarianism and statism. Why should you be pulled over and searched because you are white? Were you driving erratically? If the only 'probable cause' to pull you over was the color of your skin, I definitely have a problem with that. I don't care what color you are, this is not supposed to be a police state, this is supposed to be a free country.
The authoritarian personality occurs as either dominant or submissive. The extreme manifestation of this personality characteristic is seen in "B&D" (Bondage and Domination) sexual activity in which one party plays the role of slave while the other is master. A less pronounced manifestation of the same characteristic would be an innate willingness to submit to police authority.

And your point is what.

He said he was loading drinks to bring to a job the next morning. I don't think janitors provide sustenance, but apparently you do.

So... here's my solution to the problem of racist white police. Don't have them patrol black neighborhoods. Let the blacks there beat, rob, rape and shoot each other to their heart's content. I guarantee there will be no more complaints about racist police!

Something like that was done a few years back in, I think, Cincinnati. Don't recall now if they stopped patrolling in the high crime rate black neighborhood(s), or just stopped responding to calls there. Anyway, whatever it was the place just exploded and after a few weeks the cops were urged to revert to their previous practices and things cooled down.

You sir are an idiot.

Racial profiling is a valid tool and very useful.

If a black man is seen drinving through a white neighborhood at 3 in the morning he should be stopped and questioned and vice versa.

You sir are an idiot.

If a black man is seen drinving through a white neighborhood at 3 in the morning he should be stopped and questioned and vice versa.

triplefacepalm.jpg

You sir are an idiot.

Thanks for the compliment!!!

How is 'racial profiling a valid and useful tool'?

I'm glad I don't live in that part of America where people like you harbor that fucked up mentality when it comes to people's civil rights and the police state. You can keep that dumb shit where you live.

Forum List

Back