Feedback

If what he said was true and accurate, I hope that he lodges a complaint against the NYPD and the officers involved, as well as suing them. They had NO right to search his car without his permission, I also don't think that him putting drinks in his own car even qualifies for a "Terry stop", this isn't supposed to be a "police state".

• Banned
That's what I was thinking. Even if all I saw on that tape was "Stand over there, I don't want to shoot my partner by mistake" - what the hell kind of a sadistic bastard SAYS shit like that?!

• Banned
That's what I was thinking. Even if all I saw on that tape was "Stand over there, I don't want to shoot my partner by mistake" - what the hell kind of a sadistic bastard SAYS shit like that?!

I agree, luckily jerks like those two police officers are in the minority.

Amen to that. They are a disgrace to the uniform, and nothing more.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like just another one of those perpetual victims.

I guess the Fourth Amendment and Fifth Amendment aren't important to you, or is it that you don't give a shit if it happens to "them", but if it happens to you then there's a problem? Do you want to live in a police state?

Sure they are. Where is either one of those rights violated?

An officer has the right to search you if he has probable cause. I'd argue that with blacks representing 12 percent of the population while accouting for over 50 percent of all violent crime, then there is plenty of probable cause.

We are lucky in Houston, we have Quanel X to make sure no black people do anything wrong. He is right there everytime blaming tghe police. No wait a minute I am wrong he is only there when he get plenty of air time. I would like to meet his parents Mr and Mrs X

So... here's my solution to the problem of racist white police. Don't have them patrol black neighborhoods. Let the blacks there beat, rob, rape and shoot each other to their heart's content. I guarantee there will be no more complaints about racist police!

Sounds like just another one of those perpetual victims.

I guess the Fourth Amendment and Fifth Amendment aren't important to you, or is it that you don't give a shit if it happens to "them", but if it happens to you then there's a problem? Do you want to live in a police state?

Sure they are. Where is either one of those rights violated?

An officer has the right to search you if he has probable cause. I'd argue that with blacks representing 12 percent of the population while accouting for over 50 percent of all violent crime, then there is plenty of probable cause.

Where was the 'probable cause', the guy putting drinks into his own car while being black? I don't know or care where you got those stats from, but if you believe in the Individual, that sort of profiling and stomping on people's Constitutional rights, should piss you off.
How would you like it if people profiled and shit on your Civil Liberties because of the color of your skin?

Forum List

Back