Feds to shut down concert season

Hey...your the one with the bullshit union theory...I know...it's beyond your capacity to envision any other scenario other than the one you believe....but do try to practice your "critical thinking" skills and give it a go.

First off....you have not a fucking clue as to bill of sales...paperwork filed...or whether there was an actual deliberate attempt to circumvent the Lacey act. You just simply keep repeating...."what else could it be?" Nor doyou know if the other companies' procedures differed from Gibson's that made the difference. You just want your opinion to be the truth....I'm not even saying it isn't....Just that you don't know.

Hey...your the one with the bullshit union theory...I know...it's beyond your capacity to envision any other scenario other than the one you believe....but do try to practice your "critical thinking" skills and give it a go.

First off....you have not a fucking clue as to bill of sales...paperwork filed...or whether there was an actual deliberate attempt to circumvent the Lacey act. You just simply keep repeating...."what else could it be?" Nor doyou know if the other companies' procedures differed from Gibson's that made the difference. You just want your opinion to be the truth....I'm not even saying it isn't....Just that you don't know.

In the meantime, you are as guilty as your charges against Rabbi. How do you know what information he has available? Yet you continue to champion your own theory, without any substantiation whatsoever.
Pot, meet Kettle.

Well, living in Nashville and being in contact with people who are intimately familiar with the issue I can say that Gibson's paperwork was pretty much like anyone else's. There was no attempt at circumventing Lacy. I've read enough news stories about it to know this. Nor is that even a charge. Actually there are no charges. The Feds simply came in and raided and confiscated stuff. But no charges have been filed.
So again, how do you explain that Gibson was singled out for this treatment?

Forum List

Back