Feds steal groups money,coins,illegally fingerprint all members.

The feds won't always be the ones in power...They won't be allowed to hide behind those badges forever...McVeigh merely committed an act of war in a war the feds started by attacking their own citizens.

Yes. The children he butchered were an obvious threat. What a brave warrior he was.

The difference between you and the idiots who want to join ISIS is..... well, nothing.
You are forgetting the 14 year old child that the feds murdered by shooting him in the BACK at ruby ridge,the murderering his mother who was holding a 10 month old baby,the 17 year kids the feds burned to death at Waco..the feds can't fight with REAL MEN they murder women and kids...usually without facing them.

I'm forgetting nothing. McVeigh did not attempt to do anything to those people. He cowardly planted bomb, knowing he was going to kill innocent people who never harmed him or anyone else, and then tried to slink off. It was only because he was an idiot as well as a coward that he got caught. I would say he was a traitor, but I hate to give traitors a bad name.

You think you are at war with the government and yet you post this rubbish on a public site. If you actually believed what you are spouting, then doing that could only be called unbelievably stupid.

The feds won't always be the ones in power...They won't be allowed to hide behind those badges forever...McVeigh merely committed an act of war in a war the feds started by attacking their own citizens.

Yes. The children he butchered were an obvious threat. What a brave warrior he was.

The difference between you and the idiots who want to join ISIS is..... well, nothing.
You are forgetting the 14 year old child that the feds murdered by shooting him in the BACK at ruby ridge,the murderering his mother who was holding a 10 month old baby,the 17 year kids the feds burned to death at Waco..the feds can't fight with REAL MEN they murder women and kids...usually without facing them.

I'm forgetting nothing. McVeigh did not attempt to do anything to those people. He cowardly planted bomb, knowing he was going to kill innocent people who never harmed him or anyone else, and then tried to slink off. It was only because he was an idiot as well as a coward that he got caught. I would say he was a traitor, but I hate to give traitors a bad name.

You think you are at war with the government and yet you post this rubbish on a public site. If you actually believed what you are spouting, then doing that could only be called unbelievably stupid.
McVeigh was a hero. Period. You condemn him for doing exact same thing the government does. That makes you a hypocrite.

McVeigh was a hero. Period. You condemn him for doing exact same thing the government does. That makes you a hypocrite.

McVeigh was scum and the world is a better place without him. I condemn him for what he did. And if you call him a hero for doing what you condemn the government for doing, you are both a hypocrite and an idiot.

I wanna know who the genius was that did away with neg-rep.
People(?)like this could be obliterated
:cuckoo:

Odium, the NSA, DHS and FBI watches the internet and you have become a "person of interest" in the war against terror.

So are all the Texas secessionists white supremacists, or is it just that website?

In any case, sedition is still a crime.
The Republic Of Texas is a group that advocates for secession and independence for Texas
The COCC is not a "white supremacist" group its a White Civil Rights group
There was no sedition. The last time the feds tried that they got smacked down.
Good for them. They've got MY support. :clap:

Feds just aren't as effective without Janet Reno.
Yeah they have lost that touch of murdering women holding infants in the doorways and burning women and children to death...the good ole days!
upload_2015-2-27_12-9-25.png

Odium, the NSA, DHS and FBI watches the internet and you have become a "person of interest" in the war against terror.
Cool.

Oh and its amazing that you idiots care about kids from OKC but not the kids murdered by the fed government at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The hypocrisy and gov love continues

Cool.

Oh and its amazing that you idiots care about kids from OKC but not the kids murdered by the fed government at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The hypocrisy and gov love continues
I care about innocent kids on both sides, who are killed in stupid battles between grown-ups who should know better.

Why would you think otherwise?

If it is not a real court, how can the summons be a false document? Something can only be false against something real.

Forum List

Back