Feds say these nuts "Had to be Taken Down"

Wow. So how do you have all this inside info, xo? How do you rate? Because nobody else has seen anything which supports anything you just said.

You must be a Leftist American if:

-You think it's ok to let people plot the deaths of our police officers

-You excuse the behavior of white Americans who want to murder innocent people by calling them democrats

-You somehow blame terrorists on the healthcare/president, instead of them just being wackos.

-You don't think stopping terrorism on the USA soil before it starts is something the FBI should do

What the HELL are you talking about?
Please don't go over to the Dark Side.

I'm just trying to talk in PI's language-it's all he understands...

BIG BOLDED WORDS IN COLOR

and sweeping generalizations of those who don't agree with him, meaning 99.9% of the population.

Remember, if you don't see it his way you are a

LEFTIST AMERICAN!

He's funny like that.

Oh, C'MON!!!! WE ALL APPRECIATE A LITTLE COLOR AND BOLDNESS!!!!!!!!!

Besides, some people can't read regular type.

you means the planes we used to bomb them for a decade

The only time we dropped bombs was when they fired a SAM at us.

If you were asked to prove that claim we know what would happen. Upon realizing you cannot support it you would call all of us stoopid for not realizing "SAM" was referencing the name of iraqis who would spit at our planes.

Checkmate Jameswright3.

You ARE stupid enough to believe that...after all you are a left wing fuckwit and therefore quite easily duped by slick talk and shiny objects.

-You think it's ok to let people plot the deaths of our police officers

-You excuse the behavior of white Americans who want to murder innocent people by calling them democrats

This sounds like an attack on Bill Ayers.

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

Nope...just pointing out the irony of the left defending Ayers and now villafying this group for doing the EXACT SAME THING Ayers did.

I don't care if they are Hutarees or Queens.......I'm simply saying there should be some skepticism for cases like this. Just like the 12 year old going on trial for murder in PA I'm seeing a hell of a lot of convictions being done from soundbites.

It's very important that we all sit back and wait for all the information before rushing to judgement...

...just like we all did in the Fort Hood shooting massacre.

So you want to put a hood on the Constitution based on fear. I don't agree but it's understandable.

I don't care if they are Hutarees or Queens.......I'm simply saying there should be some skepticism for cases like this. Just like the 12 year old going on trial for murder in PA I'm seeing a hell of a lot of convictions being done from soundbites.

It's very important that we all sit back and wait for all the information before rushing to judgement...

...just like we all did in the Fort Hood shooting massacre.

So you want to put a hood on the Constitution based on fear. I don't agree but it's understandable.

You'd rather just let things happen?

The only time we dropped bombs was when they fired a SAM at us.

If you were asked to prove that claim we know what would happen. Upon realizing you cannot support it you would call all of us stoopid for not realizing "SAM" was referencing the name of iraqis who would spit at our planes.

Checkmate Jameswright3.

You ARE stupid enough to believe that...after all you are a left wing fuckwit and therefore quite easily duped by slick talk and shiny objects.

I'm smart enough to not accept your dishonest claims about why we bombed iraq after the c
ease fire agreement......that said nothing about no fly zones.

Nope...just pointing out the irony of the left defending Ayers and now villafying this group for doing the EXACT SAME THING Ayers did.

I don't know who you're talking about, but I've never defended him, or anyone like him. Don't make sweeping generalizations either, you're better than that Patek.

curvey curvey curvey! Of course you will support these guys. I knew you would. All one has to do is read the quote from you in my sig line to see how you feel about your country. I remind you it is the country that gave refuge and safety to your mother so she could nurture and raise you.

yet you turned out treasonous, sad really.

If you accept Jesus as your savior you are a Christian. That doesn't mean they are good Christians or that the vast majority of Christians wouldn't disown them.

it takes a little more than just saying you accept Christ Rav....you cant say "hey i accept Jesus" ...and then go and plan the deaths of innocent people and maybe carry it out...these people are as Christian as that Phelps jerk and his putrid people....

As Christian as Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld who attacked an unarmed country with shock and awe, a country that never attacked us. Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people who never spent a day in their lives thinking about attacking the US. Christians don't do that either.

yea the heads of the mafia go to church too....whats your point....

I don't know who you're talking about, but I've never defended anyone like him, or anyone like him. Don't make sweeping generalizations either, you're better than that Patek.

No sweeping generalization was intended.....I know you've never defended Ayers but many on the left have after it appeared it may have been a threat to Obama's election bid. Sorry for the confusion.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

Queen, you slobbering idiot. In this country, the US, it isn't the job of people to PROVE INNOCENCE. Get it? Huh? Rather, you PROVE GUILT.

Fucking moron.

Wow you totally win with all those curse words. I'm so impressed.

Meanwhile, that's not an answer to what I asked. I bet you don't even understand this conversation. That's why you had to resort to the lowest form of argument.

:clap2:

You can't be this dense.

Can you?

yes....she can....and is...

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

Queen, you slobbering idiot. In this country, the US, it isn't the job of people to PROVE INNOCENCE. Get it? Huh? Rather, you PROVE GUILT.

Fucking moron.

AWWW MOM!!!

Do you mean that we can't discuss this case until they have been tried and convicted?

DARN!

nahhh, most of us did not even know who ayers was until you on the right told us.,,,and you all would not even know about him if your bloggers didn't tell you about him...it's not like he was in the news for being a terrorist when he was younger, he was working a legitimate job and all cleaned up in to a nice pkg over the years. many on this board posting had not even been born yet when ayers allegedly did those things.

funny how people on the right say innocent until proven guilty.... was ayers ever proven guilty in a court of law? yet you bring him up, as though he was...

let's face it, you are guilty of doing the same thing you claim of others doing....and I AM TOO...and everyone is too....

care

blind_justice.jpg

Forum List

Back