Feds say these nuts "Had to be Taken Down"

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

Nope...just pointing out the irony of the left defending Ayers and now villafying this group for doing the EXACT SAME THING Ayers did.

nahhh, most of us did not even know who ayers was until you on the right told us.,,,and you all would not even know about him if your bloggers didn't tell you about him...it's not like he was in the news for being a terrorist when he was younger, he was working a legitimate job and all cleaned up in to a nice pkg over the years. many on this board posting had not even been born yet when ayers allegedly did those things.

funny how people on the right say innocent until proven guilty.... was ayers ever proven guilty in a court of law? yet you bring him up, as though he was...

let's face it, you are guilty of doing the same thing you claim of others doing....and I AM TOO...and everyone is too....

care

this is in the news today, happening in real time

Another point...innocent until proven guilty does not apply on this message board.

IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD, PEOPLE!

NO ONE IS BEING CONVICTED BASED ON WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE!

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

Nope...just pointing out the irony of the left defending Ayers and now villafying this group for doing the EXACT SAME THING Ayers did.

nahhh, most of us did not even know who ayers was until you on the right told us.,,,and you all would not even know about him if your bloggers didn't tell you about him...it's not like he was in the news for being a terrorist when he was younger, he was working a legitimate job and all cleaned up in to a nice pkg over the years. many on this board posting had not even been born yet when ayers allegedly did those things.

funny how people on the right say innocent until proven guilty.... was ayers ever proven guilty in a court of law? yet you bring him up, as though he was...

let's face it, you are guilty of doing the same thing you claim of others doing....and I AM TOO...and everyone is too....

care

I guess the fact that he got off on a technicality escapes you...and that he admitted he did in fact do the things he was accused of....but you're right...we all jump to conclusions based on what we see, hear, feel and read....it's human nature.

im posting this for the "Queen"....since she thinks the MS-13 Gang is nothing to waste federal resources on.....and of course they dont target Cops....i dont expect her to apologize for her ....ignorance

Cop Killers

And MS-13 violence is not restricted to civilians, rival gang members, and clique traitors; the gang will go after cops. Threats against police officers, known to gang members as “green light” notices, have increased so much in the past few years that the Virginia Gang Association has warned officers in Virginia and states to the north and south to be wary of MS-13 members.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s Jolly says he is aware of the threats against police officers in his community and in Virginia. Prince George’s County’s Norris says he’s heard them, too. “If you do something to them, their natural response is, ‘OK, I’m going to kill you,’” he says. “Or at least they talk like they will.”

Norris dismisses some of MS-13’s threats, but that doesn’t mean that officers should take all MS-13 threats lightly. The gang is extremely violent and it has attacked and will continue to attack anyone who gets in its way. That includes law enforcement officers.

America's Most Dangerous Gang

http://web.archive.org/web/20050306071804/www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/index.php?p=469

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...t_hit_on_fbi_agent_assigned_to_crackdown.html

Last edited:
im posting this for the "Queen"....since she thinks the MS-13 Gang is nothing to waste federal resources on.....and of course they dont target Cops....i dont expect her to apologize for her ....ignorance

Cop Killers

And MS-13 violence is not restricted to civilians, rival gang members, and clique traitors; the gang will go after cops. Threats against police officers, known to gang members as “green light” notices, have increased so much in the past few years that the Virginia Gang Association has warned officers in Virginia and states to the north and south to be wary of MS-13 members.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s Jolly says he is aware of the threats against police officers in his community and in Virginia. Prince George’s County’s Norris says he’s heard them, too. “If you do something to them, their natural response is, ‘OK, I’m going to kill you,’” he says. “Or at least they talk like they will.”

Norris dismisses some of MS-13’s threats, but that doesn’t mean that officers should take all MS-13 threats lightly. The gang is extremely violent and it has attacked and will continue to attack anyone who gets in its way. That includes law enforcement officers.

America's Most Dangerous Gang

They should be gotten!

Wow. So how do you have all this inside info, xo? How do you rate? Because nobody else has seen anything which supports anything you just said.

Actually, I made it all up. :lol:

It's part of a screenplay that I've been working on.

Care to read it: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/03/29/stone.pdf

I'm not terribly impressed.

I've constructed better pleadings for divorce court.

And unless you are in the jury, the fact that you are impressed or not impressed is moot.

care

Another point...innocent until proven guilty does not apply on this message board.

Scooter Libby was innocent after being proven guilty, I recall hearing more than a few wingnuts proclaim.

So why are so many on the right against law enforcement doing with these guys what those same rightwingers ranted SHOULD have been done with the Ft Hood shooter?

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

Queen, you slobbering idiot. In this country, the US, it isn't the job of people to PROVE INNOCENCE. Get it? Huh? Rather, you PROVE GUILT.

Fucking moron.

AWWW MOM!!!

Do you mean that we can't discuss this case until they have been tried and convicted?

DARN!

Of course you can discuss it.

And you can prove your points, or go to bed without dinner.

Actually, I made it all up. :lol:

It's part of a screenplay that I've been working on.

Care to read it: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/03/29/stone.pdf

I'm not terribly impressed.

I've constructed better pleadings for divorce court.

And unless you are in the jury, the fact that you are impressed or not impressed is moot.

Will there be a jury, or will they just hustle these guys straight to death row?

and of course the media reported the headlines about the Ft. Hood shooter was, A Muslim just shot the hell out of our soldiers. NO?

but no, we get this HEADLINE, Christian milita group.

Great Job by the FBI keeping us safe. Terrorists are terrorists no matter where they come from

Shouldn't we wait till they've been convicted before finding them guilty? Just a thought.

I totally agree. Why is it this standard seems to only get applied to white Americans? Is "innocent until proven guilty" a catch phrase or a principle?

it depends...are you a muslim freedom fighter or a christian terrorist.....

The discussion over who is or who is not a terrorist is sureley interesting in an historical way. The concept of "the terrorist" has broaden to expand almost anything now representing an opposing standpoint. Trying to categorize this or that group into being terrorists seems more and more a question of politics and priority.

When i read about his, Waco was the first thing that came to mind. It seems that the FBI has learnd the lesson well, perhaps supported by other agencies and government mandate to track and eliminate tragedies like Waco?

boy oh boy, this administration is starting to bring back memories of Waco, where Janet Reno with the blessing of Billy Clinton murdered 80 American citizens, 20 of them children.

Just have to ask: You hold the president responsible for murder commited by the FBI, or is this just a political tool you like to use? To me it seems the Waco tragedy was the result of a chain of bad desicions made on bad intelligence. Isn't that more like a lesson learned rather than an act with criminal intent?

They do sound pretty crazed. And they actually have weapons, apparently.

:eusa_eh:

so do street gangs....like the MS 13 gangs (Mara Salvatrucha) .....these guys are more blood thirsty then those white rednecks....but these guys dont matter....apparently...
Why are you putting words in my mouth? It sounds as if you are excusing one group because the other group also exists.

Well, I don't know if that part is alleged, I mean, that is in fact what the name of the group translates to, isn't it?

Hutaree = "Christian Warriors" or something like that?

But just because they self-identified as Christians, does not mean that they were Christians or that they espoused Christian beliefs.

(N.B. - Please remember that muslim fundamentalists always espouse Islamic beliefs.)
If you accept Jesus as your savior you are a Christian. That doesn't mean they are good Christians or that the vast majority of Christians wouldn't disown them.

While difficult to say, you are correct. Truth is same has been said regarding the Muslims, that those that disagree must speak out. Same message should be applied to tea party folks, the fringe elements do not define or portray the ideas, nor should any acts that are less than good for the whole not be disowned by the whole. Then too, the same should be said about preachers such as Rev. Wright, and others that would separate our citizens along false lines of hate.

care

Nancy Pelosi was brought up on charges and put on trial by the hannitards ....

care

Nancy Pelosi was brought up on charges and put on trial by the hannitards ....

ok then:eusa_whistle:

and of course the media reported the headlines about the Ft. Hood shooter was, A Muslim just shot the hell out of our soldiers. NO?

but no, we get this HEADLINE, Christian milita group.

Good work Nancy Drew!

"Suspect, Devout Muslim From VA, Wanted Army Discharge"
Http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/06/AR2009110600907.html

I wonder if the reasons for the headlines you are complaining about has anything to do with the fact the FBI had informed the press the group they arrested are known as a self proclaimed Christian group? Or could it be they even had a website that proclaimed:

"preparing for the end time battles to keep the testimony of Jesus Christ alive."
Http://www.globe-democrat.com/news/2010/mar/31/militia-hutaree-terrorist-organization/

I can't believe NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory has overlooked someone with your eagle sharp observation Columbo skills.

Forum List

Back