Feds say these nuts "Had to be Taken Down"

It's amazing that we can not even agree to agree that stopping these alleged terrorists was a good thing done by the FBI? :(

I think some, like Pubes and his ilk, are in denial. But if it was some sort of other type group he would be foaming at the mouth. That's what I can't stand, the hypocrisy.

LIVES WERE ALLEGDY SAVED< and he's going on about Unions and drinking beer? And calling for more militia? :cuckoo:

What is the ilk in denial of EZ?

None of the ilk has lamented the arrest of these cranks... As far as I'm concerned, if one is openly threatening the lives of innocent people; then given that such is indicative of one having shirked their natural responsibilities, one has forfeited one's rights.

In much the same way that one does so when one comes to a public forum and stands up for the rights of mass murderers, by say lamenting that mass murderers are being mistreated, that they need to be vested with the protections of civil rights and that those who are taking the war to which the mass murderers demanded to them, are acting imperialistically... killing and maiming the innocent and so on.

These idiots were many things... but terrorists is not one of them. They were and likely remain idiots; drunken buffoons... they are Leftists... unemployed, Union Democrats... They are much MUCH closer to You, they are the brothers of Bill Ayers, the good friend and associate of your President. And hangin' the "Christian Extremist" shingle on 'em, isn't going to change that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

o mr forum jester how you entertain us all

It's amazing that we can not even agree to agree that stopping these alleged terrorists was a good thing done by the FBI? :(

I think some, like Pubes and his ilk, are in denial. But if it was some sort of other type group he would be foaming at the mouth. That's what I can't stand, the hypocrisy.

LIVES WERE ALLEGDY SAVED< and he's going on about Unions and drinking beer? And calling for more militia? :cuckoo:

None of the ilk has lamented the arrest of these cranks... As far as I'm concerned, if one is openly threatening the lives of innocent people; then given that such is indicative of one having shirked their natural responsibilities, one has forfeited one's rights.

In much the same way that one does so when one comes to a public forum and stands up for the rights of mass murderers, by say lamenting that mass murderers are being mistreated, that they need to be vested with the protections of civil rights and that those who are taking the war to which the mass murderers demanded to them, are acting imperialistically... killing and maiming the innocent and so on.

These idiots were many things... but terrorists is not one of them. They were and likely remain idiots; drunken buffoons... they are Leftists... unemployed, Union Democrats... They are much MUCH closer to You, they are the brothers of Bill Ayers, the good friend and associate of your President. And hangin' the "Christian Extremist" shingle on 'em, isn't going to change that.

Gosh PI, you keep saying what these men "are" and what they are "like"-like you know them or something. Is there something you want to share with the USMB, and maybe the FBI that you know about these people who were plotting to kill police officers? Since you keep talking about them like you know them. Were you at some of their meetings to know exactly what they were thinking and what they were all about?

No matter how you spin it, the fact is a bunch of white guys wanted to murder our brave police officers. You then deflect it that you think that they are Leftist Americans so somehow that makes it ok.

Why you are defending these terriosts on our soil seems to make YOU

P.I- THE LEFTIST AMERICAN!

boy oh boy, this administration is starting to bring back memories of Waco, where Janet Reno with the blessing of Billy Clinton murdered 80 American citizens, 20 of them children.

Apparently they didn't have a problem murdering white Christian men and women back then...and many Clintonites are back in power....we will have a Rainbow Farm or Waco before the year's out.

As Christian as Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld who attacked an unarmed country with shock and awe, a country that never attacked us. Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people who never spent a day in their lives thinking about attacking the US. Christians don't do that either.

Get your shit together Queenie....Iraq attacked the US daily from 1992 until 2003...they shot at our planes over the no fly zones.

you means the planes we used to bomb them for a decade

Now the post to which I am responding... is a DEFENSE OF MASS MURDERERS... and she's defending them by pointing to what?

She's defending mass murderers by pointing to what SHE CLAIMS IS CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT... which Ravi would likely CONSTRUE... using the reasoning her comrades are employing to convict these cranks... IS AN OVERT ATTEMPT TO OVER THROW THE US GOVERNMENT BY FORCE; at the very LEAST it is conclusive evidence that she would be sensitive to those that would; based upon her own testimony that the US Goverment illicitly employed it's power against those the US Government new was engaged as an overt proponent of INTERNATIONAL MASS MURDER.

But it is HILARIOUS to watch the Left try and convert themselves into 'LOYAL AMERICANS!"

Absolutely HYSTERICAL!

The only time we dropped bombs was when they fired a SAM at us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the sheep are out tonight in full force

You know what those smileys are for now...when your bullshit is shot down then you make a witty comeback attributable to an elementary school drop out.

its just amazing how dense you are or how you twist history. what would you do if a country was flying warplanes over your country and bombing targets? would you shoot back at them?

edit: I am willing to bet you would agree that we should shoot unauthorized planes from even entering our air

Wrong...that will never happen in the USA. Your pointless suppositions....What if...what would...why this why that ..... don't waste my time with bullshit arguments that have no basis in reality.

The uncomfortable ugly bottom line is this: so long as we run secret prisons across the globe we, as a Nation, have no authority to speak about a justice system.

For this particular case....it's too close to a Minority Report minus all three pre-cogs. It's similar to the recent arrest of an individual based on what they "thought" he was going to do.

We have given up concrete Rights for a cotton candy Homeland Security Umbrella. As disturbing as the reports are, I have yet to see anything solid they will be convicted on.

So you don't believe these people are Christian 'warriors' of the anti-government group Hutaree?

What exactly do you think they were up to if not to kill the police, as the FBI has found their plan to be?

And what's your source of information?

I don't care if they are Hutarees or Queens.......I'm simply saying there should be some skepticism for cases like this. Just like the 12 year old going on trial for murder in PA I'm seeing a hell of a lot of convictions being done from soundbites.

Wrong...that will never happen in the USA. Your pointless suppositions....What if...what would...why this why that ..... don't waste my time with bullshit arguments that have no basis in reality.

Other than time stamps your posts have no basis in reality. You're such a classic Nationalist you could be choked with apple pie, hung from a red, white and blue noose, and repeatedly beaten with a baseball bat only to have your last words be.......thank you.

The uncomfortable ugly bottom line is this: so long as we run secret prisons across the globe we, as a Nation, have no authority to speak about a justice system.

For this particular case....it's too close to a Minority Report minus all three pre-cogs. It's similar to the recent arrest of an individual based on what they "thought" he was going to do.

We have given up concrete Rights for a cotton candy Homeland Security Umbrella. As disturbing as the reports are, I have yet to see anything solid they will be convicted on.

So you don't believe these people are Christian 'warriors' of the anti-government group Hutaree?

What exactly do you think they were up to if not to kill the police, as the FBI has found their plan to be?

And what's your source of information?

I don't care if they are Hutarees or Queens.......I'm simply saying there should be some skepticism for cases like this. Just like the 12 year old going on trial for murder in PA I'm seeing a hell of a lot of convictions being done from soundbites.

Now, now...Queen believes people are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Unless they're black, brown or Muslim.
Then they CAN'T be guilty.

Gosh PI, you keep saying what these men "are" and what they are "like"-like you know them or something. Is there something you want to share with the USMB, and maybe the FBI that you know about these people who were plotting to kill police officers? Since you keep talking about them like you know them. Were you at some of their meetings to know exactly what they were thinking and what they were all about?

No matter how you spin it, the fact is a bunch of white guys wanted to murder our brave police officers. You then deflect it that you think that they are Leftist Americans so somehow that makes it ok.

PI is a little confused. He wants to defend them for making plans to overthrow the government.

But he knows that it would prove him to be a terrorist sympathizer...so instead he calls these guys leftists...that way, he can cover all his bases.

PI is a little confused. He wants to defend them for making plans to overthrow the government.

But he knows that it would prove him to be a terrorist sympathizer...so instead he calls these guys leftists...that way, he can cover all his bases.

You must be a Leftist American if:

-You think it's ok to let people plot the deaths of our police officers

-You excuse the behavior of white Americans who want to murder innocent people by calling them democrats

-You somehow blame terrorists on the healthcare/president, instead of them just being wackos.

-You don't think stopping terrorism on the USA soil before it starts is something the FBI should do

It's very important that we all sit back and wait for all the information before rushing to judgement...

...just like we all did in the Fort Hood shooting massacre.

-You excuse the behavior of white Americans who want to murder innocent people by calling them democrats

This sounds like an attack on Bill Ayers.

-You somehow blame terrorists on the healthcare/president, instead of them just being wackos.

-You don't think stopping terrorism on the USA soil before it starts is something the FBI should do

What the HELL are you talking about?
Please don't go over to the Dark Side.

This is my issue with Hutaree (whomever the fuck they may be) and their alleged plans.

My biggest issue is not with their plan to wage war with the United States Government.

My biggest issue is not that they planned to kill a law enforcement officer (although I am strongly against this).

MY biggest issue was that they planned to BOMB a law enforcement funeral.

Of course they would kill a whole bunch of law enforcement officials.

But they would also kill a lot of men, women, and children who were not in law enforcement, but are family and friends of the slain officer.

These people would die:

cophug2.jpg

large_FUNERAL1_123108.jpg

LAPD+Holds+Funeral+Officer+Killed+Metrolink+h4khpgZ_hZhl.jpg

THE MURDER OF THESE PEOPLE IS WHY HUTAREE IS A TERRORIST GROUP!

Get your shit together Queenie....Iraq attacked the US daily from 1992 until 2003...they shot at our planes over the no fly zones.

you means the planes we used to bomb them for a decade

The only time we dropped bombs was when they fired a SAM at us.

If you were asked to prove that claim we know what would happen. Upon realizing you cannot support it you would call all of us stoopid for not realizing "SAM" was referencing the name of iraqis who would spit at our planes.

Checkmate Jameswright3.

What the HELL are you talking about?
Please don't go over to the Dark Side.

I'm just trying to talk in PI's language-it's all he understands...

BIG BOLDED WORDS IN COLOR

and sweeping generalizations of those who don't agree with him, meaning 99.9% of the population.

Remember, if you don't see it his way you are a

LEFTIST AMERICAN!

He's funny like that.

Forum List

Back