Feds order Florida to halt ongoing push to remove ineligible voters from rolls

Who said showing ID to cash a check or buy smokes isnt a hurdle?

That's the point IGNAT. Certain people have no problem with that until they show up to vote...and interesting the POLITICIANS NEVER make it a point?

YOU are dismissed for being God awful STUPID.

I have no idea what you're saying...Is this a word scramble?

I am pretty clear in my distain for your idiocy and didn't mince words fuckwit.

DEAL WITH IT.

Federal authorities are demanding that Florida halt its push to remove ineligible voters from the voter rolls.
In a move that comes just months before the state could play a pivotal role in the 2012 presidential election, the U.S. Department of Justice contends that the state is violating federal law in its effort to identify and remove ineligible voters.
The state's effort has already come under fire from local election supervisors who belong to both political parties, as well as Democratic members of Congress and voting rights groups.

Read more: Feds order Florida to halt ongoing push to remove ineligible voters from rolls | Fox News

Now can somone tell me why the Feds want ineligible voters left on the rolls?

They don’t.

They want to make sure those eligible to vote remain so, and those who are truly ineligible removed. The DOJ is merely requiring the rolls be purged in accordance with the law, which is not the case now.

It's in the link.

Well, God forbid. Someone had his citizenship questioned and had to prove it. The world as we know it is coming to an end, and I'm sure his life was utterly and irrevocably ruined. :eusa_boohoo:

Much like Free speech..voting is a right. There is no Constitutional requirement for proof of citizenship.

:lmao: Oh, God, we should just get you a fool's cap with little bells on it. You're practically there, anyway. :laugh2:

Federal authorities are demanding that Florida halt its push to remove ineligible voters from the voter rolls.
In a move that comes just months before the state could play a pivotal role in the 2012 presidential election, the U.S. Department of Justice contends that the state is violating federal law in its effort to identify and remove ineligible voters.
The state's effort has already come under fire from local election supervisors who belong to both political parties, as well as Democratic members of Congress and voting rights groups.

Read more: Feds order Florida to halt ongoing push to remove ineligible voters from rolls | Fox News

Ignore it. The State of Florida has to pay as much attention to the Fed as Obama does to judges he doesn't like.

Ignore it. The State of Florida has to pay as much attention to the Fed as Obama does to judges he doesn't like.

I love it when a racist state like Florida fall on it's ass.

Voters are a race now huh? Congratulations, the term racist is almost meaningless now due to overuse by loons like you.

Anyone care to wager that Black Panthers will be out in full force on election day?

They don’t.

They want to make sure those eligible to vote remain so, and those who are truly ineligible removed. The DOJ is merely requiring the rolls be purged in accordance with the law, which is not the case now.

Horseshit. Obama and the Dims want illegals and dead people to vote. That's the only way they can win. The DOJ is doing whatever it can to keep ineligible voters on the roles. It doesn't give a damn about the law except as a means to achieve its agenda.

IF You insist on it? DON"T Come here or MOVE here asshole.

YOU have a choice...and so do WE.:eusa_hand:

YOU may fuck off now.

They don’t.

Horseshit. Obama and the Dims want illegals and dead people to vote. That's the only way they can win. The DOJ is doing whatever it can to keep ineligible voters on the roles. It doesn't give a damn about the law except as a means to achieve its agenda.

They're trying to SCARE people into something that doesn't exist.

Typical Racist tactics...

WHY isn't Holder GONE?

Yep.

Holder can take his tripe and a can of sardines and make a meal of it.

They don’t.

Chicken little ass....Ol Alex Jones face ass

They don’t.

Chicken little ass....Ol Alex Jones face ass

Translation: "I Closed Conpunction Don't have anything else..."

Son?

You can do better...

ASSHOLE

They don’t.

They're trying to SCARE people into something that doesn't exist.

Typical Racist tactics...

WHY isn't Holder GONE?

You mean like widespread voter fraud that no right winger can produce one shred of evidence that it exists?

One reason you may not find a lot of it is the work done to remove those who shouldn't be on the list of eligible voters.

Forum List

Back