Mitt Romney Visits Solyndra

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Romney makes secret visit to Solyndra... Great job!

May 31, 2012 1:27pm
Mitt Romney Visits Solyndra Amid Attack on Obama Jobs Record

Mitt Romney arrived at the shuttered headquarters of Solyndra Inc. this morning, a surprise visit that was shrouded in secrecy and part of the presumptive GOP presidential candidate’s attack on President Obama’s record on jobs creation.

“Two years ago President Obama was here to tout this building and this business as a symbol of the success of his stimulus,” said Romney, stepping off a bus and onto the public sidewalk in front of the Solyndra buildings just outside Silicon Valley. “Well you can see that it’s a symbol of something very different today.

read more watch video

Ya it's great to see someone that knows how the U S business failed... That China undercut the price of solar panels...takes such huge pleasure in a foreign predatory country manipulating the market and causing the demise of American companies and jobs.

Fuck you Romney ya traitor.

Take your worthless family back to Mexico or better yet..To China.

Ya it's great to see someone that knows how the U S business failed... That China undercut the price of solar panels...takes such huge pleasure in a foreign predatory country manipulating the market and causing the demise of American companies and jobs.

Well, I'm thinking it was a bad investment by someone that knows nothing about business and/or economics. Seems China has been in the solar panel business for quite a while. They didn't just start because Obama gave Solyndra a bunch of taxpayer money.

Obama gave them money because they contributed to his campaign. The Big Guys continued to get their bonuses even when the business was trying to get even more taxpayer money. Major Fail for this administration. His inexperience has cost America more than money.

Well, I'm thinking it was a bad investment by someone that knows nothing about business and/or economics. Seems China has been in the solar panel business for quite a while. They didn't just start because Obama gave Solyndra a bunch of taxpayer money.

Obama gave them money because they contributed to his campaign. The Big Guys continued to get their bonuses even when the business was trying to get even more taxpayer money. Major Fail for this administration. His inexperience has cost America more than money.

Ya...China is such a "level playing field" actor on the world market.

People like you and Mittens are all gleefull like if you think the failing of an American company can get you what you think is a political advantage.

Fuck you and the Pirate Capitalist.

Last edited:
I admit I got a tingle in my special spot when I heard him do this, keep it up Romney. Bring those liberal assholes down. I'm liking it.

Lololol your outrage is proof Romney is heading in the right direction to beat the pants off Obama, the lamest president on earth. Lololol.

Lololol your outrage is proof Romney is heading in the right direction to beat the pants off Obama, the lamest president on earth. Lololol.

And you want to relpace him with a bishop in a cult that likes to fire people? Perfect!

And you want to relpace him with a bishop in a cult that likes to fire people? Perfect!

If it's that^ simple... Sure, why not.:lol::lol::lol:

People like you and Mittens are all gleefull like if you think the failing of an American company can get you what you think is a political advantage.

Seriously would you even consider investing in a trade that China has cornered?? I don't think it was any big secret they could make solar panels cheaper than anyone else. A bad investment is a bad investment, Obama has no clue about business and/or investments. He made that perfectly clear with Solyndra and the other 5 green industry businesses to which he "gifted" with taxypayer $$$$$$$$$.

Seriously would you even consider investing in a trade that China has cornered?? I don't think it was any big secret they could make solar panels cheaper than anyone else. A bad investment is a bad investment, Obama has no clue about business and/or investments. He made that perfectly clear with Solyndra and the other 5 green industry businesses to which he "gifted" with taxypayer $$$$$$$$$.

Actually I do support an attack on China's industries using American know how and ingenuity. I also support OUR government getting behind such an effort to give us every possible advantage in that goal.

Actually I do support an attack on China's industries using American know how and ingenuity. I also support OUR government getting behind such an effort to give us every possible advantage in that goal.

Sure, because we are just rolling in dough and have lots to throw away. Our government has a few things to take care of first, like spending and giving billions to "preferred" businesses.

This was not an investment in green energy, it was a return "favor" for helping Obama. Doesn't matter if you believe that or not, it's so obvious even a cave man would know. :lol:

Sure, because we are just rolling in dough and have lots to throw away. Our government has a few things to take care of first, like spending and giving billions to "preferred" businesses.

This was not an investment in green energy, it was a return "favor" for helping Obama. Doesn't matter if you believe that or not, it's so obvious even a cave man would know. :lol:

Any company that has a good business plan to go toe to toe with the Chinese is in my estimation patriotic and yes..."preferred".

Any company that has a good business plan to go toe to toe with the Chinese is in my estimation patriotic and yes..."preferred".

Even if it is owned by Bain Capital? Obama is gonna be made at you.

Forum List

Back