Feds order Florida to halt ongoing push to remove ineligible voters from rolls

Since when is one guy a large percentage in a Florida voter registration count?

Since when was voter fraud a big problem?

And since when did the constitution require id in order to vote?

The voter fraud conspiracy has never been shown to be a problem. Thats why they keep asking YOU for proof without providing any themselves. They just believe[/IBit happens a lot and thats their proof.

But they demand links, then question the links, then questions your answers to the links and so on and so on..

If there was a univrsal human right to vote in our elections, our president would have been chosen by the Chinese long before now.

Sure, unless of the 1200 anything else happened. I.E. Lost mail, unanswered mail, etc. What I see is that 21% of eligible voters almost lost the right to vote for no reason other than because Repubs felt like it.

What the Hell are you babbling about? Seems to me IF an eligible voter wants to remain such? They'd have interest in doing so despite your laundry list of excuses.

Yeah, like I said, being a citizen isnt enough...you make hurdles and people should jump 'em and if they get too high to jump. Your voting rights mean squat

WHERE do they come from?

Your preening means squat.

The judges who have looked at the consent decree have all desided to NOT remove the restrictions from the republican party.

They are always breaking them to eliminate voters who SHOULD be able to vote

There are no "restrictions" on the Republican Party, dipshit.

She thinks Democrats are in power...so they can say who votes, and who can't...:lol:

What the Hell are you babbling about? Seems to me IF an eligible voter wants to remain such? They'd have interest in doing so despite your laundry list of excuses.

Yeah, like I said, being a citizen isnt enough...you make hurdles and people should jump 'em and if they get too high to jump. Your voting rights mean squat

WHERE do they come from?

Your preening means squat.

By they do you mean Jack Daniels and Jim Beam? Is the answer Under your pillow?

Why are there some on here who don't want to remove ineligible voters? Why would you want an ineligible voter to vote? What the hell is wrong with showing an id to vote? How is that a 'hurdle'??

Why are there some on here who don't want to remove ineligible voters? Why would you want an ineligible voter to vote? What the hell is wrong with showing an id to vote? How is that a 'hurdle'??

There is no hurdle...just ones erected by those that subborn fraud stating there IS a burden. I'll bet there isn't ANY problem with showing proper ID anywhere else...

It's a strawdog erected by criminals wanting to hold on to thier power.

There is no hurdle...just ones erected by those that subborn fraud stating there IS a burden. I'll bet there isn't ANY problem with showing proper ID anywhere else...

Strange, isn't it. Showing an ID to vote is a "hurdle", but showing one to cash a check or buy smokes or booze isn't.

Strange, isn't it. Showing an ID to vote is a "hurdle", but showing one to cash a check or buy smokes or booze isn't.

Indeed...and what's more amazing are the subscribers that wish to step in the yaksqueeze and spread it.

Guess I should cry 'hurdle, hurdle!' next time I have to show id when buying a decongestant.. lol

Guess I should cry 'hurdle, hurdle!' next time I have to show id when buying a decongestant.. lol

Get used to the 'New Standard' brought to you BY the Statists in charge of the US Gubmint...or else.

The wife had to show ID to renew her driver's license today. Why didn't they just give her one without verifying who she is, just like voting? :dunno:

The wife had to show ID to renew her driver's license today. Why didn't they just give her one without verifying who she is, just like voting? :dunno:

You ought to see what Florida people have to do to renew now?

Had to show Birth Certificate, and other crap...

It's so comforting to see the corrupt 0bama regime obstruct free and fair elections.

Who said showing ID to cash a check or buy smokes isnt a hurdle?

That's the point IGNAT. Certain people have no problem with that until they show up to vote...and interesting the POLITICIANS NEVER make it a point?

YOU are dismissed for being God awful STUPID.

That's the point IGNAT. Certain people have no problem with that until they show up to vote...and interesting the POLITICIANS NEVER make it a point?

YOU are dismissed for being God awful STUPID.

I have no idea what you're saying...Is this a word scramble?

Forum List

Back