Federal judge rules PRCalif's 10-day waiting period for gun purchase, unconstitutional

I wasn't making a Constitutional point. I was noting you are not really preparing to protect yourself from the government unless you train as a group and are in shape.

Precisely. Your statement is a non sequitur. I was making a constitutional point that the ultimate essence of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is to resist government tyranny. True or false? Answer: true.

To which you replied "[p]rotecting yourself from the government isn't going to happen, since we are talking reality. They are better trained and have heavier firepower. I suggest joining a militia and a serious exercise program."

And once again, my annihilation of your confused thinking:

This statement is nonsensical too. "Inane and delusion." A non sequitur. The statement that the ultimate essence of the right of the people to keep and bear arms is to resist usurpative government is a fact. That is the reality, historically and practically. That's the people's ultimate check against tyranny.

And of course you did effectively acknowledge that in your suggestion regarding militias. It is you who is niave if you think it is easier to oppress a generally armed citizenry than it is to oppress a disarmed citizenry.

Thanks for your legal opinion, but as I pointed out the precedent is already there.

What would it accomplish?

1. Anyone with any abnormalities would be discovered. People don't just go nuts , there are medical reasons for it, medical reasons that a CAT scan can pinpoint early These people could get some help AND not own guns.

2 Gun owners would be able to say "look we're doing EVERYTHING we can do to screen legal gun owners" sorry currently it looks like most are inclined to do nothing.

3. It would cut liberal dipshits who want to ban guns off at the knees.

No doubt you also support an IQ test every 5 years as a requirement to vote?

I mean, since "rights" in your view are predicated on tests.....

Forum List

Back