Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
When are the Un-American left going to get the message

Idiots

-Geaux

Federal judge rules DC ban on handguns unconstitutional | Reuters

(Reuters) - A federal judge on Saturday overturned Washington D.C.'s ban on carrying handguns outside the home, saying it was unconstitutional.

"There is no longer any basis on which this Court can conclude that the District of Columbia's total ban on the public carrying of ready-to-use handguns outside the home is constitutional under any level of scrutiny," Judge Frederick Scullin said in an opinion.

"Therefore, the Court finds that the District of Columbia's complete ban on the carrying of handguns in public is

unconstitutional," he added in his 19-page ruling.

The court ordered the city to allow residents to carry handguns outside their homes and to let non-residents carry them as well.
If the ruling actually reads like that then non-residents from all 50 States can carry whether they have a permit, from their home State, or not.

Remember, D.C. is NOT a State.

Well lefties.. Let's here it. When are you nutjobs going to do anything but fail completely in life?

-Geaux

Yep.. Society is indeed safer when criminals don't know who's armed

-Geaux

When I wear long pants, I always have a handgun strapped to my lower leg. My wife ALWAYS carries her 9mm in her purse.

When I walk into any place of business with my handgun strapped to my leg, I accept the responsibility of defending not only myself, but every innocent bystander in that store, in case some armed nutcase tries to rob the place, or decides to start shooting just for fun.

Of course, we both have CCPs and carry a badge and our license with us at all times.

And God help the idiot who breaks into our home when we are there. They will be exiting in a BODY BAG, guaranteed.

That's the key, they don't know "who" so they're less likely take that chance.

For sure.. Just as said thug is not likely to stand under a tree during a thunderstorm. I do agree with libs here; criminals do have some level of common sense. :lol:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back