federal deficit hits five year low

your side has been lying about this for years now.

I wont let you forget your lies

I wont let you ignore this fact.

LOL, fer sure us people living under this administration and doing the suffering (8% unemployment, over $3 for a gallon of gas, food prices through the roof, etc) don't know what is happening, just the Chicago Tribune does

Where's all those jobs?

Why did the unemployment rate creep up again?
Because more people started looking for work. In Dec the rate, Unemployed/(Employed + Unemployed) was 12,206,000/(143,305,000+12,206,000) = 12,206,000/155,511,000 = 7.8% and in January it was 12,332,000/(143,322,000 + 12,332,000) = 12,332,000/155,654,000 = 7.9%

Note that both employment and unemployment went up.
Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

4 plus years and not one fucking net job created.

Not seasonally adjusted non-farm payroll jobs Jan 2009 = 131,627,000 and Jan 2013 = 132,705,000 So no, not one net job...1 million net jobs. (I'm not saying that's a good number just that it is a net gain, no matter how small...we're still not at pre-recession jobs numbers).

five year low.

No more lies about out of control spending by Obama.

Every time there is a dem the deficits get lower.

Republicans balloon the deficit when in office

this is why the republican party is dying.

Your party does nothing but lie

:lmao:

From the link:

WASHINGTON -- The federal deficit will drop to less than $1 trillion for the first time in five years, but massive spending cuts that have improved the budget outlook are also slowing the economy, according to a report released Tuesday by the Congressional Budget office.

The nonpartisan arbiter of federal budgets said the combination of new tax revenue from the "fiscal cliff" deal as well as looming cuts that kick in March 1 will push the deficit down to $845 billion for fiscal 2013. Deficits have topped $1 trillion in recent years.

In other words, it hasn't happened yet. My money is firmly on that those supposed cuts never happen. Just like they didnt happen over the so called fiscal cliff.

But this is a TM thread, so of course it's a big fat fucking lie.

It would maybe be even better news, if the Senate would pass a budget.
A law that they have been breaking for over 3 years.

and why have they done that?

filibuster being used like a toy by the right

It would maybe be even better news, if the Senate would pass a budget.
A law that they have been breaking for over 3 years.

Are you sure that is a law? The budgets they have been getting from obama, have not only been late, but got voted down by EVERYONE

Obama has not ballooned the deficit.

The Bush admin did that

Sometimes I think, not only are you a drunk, you are on some kind of speed as well... Crack? Crank? A lot of Coke? WTF is your deal?

the republican party now has a solid record of ballooning the deficit.

The dems have a solid record of chipping away at it.

Sometimes I think, not only are you a drunk, you are on some kind of speed as well... Crack? Crank? A lot of Coke? WTF is your deal?

coffee with french vanilla

My brain wakes up ready to roll

Forum List

Back