federal deficit hits five year low

Not in Michigan.

It's easy to cherry pick areas.

your predictions of doom are dead.

much like your partys chances at winning elections

Not in Michigan.

Housing is limited in California because foreigners are pouring in buying up the supply. Mostly Russians, Chinese and Iranians. Malibu isn't shy about saying it wants to be the new Russian Riviera. In Orange County, the Chinese are buying properties by the dozens.

Not in Michigan.

Housing is limited in California because foreigners are pouring in buying up the supply. Mostly Russians, Chinese and Iranians. Malibu isn't shy about saying it wants to be the new Russian Riviera. In Orange County, the Chinese are buying properties by the dozens.

So sell your now overpriced home and move to Arkansas.

43T_22.jpg

Leslie, Searcy County, Arkansas
Property type:
Farms and Ranches
Parcel Size:
28 Acres
Finished size:
1008 sq. ft.
Price:
$108,000

43L_12.jpg

OMG, I might just move back. In the fall there is not a more beautiful place in the world. Brothers and I used to run those hills for hours following the deer trails.

Last edited:
I don't own a home. My son is trying to move to a new home and in Orange County. He's finding out that the Chinese are buying up homes in multiples. Then they are renting them out, to newly arrived Chinese!

You should see what the Chinese are doing in cities like Torrance! They are buying up entire city blocks of properties, razing the structures to the ground and building new developments, for newly arrived Chinese.

Not in Michigan.

^This^.

If I'm lucky maybe I can get a Chinese to buy my California Home?

Last edited:
I overheard a discussion between realtors yesterday about the housing market here in Las Vegas - they said the banks are holding back 8,000 homes from the market! And thousands more are being held by owners/investors who are renting them out.

I don't own a home. My son is trying to move to a new home and in Orange County. He's finding out that the Chinese are buying up homes in multiples. Then they are renting them out, to newly arrived Chinese!

You should see what the Chinese are doing in cities like Torrance! They are buying up entire city blocks of properties, razing the structures to the ground and building new developments, for newly arrived Chinese.

You should have seen what Russians did to the used car business in the Boston area. They lived 8+ to a house and would buy and sell on margins no one with a family could compete with.

Not in Michigan.

And very low interest rates, are the main reason houses are selling.

No-money-down mortgages are back

Some affluent buyers are getting the keys to their new home without putting a penny down. It’s 100% financing—the same strategy that pushed many homeowners into foreclosure during the housing bust. Banks say these loans are safer: They’re almost exclusively being offered to clients with sizable assets, and they often require two forms of collateral—the house and a portion of the client’s investment portfolio in lieu of a traditional cash down payment. 1:25 p.m. Feb. 1, 2013

http://www.marketwatch.com/real-estate

Last edited:
but but but the cons have been screaming for years now how Obama is out of control spending?

how con this all be true?

At the same time, the nation's debt load is expected to fluctuate but ultimately rise to record levels this decade,

"The projected path of the federal budget remains a significant concern," the CBO wrote.

It was out of control TM. Cutting 300 billion. That is A LOT to cut. On top of that, the fucker is urging a delay of cuts...

Forum List

Back