Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

I don't trust them any further than I can throw them and I'm not near the Grand Canyon. I don't believe the mask has stopped a dang thing. And refuse to do so as places that went FULL TYRANT on the MASK had the same result as places that EMBRACED FREEDOM from the mask.
That's silly. I don't even have to ask a M.D. about that. Even laypeople know that's hogwash now.
You're just trying to push the Trump agenda of opposing everything that he didn't propose, such as LOL, LOL,............

That's silly. I don't even have to ask a M.D. about that. Even laypeople know that's hogwash now.
You're just trying to push the Trump agenda of opposing everything that he didn't propose, such as LOL, LOL,............
No. .1 micron. I'll believe it worked when my chain link fence stops mosquitoes. Not until then.

No. .1 micron. I'll believe it worked when my chain link fence stops mosquitoes. Not until then.
And that just verifies that you don't understand the purpose of masks.

It's not my responsibility to teach you but you can find the answer very easily by doing a search.
You're just blowing useless smoke until you can do that.

It's not my responsibility to teach you but you can find the answer very easily by doing a search.
I understand the standard droplets theory. But sorry. I'm not wearing a fucking mask for the rest of my life because of this crap. It hasn't stopped shit.

You don't like it.........take a number and stand in line with the rest of those who have already told me they don't like it.

I understand the standard droplets theory. But sorry. I'm not wearing a fucking mask for the rest of my life because of this crap. It hasn't stopped shit.

You don't like it.........take a number and stand in line with the rest of those who have already told me they don't like it.
Wuhan or any lab dealing with deadly viruses, and especially in a controlled setting, forces safety protocols to be followed so strictly that the lab tech has to wear an astronaut suit with oxygen supply and everything else in order to avoid contact with such specimens.

Once into the wild it goes, then the human immune system is the only thing that begins to work against the contagion as the infections occur.

But the system has to get trained to recognize the virus, and until it accomplishes that, then the virus can have a deadly affect on those system's that are unaware of the various strains, otherwise if not already immune to such things. So the virus goes through it's mutations due to the immune systems are becoming trained to defeat it, and so this causes a mutations correct ?? So the newer strains shouldn't be as potent as the original strain, otherwise if they came from the original strain through the process of mutation right ??

Anyways, people who have compromised immune systems or co-mobilities should seriously look to the created medicine's in order to help them protect against a serious case that might strike them in a bad way. Protecting oneself is key, and there are plenty of ways to do this now. Worrying about others keeping us safe by demanding they do certain things is not right, because we have enough going now to keep ourselves safe regardless of what the other's are doing.

Fever is probably the main time the virus or any virus is at it's most transmissible stage, so the best thing for people to do is not go out if they are sick, especially if they are running a fever. Most don't go out like this anyways, but some are forced too because they live alone, and have to do everything by themselves.

People running around who aren't sick, and yet they are wearing mask around each other is kind of dumb if you ask me.

Funny how most everyone has stopped with the fever check's, when that is probably more effective than the mask.

The shot's are a form of safety for those who haven't had the virus yet, so if one is wondering about one's health, then the jab might be something to think about for those who are in that situation, but recommending it to all let alone demanding it for all isn't following the science in my opinion.

People running around who aren't sick, and yet they are wearing mask around each other is kind of dumb if you ask me.
agree
Funny how most everyone has stopped with the fever check's, when that is probably more effective than the mask.
Got tested every day at work since the beginning. Recently ended. Never seen anyone go red on the screen the whole time. Plenty got the virus though. Most didn't know they had it. Wasn't til recently it got worse as I know a guy 33 who died from it. Another was out for a while after a long hospital stay on oxygen.

agree

Got tested every day at work since the beginning. Recently ended. Never seen anyone go red on the screen the whole time. Plenty got the virus though. Most didn't know they had it. Wasn't til recently it got worse as I know a guy 33 who died from it. Another was out for a while after a long hospital stay on oxygen.
Sorry to hear about the loss, and yes it's definitely out there, and people need to stay vigilant about who they get around, otherwise if they have to be in close quarters with them etc, and this whether they are seemingly well or maybe not well.

My job doesn't demand I work in close proximity to other's, but we do come in contact (not physically), but within 6' of each other sometimes, so I'm not as exposed to other's like someone in real tight working quarters are.

I'm also naturally immune due to having a good dose of the COVID almost a year ago.

I don't wear the mask, and I don't shy away from people in fear of them carrying the virus maybe, nor do they of me.

We've all just about had this thing one time or another, and the numbers of cases are low in the state, and so normal life has returned for most. Many got the shot, but they voluntarily did so, and that's the way that it should be. People don't need Biden to threaten them about getting a shot, hell they got enough sense to know how to take care of themselves in life. If their doctor says that they might need to consider some protection due to their health, then I'm sure they will take his or her advice.

The job Covid recommendations should cover companies that have individuals working in tight quarters with each other, and only then it should be a recommendation to the company owners, and not a mandate.

Blanketing companies with a mandate seems to play into government corruption maybe. An investigation after all is said and done should be warranted and started.

It should be by choice and only by choice here. The mandates are Baloney. This is a Free Country for the moment and that is how it is supposed to work.

sure was..

"Famed Chinese Dissident: U.S. ‘Already In Authoritarian State,’ ‘Dangerous’ Wokeism Like Mao Revolution

WEIWEI: Many things happening today in U.S. can be compared to Cultural Revolution in China.

HOOVER: Like what?

WEIWEI: Like people trying to be unified in a certain political correctness. That is very dangerous. You want to go deeper?"

If you haven't read the memoir of one who grew up under Mao's regime, it is worth reading:

1.In the most astounding of developments, the recent events in America more than mirror the events and propaganda movements that the most psychotic homicidal maniac brought to China during the Great Leap Forward.

2. “Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

'It’s a project to force people to adopt a civic religion directly contrary to their knowledge of the world,' says S.T. Karnick, editor of The American Culture web site."
Forced apologies and public shaming for doctrinal deviation sweep American culture

3. We are witnessing the same forced opposition to law and order, to American tradition, to the imposition of the law of the jungle, that was the hallmark of Mao’s China.

Jung Chang, writing her memoires of life under Mao, “Wild Swans,” points to that sort of lock-step obedience to lies and propaganda.

1636986654041.png

So then what can masks do?

If a person sneezes of coughs, masks can greatly reduce the range, but I have never seen then work because everyone lifts their mask if they are going to sneeze or cough.

What people exhale is not going to be virus alone, but saliva droplets the virus are stuck to, and the mask will catch most of those droplets.
However, those droplets only last about 15 minutes before they evaporate, liberating all those viruses back into the air, where they go right through the mask. So the reality is masks are only good for about 15 minutes, and then need to be changed or cleaned.

It should be by choice and only by choice here. The mandates are Baloney. This is a Free Country for the moment and that is how it is supposed to work.

I do not mind mandates that don't really cause much harm and might do some good, but these mRNA injections, mask, lock downs, etc., do a lot of harm and likely can not do any good, in my opinion.
Instead of "flattening the curve", the only way to end any low lethal epidemic is to encourage the initial spike, with deliberate variolation,
For an epidemic that is too lethal for that, like Ebola, then you do contact tracing and full quarantine. That only needs to be 2 weeks long, to end any epidemic.
You NEVER want to just "flatten the curve".
That prevents it from ending and makes it last forever.

So then what can masks do?

If a person sneezes of coughs, masks can greatly reduce the range, but I have never seen then work because everyone lifts their mask if they are going to sneeze or cough.
No, not true and the rest of your post is just as dishonest and irrelevant. 'you' are aware of my demands for rational and civil discussion.

I do not mind mandates that don't really cause much harm and might do some good, but these mRNA injections, mask, lock downs, etc., do a lot of harm and likely can not do any good, in my opinion.
Instead of "flattening the curve", the only way to end any low lethal epidemic is to encourage the initial spike, with deliberate variolation,
For an epidemic that is too lethal for that, like Ebola, then you do contact tracing and full quarantine. That only needs to be 2 weeks long, to end any epidemic.
You NEVER want to just "flatten the curve".
That prevents it from ending and makes it last forever.
These vaccines are Leaky vaccines. The studies ive read said dont use them.

No, not true and the rest of your post is just as dishonest and irrelevant. 'you' are aware of my demands for rational and civil discussion.

Wrong.
The saliva droplets quickly are absorbed, spread out, and evaporated by the mask fibers and air passing through.
And once these saliva droplets are dissipated, the virus that has adhered to them are totally liberated on the wind again.
This is simply physics.
Are you trying to dispute well documented and proven physics?

And once these saliva droplets are dissipated, the virus that has adhered to them are totally liberated on the wind again.
That's not entirely true. 'Entirely' and 'totally' are the operative words and so it's flawed physics.

If you wish to take this discussion to an appropriate level involving physics then I'll presume you're capable until you prove you're not!

That's not entirely true. 'Entirely' and 'totally' are the operative words and so it's flawed physics.

If you wish to take this discussion to an appropriate level involving physics then I'll presume you're capable until you prove you're not!

I have a degree in physics, and can assure you that while water is adhesive, (sticky), once it has evaporated, there is not a single thing holding back any viruses that have accumulated on a mask.
The mask has no adhesive aspect or quality at all, and the fibers about a thousand times too far apart in order to be able to at all trap any virus at all.
The only possible means of masks working at all would be if there were as much continual condensation of water as there was evaporation.
And even if that were true, that would still mean masks should not be reused after drying out, unless disinfected.

And even if that were true, that would still mean masks should not be reused after drying out, unless disinfected.
OH! And why would disinfecting be necessary? You wouldn't be suggesting that the mask would be laden with bacteria would you?

You Trump fkrs are too smwart by half!

Forum List

Back