Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!

5th Circuit is one with a 12 to 5 majority of Republicans.

Conservatives and moderates are getting lucky on appointments for most of the Appeals Courts, if not other Federal benches. It looks like Biden will swing the 2nd and 4th to the commies and gangsters, though, and solidify the 9th to the Party.

Big news because this is one of the first very destructive decisions, along with the coming ban on abortions if the extreme right Xtians can make it happen.

Much more to come too as fascism tightens its death grip on America's democracy.

Left to it's own devices, America will destroy itself unless sanity can return soon!

Much more to come too as fascist tightens its death grip on America's democracy.

Just to be clear ... the decision NOT to allow government to force an experimental medical procedure on its own citizens is Fascism?

Perhaps you should go back and read some more about fascism ... like the definition...

holocaust-concentration-camps-500634969.jpg

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is little more than a sham court after Trump's appointment. Already leaning right, Trump's appointments were all judicial activists more than willing to ignore prior precedence and rule favorably on conservative issues. This stay was issued by three judges, two of them appointed by Trump and one by Reagan. The mandate will be upheld by the Supreme Court, if not by the full Fifth Circuit after hearings.

It won't stand.

RT, "Russia Today", is the mouthpiece of the Russian government and Russian military.

RTs sole reason for existence is to harm American and America's allies.

People are still catching and spreading Covid (and dying), even after getting the worthless shots....

Why not go with a more effective route for handling the virus????

People are still catching and spreading Covid (and dying), even after getting the worthless shots....

Why not go with a more effective route for handling the virus????

Covid is a fake, why not go with the dewormer?

RT, "Russia Today", is the mouthpiece of the Russian government and Russian military.

RTs sole reason for existence is to harm American and America's allies.
You should have ignored this news and waited until Fox says, 'is not', 'is not'.

I tell all my n***as who wanna get the vaccine yall crazy that **** made by cracka pharma companies real n***as don't need that ****.

So you're trying to tell us Pfizer (and Merck) are pushing bullshit to combat Covid????
Yes, pretty much what I'm telling 'Americans' who understand and know very well that the deworming medicine is all that is needed!

I believe this mandate will easily be shot down as it is clearly a violation of the constitution and a massive abuse of federal power.
Me too! I believe in America's potential to do what's 'good' for itself. And I believe in the ban on abortion too!

Forum List

Back