Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

OH! And why would disinfecting be necessary? You wouldn't be suggesting that the mask would be laden with bacteria would you?

You Trump fkrs are too smwart by half!

Of course a mask would accumulate both viruses and bacteria, that were adhered to saliva droplets.
But the POINT is that water on a fiber mask, with lots of air movement, is going to quickly dry out.
And when it does, then it won't any longer have any adhesive quality to any viruses or bacteria that it once trapped.

And by the way, I am very far left of you, and anti-Trump.
So your obvious presumptions are also all wrong.

That's silly, they're the same thing. Americans are having their important freedoms stolen away by the very wealthy while they make up imaginary freedoms to squak about. See my link where it shows America has dropped to 58th. in the world on freedom, the next time I post it.
True. Always happens when filthy Democrats are in charge. Regulate this. Mandate that. Force feed children with commie crap and perversions.

One of the reasons for the boundary pushing is because JoeXi is a CIA puppet just as Fau Chi is a Catholic-NIH puppet. UK’s AstraZeneca vaccine spreads across the world, and Americans should feel guilty for asking why no one knows where the virus comes from?

One of the reasons for the boundary pushing is because JoeXi is a CIA puppet just as Fau Chi is a Catholic-NIH puppet. UK’s AstraZeneca vaccine spreads across the world, and Americans should feel guilty for asking why no one knows where the virus comes from?

Thats exactly right. I'm amazed that the masses don't question anything and the information is out there even though it is heavily censored and the media is on a full blitzkrieg of propaganda. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, MSNBC have 5-10 ads for phizer each hour.

Thats exactly right. I'm amazed that the masses don't question anything and the information is out there even though it is heavily censored and the media is on a full blitzkrieg of propaganda. NBC, CBS, CNN, ABC, MSNBC have 5-10 ads for phizer each hour.
This is a must thread for historical archives of the pathology:

Forum List

Back