Federal appeals court deals blow to Obama's amnesty

Your stupid bs about ACA is a close second...

Have you seen the cost of Obama care dipshit? People are lying about their income to get the subsidies hahahahahaha subsidies that are illegal hahahahahaha and you think the ACA is affordable? you must because you referred to it as the ACA but it's anything but affordable. Liberalism is a mental disorder and you are a major victim. :321:
It's working great in blue states that already had good insurance regulations, coming along in non-cooperative red states that had scam insurance you rubes loved until you really needed it, Fraud has been cut hugely in big health. Link to your bs anecdotal propaganda, Pub dupe? Lying to the IRS doesn't work so great. And I doubt even this idiotic RW SC will try that. Since I'm not a hater dupe and a criminal,, I'll wait. People will feq the GOP if you're right.

Obama gets stuffed....once again :)

Federal appeals court deals blow to President Obama’s amnesty

A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against President Obama’s new deportation in a rulingTuesday that marks the second major legal setback for an administration that had insisted its actions were legal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled in favor of Texas, which had sued to stop the amnesty, on all key points, finding that Mr. Obama’s amnesty likely broke the law governing how big policies are to be written.

“The public interest favors maintenance of the injunction,” the judges wrote in the majority opinion.

Read more: Appeals court deals blow to Obama amnesty - Washington Times
does this mean James Carville and Henry Waxman have to be flown back to planet Uranus?

Your stupid bs about ACA is a close second...

Have you seen the cost of Obama care dipshit? People are lying about their income to get the subsidies hahahahahaha subsidies that are illegal hahahahahaha and you think the ACA is affordable? you must because you referred to it as the ACA but it's anything but affordable. Liberalism is a mental disorder and you are a major victim. :321:
It's working great in blue states that already had good insurance regulations, coming along in non-cooperative red states that had scam insurance you rubes loved until you really needed it, Fraud has been cut hugely in big health. Link to your bs anecdotal propaganda, Pub dupe? Lying to the IRS doesn't work so great. And I doubt even this idiotic RW SC will try that. Since I'm not a hater dupe and a criminal,, I'll wait. People will feq the GOP if you're right.

hahahahaha working in blue states? BS you're fucking dreaming. Cutting fraud? are you high? Even Obama's home state is scrapping their exchange, just like Oregon and soon to be California. If I wanted to purchase the same coverage that I had before this idiot changed everything it would cost me triple from what my costs were with my old plan. Now I'm self insuring; so you and Obama can kiss my ass. I will never buy into a government health care plan. Free enterprise is the way my friend and the nation will be able to see this because of the disaster in the oval office.

Where do you think your self insurance plan comes from? You hater dupes have no clue. Most blue states the premiums are down- the Pub bs is incredible now...

Except;

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 Pew Research Center

FT_Deportations2013.png
WOW! look at the low numbers of illegal immigrants coming into the country when a conservative was in the white house.

And the record number sneaking across the boarder with a liberal in there.
Link to that stupid, brainwashed bullshytte?

OP- Of course hater dupes have no clue that deportations are at an all time high, and that Obama's "fascism" is just to stop wasting money on worthy illegals who would get papers if Boehner would just allow a vote. You're pathetic, hater dupes....

Hey idiot, illegals cost us billions a year and we have to borrow the fucking money.
BS. They pay taxes and get nothing for it, hater dupe.
You are so full of shit. Show me just 1 damn illegal that has ever paid 1 red cent in income taxes. Dumbass. Go back to Mexico where you belong.
The more "conservative", the more brainwashed, misinformed, racist, and hateful. Great job, Pubs, Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc etc, cowardly corporate "librul" media, etc etc etc. A disgrace.

Pew 2007- Illegal males: 94% work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. Deporting most is ridiculous- PASS THE BILL WITH A GOOD ID and END this influx FOREVER! All Boehner has to do is allow a vote, hater dupes.

Pew 2007- Illegal males: 94% work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes.
And 100% knowingly and deliberately break U.S. law on a continuing basis.

This is the group that little haterdupes wants to have as the next group of U.S. citizens and give voting rights to, so they can help impose laws on the rest of us.

Deporting most is ridiculous-
Deporting is the only solution to the problem.

A problem that the liberal fanatics like little haterdupes doesn't want solved.

Obama and his band of Progressives should be tried as Traitor to WE the people. the legal Citizens of the United States. they are selling us out right in front of our eyes. and you say nothing

WOW! look at the low numbers of illegal immigrants coming into the country when a conservative was in the white house.

OP- Of course hater dupes have no clue that deportations are at an all time high, and that Obama's "fascism" is just to stop wasting money on worthy illegals who would get papers if Boehner would just allow a vote. You're pathetic, hater dupes....

Hey idiot, illegals cost us billions a year and we have to borrow the fucking money.
You are so full of shit. Show me just 1 damn illegal that has ever paid 1 red cent in income taxes. Dumbass. Go back to Mexico where you belong.
The more "conservative", the more brainwashed, misinformed, racist, and hateful. Great job, Pubs, Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc etc, cowardly corporate "librul" media, etc etc etc. A disgrace.

Pew 2007- Illegal males: 94% work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. Deporting most is ridiculous- PASS THE BILL WITH A GOOD ID and END this influx FOREVER! All Boehner has to do is allow a vote, hater dupes.

Why do you insist on posting patently dishonest information, illegals are a net loss to our economy do you understand the difference between a gain and a loss?

Take away the welfare, hunger works wonders. I know one thing its not right that I have to work overtime to pay the bills of able bodied people sitting around on their ass not working.
No argument from me. Go back to the gold standard while you're at it. Dream big.

And let's return to the days of street urchins! Don't forget the street urchins.
2pybwvm.jpg

Although I agree with you, I think it's very unlikely we will see any major immigration legislation until after the election. Obama's use of executive orders are a means of keeping immigration on the front burner. Although the parties divide sharply over amnesty, there are many immigration issues that cross party lines.

In regard to amnesty, there will be some comprise, somewhere between deporting 10 million people and making all undocumented immigrants citizens.

Although I agree with you, I think it's very unlikely we will see any major immigration legislation until after the election. Obama's use of executive orders are a means of keeping immigration on the front burner. Although the parties divide sharply over amnesty, there are many immigration issues that cross party lines.

In regard to amnesty, there will be some comprise, somewhere between deporting 10 million people and making all undocumented immigrants citizens.
There already is. It passed the Senate in June, 2013 fer chrissake...the mindless, pander to billionaire a-holes and brainwashed haters New BS GOP is a disgrace...

It actually includes a good ID card that would end this crappe forever and get them all paying taxes and for health insurance, and make it easier to deport the unworthy criminal element. Amazing the number of hater dupes who think illegals are all on welfare. Absolute brainwashed ignorant idiocy.

You wanna round up all the Mexican illegals in one day? Easy peasy!

Just raid all the Catholic churches on any Sunday.

You're welcome. I'll take my fee in Powerball lottery tickets.

There already is. It passed the Senate in June, 2013 fer chrissake...the mindless, pander to billionaire a-holes and brainwashed haters New BS GOP is a disgrace...

Good, I can feel your anger. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!

what we NEED is to pull home the troops and sailors, currently accomplishing NOTHING (good) overseas, and use them to build a double fence along our Mex border, and man rifle towers every 1/4 mile. Then start horsewhipping, on public tv, 24-7, all stations, anyone caught hiring illegals. Watch at least 10 million of them leave, when there's no jobs to be had, and they won't be able to come back, either. Thise would prevent th holocaust that is otherwise going to arise from this bs. If you allow 10 million to stay, you'll get 20 million MORE within the next decade, that much is guaranteed.

A fence won't do a gd thing, hater dupe. Already half just overstay their visas. Another distraction from your greedy idiot billionaire masters...The whole New BS GOP only cares when they blow the economy.AGAIN.

Forum List

Back